Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:20 pm

I think that's a good timeline.
I'm just wondering, do we need a trigger to alert the Maxim and Kurik, since you said, you also wanted them to leave Arusia so they would end up in Kaddath? If yes, at what point in that timeline would they leave and of course the trigger would have to happen before that, for example, the Arusian agents reporting back with something alarming like one of their own being nearly dead (where Nadenka comes in) or something...

Or is that going to happen after all the events you described?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Hmm, yes. I haven't decided whether to bring them over at the sign of things going badly to make sure all moves according to schedule, or to trust that things will still moving according to plan and wait until things are ready for them to start usurping power from the Old Guard.

Also, I was thinking Belo would be the one to get treated by Nadenka. Did you want Ehlana to be the one to get captured then? Or would you prefer that be Alexei? I haven't decided what the remaining agent's task will be.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Ah okay then m.m

I personally would prefer that Belo was the one being treated and Ehlana is they one they capture later.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Yeah, I figured. I just wasn't sure if you'd rather Alexei get captured and Ehlana be left solo. But I was thinking that worked better too. :0

Maybe... EhlanaxLenka? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 2120966141 Or Ehlenka? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 3680231627

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Well i could see Alexei or Belobog being left for dead Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 4134108735

If Belobog going to play the bait, Luke vs Belobog Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Yeah, I think Belo will get buried under rubble or something and get left behind. Then Nadenka can come along to rescue and nurse him back to health. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 4134108735

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:50 am

No EhlanaXLenka XD Not everyone has to be paired up : P

Yes, that works. I can see Ehlana and Alexei being rational and unemotional enough to leave Belo for dead after he was buried under rubble : o
The misson comes first Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 2733086858

Illya, you're going to skip us to the University in you next post, right?
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 am

Well I think Belo should act like a bite? Or else won't that make him resent to his other companions? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 am

Lol, I know. I really don't think she should end up with anyone.

Yes, I'll skip.

Act like a bite?? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 688243022

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 am

I mean, they are out numbered and I think due to the surprising fact of how all of them are good at using strain, that would overwhelm them. : o
Besides, they had practiced against only one strain user (even though he uses two strains) Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 142249227

I think that lacking experience make the situation unfavorable for Arusian soldier really quickly, and as mission is important, so Belo, who wants Arusian empire to have the sunlight like kaddath, he would try to buy time for others wishing them success! Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 2733086858

While at it, Belo would try to take Luke with him to hell Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 4016036344
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 am

This is to make the conversion of Belo not too sudden :/

If he had feeling of abandon by his comrades like that I don't think he will take it too kindly...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Why would he target Luke?

It's not like the abandonment would be personal. A) They would think he was dead. B) As agents, they would be trained to prioritize the objective over any individual.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Yeah, well that said, I am talking about how abandonment would come naturally

it would be more like one willing to delay the aegis, so instead of all going out together, one would need to per say, for an far reach example use himself as a sacrifice to detonate the bomb as he is with his enemies... All for the mission

And While at it, if reducing one member of aegis would give more chance of success... Belo who saw Luke while he was shooting at Mark, would reveal he is the shooter... And I feel like Luke would take the bite and fight him as the bomb destroys the place...

This is really speculation Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 pm

I don't think a suicide setup is necessary. I think Arusia will think they can take them head-on (and nearly do succeed), but Aegis pulls out a move that forces them to retreat. Aegis is prioritizing the Redcape anyway, so they would opt to go after it, rather than the Arusians anyway.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:04 pm

I see : o

I think Luke's overlimit could probably surprise them as it would be really hard to break his momentum as his casting would be really quicker than they had faced before  Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 142249227

Okay looking forward to your post then Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 4134108735
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:25 pm

I agree, the Arusian agents wouldn't be too outmatched : o They are highly trained and they knew what they were getting into. Plus they can know beforehand who is a strain user due to Ehlana's Scouter. And Aegis will need to be careful as well, they don't know what the Arusian's can do and the strain users of Aegis are also threatened by the nano-bugs.

Let's see, there's three capable Arusians and then there is 6 members of Aegis, of which 2 don't have a strain (and that's assuming Lenka and Marcus will have joined up with the rest already) so it doesn't look very one-sided to me.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Well, Luke had been fighting the legion and Majins behind the scenes so fighting against another human is not a new thing for him, Rise and Lisa had fought tougher foes.

Arusians have their technology, but Aegis have their overlimit, something Arusians soldier did not get to experience first hand because Kurik did not have one Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 142249227

I am not saying Arusians would be outmatched (if they did outmatch by Aegis so easily, they had chosen wrong individuals to go to that mission Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 2332200876 ), but due to the surprise factor of Overlimit, they might get into situation that doesn't favor them Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 3680231627

I mean, the device doesn't tell overlimit of the user right? I thought it's a device to just distinguish who are the ones with strains...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Actually, I'm starting to wonder how Aegis will pull out a win. XD

I think it will have to be that Marcus and Lenka show up unexpectedly, and Marcus hulks-out in a sudden move.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:42 pm

But wouldn't that make him a great target for nanobug... just saying Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 2332200876
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:43 pm

No, Ehlana's Scouter can only tell if someone has a strain and give an approximate on how strong the reading is (nothing exact).

And you are right, they would have never fought someone with an Overlimit, but at least they would be aware that they exist.

@Illya: Lol
That sounds like a good plan : o
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:46 pm

I can picture it now Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 3680231627

Marcus: *Smashes*

Everyone: Look! that idiot just smashed something of the cave/or whatever that would make everyone to run! Run for your lives!

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 3680231627 Great plan....

But not so sure how that would make Marcus as reliable member.... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 746295744

By the way, are we going to meet the Redcape in caves? Why are we talking about rubble falling on abandon Arusian member? : o
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Well, there can be buildings around : o That would serve the same purpose if one them collapsed...
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Yeah, I think that sounds better : o

Plus, it could be a place that was abandoned place because of Legion or it could be one of the Legion's old base?

Nadenka needs a reason to visit there... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:11 pm

I haven't decided where, exactly, but it will be along the western coast between the Academy and Ergo Research.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:14 pm

hmmm.... okay : o

I need to take long nap for I ate my medicine... So will see you guys later Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 142249227

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 37 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next