Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Would Alina really approve of two uninvolved students getting dragged into this, knowing how that can affect a person?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:40 pm

If they seemed determined to go, with our without that approval?
Possibly.
Even though she's got more responsibility now, she is still driven by idealistic pride.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:15 pm

You make it sound like someone determining to do something is all that matters. What if no one else wants him to go? He might stalk them or something, but that doesn't mean they'll let him join. There's only so much you can do with only your own approval. It's like me telling the police I'm determined to help them with their investigation, and I'm not taking no for an answer. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 2332200876

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm not trying to be a hard-ass, but it seems like the reasoning for Luke and particularly Marcus are flimsy at best. There was a reason for James and Lisa to tag around the first time. They were witnesses of the incident. And, particularly for James, it worked because 1) James contributed some use to the party with his expertise, and 2) James wanted to because he was in love with Rise.

In this case, Marcus' only reason seems to be wanting a distraction. That's pretty weak. Sure, you could also throw in something about Lenka, but there's still no reason for the others to think he'll be a useful contribution. And I definitely call foul on Alina authorizing some completely uninvolved civilian to go hunting monsters.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Well, give me something better to work with then. >.>

I've not got any good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 pm

maybe someone turned into red cape.... and that someone is close to them? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 3680231627

For instance, for Marcus, it could be one of children in orphanage Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 142249227
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 pm

That seems a bit far-fetched. :/
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Really? : o

I think it's a possibility that a kid who had awaken his/her strain could be an easy target to bring chaos Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 3680231627

Which would make Marcus really determined to join the group to hunt them down Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 142249227

And he won't take 'no' as an answer Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 3680231627

Then again, if you have better ones, you should go with that Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 142249227

I am just suggesting a possibility Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 142249227
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:46 pm

No, it seems far-fetched because Marcus had a good reason to go with the group.
It's just not a reason that would work when challenged with authority.
Thematically, it fits. Mechanically, not so much.

I understand Kitty's reason for shooting it down. I just can't think of a better solution that retains the theme.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:50 pm

I guess he really has to convince James, Rise and Lisa....

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:34 pm

I guess he could just not ask to come along and stalk them.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:35 pm

True Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 3680231627

But how is he going to get an info of where they are : o
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:37 pm

I feel like stalking them is a sub-optimal approach.

It's better if Marcus is with the group, I just don't know why they would accept him as part of it.
Lisa wouldn't even be able to vouch for him. She's counseling him, but she doesn't know him that well.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:38 pm

He just follows them out of the capital, I guess. *shrug* It's certainly not going to endear him to them, but they might grudgingly accept responsibility to keep him from getting himself killed. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 2332200876

He would be with the group. Just not initially.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 pm

Okay, back up. What is Aegis doing anyway? What is their goal?
I mean, what reason does Lenka (who suffers from fainting spells and has no known magic) have to go with them?
Rise, James, and Lisa make sense, only because of their prior connection.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 pm

Well, she's with them when it happens and is James' sister. There's a bit more reason for them to include someone who's involved and related to the group.

You know, as opposed to a total stranger who needs psychiatric evaluation. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Really? I would think that James would be more likely to want to leave her behind (to protect her).

He's not being evaluated. :/
He asked someone for help dealing with making a decision.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:03 am

I'm sure he would, but I'm sure he'll get shot down by Lenka's insistence. I know you'll think that's comparable to Marcus forcing his way in, but it's really not. There's a big difference between an insider asserting their way and an outsider.

He's still clearly mentally unstable. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 2332200876

I think the thing that makes the most sense is that the concert has its big upheaval, they meet over conference call with Jax, Alina, and Kokonoe and are asked to help with finding a Red Cape for Kokonoe to study, they go to the University to get Lisa's help, Marcus isn't allowed to come but follows secretly after anyway, they get into an encounter and Marcus forces his way in, and then they grudgingly allow him along.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 am

That would make more sense than him following them around for a few days. What kind of encounter would pop up between the university and the capital though?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 am

A Redcape attack? Perhaps the Arusian assassins?

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 am

Well, I guess that works out. : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:13 am

I have to do all the thinking... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:14 am

that's the GM's job. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 am

sorry I couldn't contribute Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:18 am

My job isn't to come up with your character stuff. >.>

That's okay, Nex lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC I
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next