Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Nah, I don't want to distract him. And who knows if he will survive this rp : P It was pretty close last time XD Maybe it would be something we put in the Epilogue
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Oh no. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735 I hope it doesn't come to that. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735 *kills Lisa instead*

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:45 pm

I also hope it doesn't come to that Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735
Oh no D: that's also harsh Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735

(However, deep down, I fear Arya would mourn more about Raidon's death than Lisa's)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:09 pm

I would too if I were her. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 521859387

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Arya x Raidon is above everything Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 2733086858

btw, do the Kaddathians get new tech as well? I mean the Russians have all these cool weapons against magic m.m
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Well, they have their magic, so it would be kind of unfair. I mean, characters can upgrade their weapons, but they have to either be normal weapons or the hybrids like the ones Arya developed at the start of GC (the guns that could shoot spells).

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:37 pm

I see, you have a good point

Just wait until James or Kokonoe overpower someone from Russia and get their hands on some of their tech
Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:53 pm

That's going to be a challenge.

So the plan is for Ehlana to go turncoat, right? Join with Aegis? What about the deserter?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:57 pm

It's not a fixed plan, but definitly an option I'm quite willing to consider. However if it doesn't fit, I wouldn't force it.
I do like her in that position though, it fits her as a governemt agent.

As for Kurik, he already betrayed his country. I don't want him to betray his new home. In my opinion he's not cut out to be a double agent.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Hmm. I'm trying to think of how I want Evander to end up.

I think that brings up a good point though. We've talked about all the build up into the conflict, but not how it's all going to resolve.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Okay, let me know how if it fits well for Ehlana to betray the Russians and join Aegis.

You have to ask? They will all live happily ever after of course Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4276320252
jk
No, but seriously, that is a good point.

What are the options for resolution?
- Kaddath is getting conqured by the Russians and all magic users are turned into pseudo-Leviathans (granted, this option is very unlikely)
- Kaddath destroys the Russian Empire and they return to re-building the government and dealing with the anti-strain lobby (that sounds very boring)
- Kaddath and Russia work out a peaceful agreement with some sort of greater goal...
- Kaddath and Russia have to work together to defeat a greater evil, learning to work together with magic users and science

that's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's more options XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:25 pm

I think Ehlana turning sides is fine, but she'll need a catalyst for it.

I like the idea of the Russian group making peace with Kaddath and being incorporated into a bigger nation.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

I also like that idea. Surely they would enjoy not having to live underground for the rest of their lives and I think they are far too small to ever conquer Kaddath. Therefore a version where they could all live together would be nice.

And especially now since they made their presence known, it would be hard to stay hidden and/or off the radar of Kaddath.

Since they lived underground, they can't be such a huge nation, so I'm sure Kaddath has room for them, plus they can benefit from their knowledge in science.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Agreed! Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 442579085

Unless more characters end up on the Russian side, I think Evan's most substantial relationship will be with Kurik. To Evan, who's only know the underground, artificial bunker, Kurik has opened the door to everything he thought impossible - examining magic, seeing life above, even breathing fresh, unfiltered air.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Sounds good to me m.m I can even see them stay friends and in close contact after the resolution
I imagine some of the Russians will have reservations towards Kurik for being so different (and for being a traitor), so Evans un-prejudiced curiosity will be refreshing and will keep him coming back more often
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm glad you think so. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:03 pm

good Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735

I think once Ehlana gets over her superstition towards Kaddath, she will enjoy living there. I need to think about what would be a good catalyst for her, probably something emotional would work best.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Well, maybe some interaction with Rise and Co will help. They'll be investigating the Red Cape incidents. Maybe at one point they capture her, and in the process of talking, she gets to know them better.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I mean, a confrontation between Aegis and Ehlana is probably unavoidable and I hate for them to simply kill her or imprison her somewhere D:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:37 pm

You know they're not the kind to do that. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:39 pm

I know Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735 I trust Aegis to always see the best in people, however I don't trust Raidon (and to some extent even Alina) to act just as kind : P
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Spoiler:

My first Character....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Well, maybe Alina and Raidon don't need to know about it. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735

Aww, Rise inspired him. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Ehlana will just have to learn to have faith m.m

Cool, nex. He is also a first year student, he could be known (at least by face) to Lenka
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:11 pm

@Illya Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735 Yes she did

@Noin Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 4134108735 Yeah I think thats possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence Brainstorming
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next