Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Sat May 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Supernatural_Legacy_S1

Snowfall

Spoiler:

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Sat May 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Aurora, Jordan, and Mati moved deeper into the snow-covered forest, climbing higher and higher up the mountain. The sun, which had already begun to descend when they'd first arrived at the church, had now vanished fully from view. Aurora could feel the cold slipping steadily inside her, chilling her bones.

But she wasn't going to give up. Now while Bram was still lying dead in that deserted town.

"We're never going to find her like this," Jordan said, shuddering. "We'll freeze to death first."

"What do you suggest?" Aurora asked, staring off into the darkness.

"Split up. I know. I don't like it either," he said quickly, expecting the avalanche of protests. "But we're more likely to attract her attention that way - risky as that might be."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Mati furrowed his eyebrows, he only realized that everyone else was feeling cold except him.

'Oh, yeah... I totally forgot that I tend to warm myself up when I am frustrated...'

He sighed, Jordan had a point though. It was either they freeze to death, or they get Larka's attention to show herself up.

Besides, if he really want to fight her all out, he was not so sure he could actually hide his origin; cold weather was not helping either. For his own secret, he had to split up with his fellow hunters. Well, Jordan knew about him, but Aurora doesn't and he would like to keep it that way...

"Alright, let's split up. Just make sure keep each other updated."

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 16, 2016 2:44 pm

The three hunters split up - Jordan heading west along a rocky crag, Aurora heading north into thicker woods, and Mati east toward a clearing.

Jordan's time in the service had never exposed him to snowy climates, so this wasn't the type of operation he was accustomed to. Nevertheless, his honed instinct allowed him to adapt rather well. He stole quietly through the snow, crouching and listening for any sounds of footsteps. In the dark, he knew Larka would see him long before he saw her, so he was going to have to rely on other senses.

His fingers brushed against the bottle of phoenix ash in his pocket. His best chance would be to lob it like a molotov cocktail. It was unlikely he'd made it close enough to her in any condition to open it up and sprinkle it on her.

He froze. The faintest sound of snow dropping from a branch came from behind him. He whirled around, but Larka was already there. Her hand cracked across his face, sending him flying back into a snow drift. She raced toward him, but he whipped his knife out and threw it at her. With the help of his telekinesis, it struck squarely in her throat, pinning her back against a nearby tree. Blood cascaded down her throat, but she didn't seem bothered by it. Her crimson eyes glaring at him, she reachd up to yank the knife from her throat.

This was his chance. Jordan pulled out his bottle of phoenix ash to lob it, but Larka was faster. His knife flashed through the arm and sliced across his forearm. He cried out, the bottle falling from his grasp into the snow.

Larka was racing toward him now. He had no weapon and no escape... But one.

Larka's clawed fingers reached out to tear at his throat, but Jordan sprang back - over the rocky precipice and down into the woods below.

Larka stopped at the edge and briefly considered following to make sure that if the fall hadn't broken his neck, she would. She decided against it, however. He was meaningless. Aurora was the one she wanted. It was time to find her.

--------------------

Mati reached the clearing, but there seemed to be no sign of tracks from Larka. Had she really come this way?

"You're getting colder," a voice said from behind. Mati turned to face a man who looked to be in his thirties despite the silver hair and goatee. No... That wasn't quite right. Mati could tell right away that he wasn't a man.

"Well, you never get cold, do you?" the angel said, adjusting his glasses. "You're not like them. Not like us, either. You're not like anyone, are you?"

His pale blue eyes narrowed.

"I've been watching you for some time, but it seemed a good opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Jericho, angel of the Lord."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Mati eyes were fixed on Jericho; he was surprised an angel decided to approach him. Couldn't he pick better time? Then again, an angel like him would not appear before him without reason.

"I am Matityahu Grey, well, for what I am, yeah. You probably know already. What brings you here?" Mati looked around his surrounding once again, making sure the angel and he was alone.

"No offense, but please understand, I am in hurry. I have to find the ancient vampire before she does more harm." Mati added.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Aurora found the path ahead to thick with tree, and a snowdrift from above didn't make the going any easier. She was forced to break off to the left, taking a path westward.

Jordan had gone that way, a little lower down the mountain. Had he found anything? For his sake, she hoped not.

She hadn't gone far when she heard noises coming from down below. She couldn't see through the dark - not this far away. Aurora stole a bit closer to the bottom of the ridge and waited.

A shadow moved by. Aurora pressed against the tree, holding her breath, as Larka passed by, heading north up the mountain, no doubt looking for her. Her first thought was to ambush Larka from behind, but what about Jordan? Had she encountered him first?

Worry won out. She couldn't let anyone else die for the sins of her family.

When Larka moved out of sight, Aurora hurried down in the path, looking for signs of Jordan. Snow had been kicked up, and there was blood against a tree, but no sign of him. She wanted to call out, but she couldn't risk Larka hearing.

The clouds parted, and the moon peaked through. A glint in the snow to her side caught her attention, and she stooped to pick up a glass bottle.

Her heart dropped. This had to have been Jordan's. Where was he then?

She moved over to the cliff edge, spotting some footsteps, but could see nothing below.

Her heart sank. There was a good chance he hadn't made it.

"Larka... More people?" Aurora whispered, clutching the bottle. She thought of Bram, of how he'd held Larka when he thought she was lost. Of how Larka had repaid that moment of regret and loss with death.

"Grandfather," she murmured. Was that it then - the answer she needed?

--------------------

Jericho scrutinized Mati silently for a few moments, then tucked his hands into the pockets of his trenchoat.

"I know why you're here," he said calmly. "It's why I'm here. I have a warning for you."

The moon appeared from behind the clouds, bathing the clearing in pale light. Jericho's glasses flashed opaque for a moment.

"Don't use your powers, Matityahu. I'll only say it this once."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 pm

"I would try, but I cannot make promises." Said Mati, "I cannot let her have it her ways, Jericho. Besides, you guys are not going to intervene unless you guys were told to do so."

Mati sighed, "I thought you guys wanted the monster to eradicate monsters, no? I thought that's why I was told to help the hunters. In any case.. I will try."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 am

Jericho's eyes narrowed dangerously as Mati refused to make any guarantees.

"Larka Van Helsing is nothing," he said calmly. "The amount of damage she could do to the planet is negligible in the grand scheme. You, on the other hand, are a different case."

He walked slowly toward Mati, his boots making the faintest crunch in the snow.

"I don't think you're a monster for what you are," he said quietly. "I think you're a monster for what you can do. You have extraordinary power - dangerous power - that could have dire consequences if kept unchecked."

Jericho turned aside, staring up into the sky. He reached up tentatively, his finger pointing, as though he might be able to touch the stars peeping out.

"Can you count the stars, Matityahu?" he asked. "I can. And I can tell you it's nearly the same number of people in mankind's history who thought could do things differently - that they could use power and not be destroyed by it."

He lowered his arm and tucked his hand back into his pocket. He turned back to face Mati, the lines of his brows deepening.

"It always starts by using it only occasionally, only in dire need. Then, they start to think it can be harnessed for good. The more they try to control it, the more it controls them. And, in the end, it destroys them."

His glasses flashed.

"And everyone around them."

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 am

"What do you mean it can destroy what's around me?" Mati asked, then Hannah made her appearance. She stared at Jericho, "You are being too talkative today, Jericho." Hannah changed her eyes direction to Mati, he looked at Hannah, confused. "You know about my powers too? Is that why you tried to prevent me from using my powers?"

Hannah sighed, "Yeah, I did. I do not know the full potential of your power; but what it could do, I knew about it. Well, thanks to someone, you are now aware of your true power." Hannah walked toward Jericho, "In any case, Mati. Do not use your power to end miserable creature's life. You are capable of doing so without it. Especially, your flames. If you do, however, I will end your life by myself."

Mati eyes were cast down, then he looked at them once again, could not believe what they had told him, his eyes stared at his hands. Then Mati bite his lips. "I would do my best. I won't give into my powers." Mati quickly turned around, leaving Hannah and Jericho. 

Hannah stared at Jericho, her cold eyes locking with Jericho's. "Do you know what you just did? You have made him to be conscious of his power. The more he is conscious of his power, it would be easy for someone to manipulate him."

Hannah curled her lips, "I don't know what you are trying to do. Are you trying to involve him with your troubles?"

Mati bite his lips once again as he looked for Larka, he stared at his hands once again. 

Mati shook his head, "I..." Mati tightened his jaws, he could feel the anger and sadness rushing inside him. 

Confused, and angry; his eyes search for Larka. He wanted to find him, but this time, instead of him killing her, he felt like he was going to kill her, but have her kill him too.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Thu May 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Jericho's expression shifted almost imperceptibly at Hannah's arrival. He should have expected she'd be around.

Mati didn't seem to be taking the news well. It seemed he was not entirely aware of the full extent of his power. He turned and left after Hannah's ultimatum - another surprise.

"Did you think I wasn't watching?" Jericho asked when Mati was out of earshot. "I saw what happened when he thought his friend was in danger. I can only imagine what would happen if he were to die. He needs to learn to keep that power in check - and he can't do that if he isn't aware of it."

He sighed and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Controlled evil is a larger threat than chaotic good. I sense no malevolence in his heart - but he's a ticking time bomb, and we both know it."

He turned away and looked back up into the sky. For a few moments, he was silent.

"It's strange... But I can see Samkiel in his face," he murmured.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 pm

"You should be, even though I do not really know how he was given life to this world, he is definitely the mixture of Samkiel's grace and Hecate's sin..."

Hannah's voice was sounded sad, and  had the tone of acceptance. "Then again, that's my subjective opinion. I knew his parents enough. Well, I knew his mother side better than his father's."

Hannah curled her lips, "That crossroad demon was different. For some reason she had many souls slipped through her hands... She did not keep the bargain of her deal."

Hannah sighed, "What am I even telling you about this? In any case, do not involve him. He is not ready to face angels and demons. He had been running around killing and saving lesser creatures."

Hannah stared at the direction where Mati ran, "Let's hope that he would not do something really stupid... But after studying him, he would...."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Thu May 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Jericho was silent through Hannah's talk of Mati's parents. He was more than just familiar with Samkiel, but he wasn't going to tell the reaper that. It wasn't really concern, and he'd let more sentimentality slip through than he should have.

And he wasn't the only one.

"You're letting your familiarity with the boy cloud your judgment," Jericho said, with less condemnation than one might have expected. "He's already involved, whether any of us like or not."

Hannah seemed to have little hope when it came to Mati doing something they'd all regret. Perhaps he would, but not tonight. Jericho felt the warning was close enough to heart that he wouldn't try anything just yet.

"You should catch up with him then," he said, "If you intend to make good on your promise, that is."

His lips tilted up in the faintest hint of a smile. Was he taunting her, or teasing her? Even he wasn't entirely sure. With a flap of wings, he was gone.

--------------------

Mati had been moving faster than even he would have expected, owing to his distracted thoughts. Before he'd realized it, he'd reached the top of the mountain. The snowy expanse of the valley below spread out before him, glistening under the moon's light.

"I lucked out again," said Larka from behind him. "I was hoping for my sister, but instead I find another hunter.

Her red eyes flashed wickedly as she stalked toward Mati.

"Oh well. At least when I finally do find Aurora, there won't be any more distractions."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Hannah's looked away, in her heart she already knew, there was no way that Mati could avoid the demons and angels forever. 

One day, he had to face angels and demons altogether. He was not going to play small role either, he was the one who would have to go through the hardships. Once again...

When Jericho said about her worrying about Mati breaking his promises, and when he gave her that faint smile that looked like taunting her if she could really kill him, Hannah rolled her eyes. "No, I meant he would try to kill himself while killing that thing." But with the sound of a flap of wings, Jericho was not there. 

"Argh, Angels..."

Hannah as well made her disappearance from the scene.

*********************************************************************************

Mati looked at the direction where Larka voice was heard, "Why, I am so glad to see you! You know, I was thinking. Since I do not want you to die alone, maybe I should accompany you." 

From Mati's eyes, steam rose and revealed his red eyes; "Well, your kind aren't the only one who has red eyes."

Then Mati gave out wicked laughter, "You know, you asked me what I am... Well, come on, I will show you. You think your kind was a monster? Well, you might be facing one true monster."  And he continue to laugh, locking his red eyes with hers. 

He would not be using his flames as he definitely do not want to... But he was definitely going to use whatever else to make sure Aurora could definitely kill Larka. But if opportunity present itself he would definitely kill her, but probably take her out in much riskier way as he did not want to exist as well.

Mati showed his hand, signaling her to come and get him, taunting her. "Come on, so-called perfect monster. I will show what this imperfect could do."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Fri May 20, 2016 10:47 am

No matter how arrogant she could be, Larka was no fool. She narrowed her eyes at Mati's taunt, wondering what could have caused such a radical shift in his demeanor.

"Is this because of your friend?" she asked. "I know you tried so hard to save him before too. He may not be dead though. Probably broke his fool neck throwing himself off that cliff, but you never know. Maybe you should go find out."

--------------------

Aurora trudged through the snow, shivering as the cold seeped relentlessly into every cranny of her body. She couldn't give up yet. Not till she found Larka.

There were voices being raised from further up the mountain. Aurora forced herself forward toward them.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Sat May 21, 2016 8:41 am

Mati's eyes were focused on Larka, his eyes flashing out like a beast that suddenly wanted blood and flash. His eyes were no like any monsters that Larka had faced; his eyes were no longer calm or taunting, but dangerous. 

"What did you say?" The tone of voice was no longer in the form of taunt, nor it wanted reaffirmation. No, the tone of the hunter's voice suddenly changed into something else, it was anger. 

The idea of sacrificing himself to take care of Larka vanished into thin air; however, taking down Larka, and he wanted to feel the pain for what she had said was quickly taking over his thought.

"You should have at least used him as your meat shield." Said Mati, his voice sounded much more demonic. "You are going to regret what you did." 

Mati's eyes shined like a frenzy beast, and instead of Mati running towards Larka, Mati jumped and he was going to make his fall on the spot where Larka was, with his full force. Even it would miss Larka, it would start cracking the earth where he landed with his fist to show that he was no longer facing her as a hunter, but a monster to another monster.

Hannah bite her lips, for now Mati was keeping his promise of not using his flames...

But, she could sense the anger within him, great anger. He was likely to give into the anger and use his power. 

This time, however, his fire won't be just ordinary fire anymore. It would consume it as he became aware of it. Especially if he use his fire now, that fire would definitely consume the enemy in front of him. 

Hannah ready her weapon, "Don't make me use this, miracle boy." 
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Sat May 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Regret? Larka very much doubted that.

She'd be lying if she said the effect her words had on Mati wasn't startling. He was quite dangerous - more so than she expected. But she was a perfect chimera, and nothing he could do would stop her.

Mati leaped into action with ferocious speed, but her own was nothing to scoff at. By the time he'd crashed into he earth, she was had already dodged back safely out of reach. The force of his blow on the earth caused a considerable tremor, and she staggered back in surprise.

"What a shame," she said, eyes narrowed. "that I didn't get to add your cells to my chimerization. I would have liked to have studied you further. Instead, I'm just going to have to kill you."

She pulled out the stake Bram had tried to use on her, stained in both their blood,

"I don't know what you are, but I'm going to make good and sure you're dead."

She cried out and hurled the stake like a javelin straight for Mati's heart. But in midair, it suddenly froze. Larka gave a start and looked around to see Jordan stagger out of the woods.

"Surprise."

The stake pivoted and hurled at Larka. She dodged aside, but the stake slashed past her neck, spurting fresh blood across the snow.

"You...!" Larka screamed, eyes bulging as she brought a pale hand to her bleeding neck.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Sat May 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Mati's fierce eyes looked at Larka, and he didn't blink when the stake was flying towards his heart.

He was ready to catch it and destroy it. But, instead of reaching him, the stake froze in mid air.

"Surprise" Mati looked at where familiar voice come from, and as soon as the stake did the damage to Larka, Mati quickly rushed towards Larka's back. 

He quickly tried to grab Larka's pale hand that tried to cover her wound on her neck. Using his own monstrous strength to force her hand away from the wound. Mati was going to quickly mash phoenix's ashes on her neck's wound, the moment it was revealed.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 12:41 am

Larka was so surprised by Jordan's sudden reappearance that Mati was able to close in and latch onto her arm. He yanked it away and thrust the jar of phoenix ash at her neck.

Larka's eyes flashed, and the next moment, she'd vanished like mist.

"Where did she go?" Jordan asked, running closer. His question was answered as a sudden blur of movement came from beside Mati. Larka clamped onto Mati's arm with razor sharp teeth, tearing into his flesh, and knocked the bottle of phoenix ash from his grip. Jordan realized it only too late. He tried to reach out for it with his mind, but the glass had shattered in the snow, sending up steam.

"You filth!" Larka shrieked, panting and heaving like a wild beast. "How dare you try to harm me. I am perfection!"

Her nails extended into wickedly sharp claws, and her teeth bared into hideous fangs. She opened her mouth wide, and a stinger emerged from behind her tongue, which spewed acid toward Mati and Jordan.

Jordan dived aside and snatched up the stake from the ground. He knew it wouldn't be enough to stop Larka, but maybe it could slow her down. He whirled around, but Larka was already there. He thrust the stake toward her heart, but grabbed it and shattered it in her grip. She raked her claws across Jordan's chest, knocking him to the ground in a spurt of blood.

--------------------

Aurora watched from the cover of the trees, her heart pounding. So much had transpired in so little time that she was unsure how to react. Jordan, Mati, and Larka all possessed power outside her comprehension. What were they all?

She bit her lip. Did it matter? She knew what she had to do. She just needed the right opening.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Mati quickly dodged acid that was spit from Larka's direction and saw Jordan failing at striking Larka with the stake.

"I guess there's no going back now." Mati quickly charged against Larka, his eyes glanced at Jordan who had been slashed by Larka in just millisecond. 

Mati's did not make any pause in his action and he had his machete finally drawn and he quickly slashed it horizontally to Larka's neck. If he was lucky, that attack would have done some damage, but other wise, Larka and he would be facing each other. "How does my blood taste like?" Mati asked her, he smirked. 

"Didn't it taste warm? It should, because it should slowly burning you inside."

Mati was not kidding when he said that, his anger was still burning inside him at that moment. Even now, he could feel the anger burning inside him. 

Of course, the pain she would feel inside her depends on how much blood she accidentally drank as she bit him.  

The arm that was attacked by Larka was healing already, Mati taunted her so that she won't escape. "Come on, self proclaimed perfect monster. I am not even using my full power yet and you are already having hard time. Give me your best shot!"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Larka laughed as Mati slashed at her with his machete. She ducked down as it sailed over her head, then kicked back and landed several feet away.

"You really think that's enough to stop me?" she asked. He taunted her about his blood, but she hadn't consumed any more than what had splashed from the initial bite. It burned, but nothing she couldn't handle.

"I've had hotter salsa than that," she jeered, wiping the flecks of blood from her lips. "If that's the only trick you have left up your sleeve, then you might as well give up. As for me..."

Her eyes glowed a deep red. From out of the woods, red eyes glowed back in response. Into the clearing, wolves began to emerge, clearly under Larka's sway.

"If you think you can take me and my friends out before you and your boy toy are torn to shreds, be my guest. I know who's going to win, one way or another. The only question is whether you survive it or not."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Mati tightened his jaws, his anger, it had enough. 

"I guess I am really going to say good bye to this world then." Said Mati, his red eyes flashed brighter and beneath him, the snowy earth started to melt. 

"You know what you have forgotten? Those creatures still has their instincts intact." 

Mati's body started to create steam, Mati could feel eyes staring at him; however, it did not matter anymore. He had already decided. He was not going to let Jordan die. He would gladly die after he had used his powers to save one of important lives he had sworn to protect.

It Saddened Mati that he was not going to be there when Jordan finally meet his family though. 

Mati could feel the flames covering his fists, Mati's fierce eyes signaled he was ready to use the power that he had inherited. 

Probably, this would be the first time and the last time using his power in full potential and for this he would lose his life.

"Alright. let's put that into the test. I really want to see if its going to be about me surviving you and your wolves or if its going to be about how fast you and your wolves get away from me."

The flames surrounded Mati's fists gave out awfully dangerous vibe, even wolves that were under control of Larka could feel it. It was not an ordinary flames that surrounded Mati's fists.

It was hungry fists that wanted to consume that tried to fight Mati.

"I am going to give my all. You better be ready."

"Do not interfere, Jericho. This is my business, and I would be the one who ends his life." Said Hannah, and she sighed, witnessing the event unfold. "You are really stupid. Do not blame me for what I am going to do after this, miracle child." 

Hannah had summoned her weapon on her side; he had promised her and he broke it. She was going to take his life like she said in front of Jericho.

However, the boy deserved to save what's important to him... At least, one of them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Jordan pulled himself into a sitting position against a nearby tree, wincing as he brought his hand to his chest. The fingers came away sticky with blood.

That wasn't good. She'd cut deep, and it hurt like hell.

But the more immediate problem was the wolves that had suddenly closed in, their eyes flashing a hellish hue. Larka was standing boldly in the middle of the clearing, looking triumphant, until it happened.

Fire began to sprout up from nowhere on Mati's body. Jordan watched in shock as it seemed to radiate heat through the area. No - more than that. He could actually taste the anger and hatred coming off of it. His stomach tightened, and sweat broke out on his brow despite the frigid air and wet snow beneath him. For the first time, Mati made him feel afraid.

Then, just when the pressure seemed almost too much to bear, it snapped.

--------------------

Larka's expression grew dark as Mati began to summon his demonic fire. She stared, eyes narrowed, trying to figure out what he could possibly be to conjure such power. Was it enough to hurt her? She wouldn't let that happen. And if he tried, she would make sure his friend didn't live to see the dawn.

"Stop!"

Larka knew that voice. She let her gaze dart behind Mati where Aurora was emerging from the trees.

"Aurora..." Laka murmured. So, here she was at last. Now, they could finally be together. All her hard work would pay off.

"Come, sister," she said, extending her hand in invitation.

--------------------

Aurora stepped toward the circle of wolves, unafraid. They slunk away from her, long tongues lolling from their mouths as they eyed her with their red orbs, but she ignored them. Larka was the only one she was focusing on.

Larka's smile faltered for a moment, and the extended hand suddenly reverted into an obstructing palm.

"Wait. Drop it," she said firmly. Aurora didn't hesitate. She removed the bottle of phoenix ash from her coat, dropped it into the snow, and stamped firmly on the glass. Steam rose up from the snow as the ash dissolved into it.

"There, that's better," Larka murmured. "Now, come."

"Let them go first," Aurora said. She looked first to Jordan, who seemed all right despite his wound. Then, she turned to regard Mati. She wasn't quite sure what to feel about him. After the display she'd seen, he seemed even less human to her than her sister. Right now, that didn't matter though.

"You promised you would help me save Larka, didn't you?" she asked him. "I trust you'll hold to that promise and let me do what I have to."

She turned to Larka, who had tilted her head to regard her curiously.

"Save me, sister? What do I need to be saved from?' she asked. Aurora stepped closer, then snow crunching beneath her feet.

"Loneliness," Aurora said softly. "I can't let you go on alone, to wander through time with no one. We're family. And family... does what's best for each other."

Larka's smile lit up, radiating happiness. A faint laugh slipped past Larka's ruby lips, and she beckoned Aurora on. At last, they stood before each other.

"Are you ready, sister? I promise it will be over soon."

Aurora felt tears begin to run down her cheeks. She turned to look at Mati one last time, then buried her face in Larka's shoulder, her arms encircling her in a tight embrace.

"I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Mati's red eyes were narrowed, his jaws were tightened once again.

"I keep my promises..." Said Mati, he looked at Jordan's direction. To see if Jordan was able to move out from the harms way. But he quickly looked away as he feared that Jordan was no longer looking at him as a fellow hunter, but probably a monster.

Mati watched the reunion of two sisters in quick glance, both in each other's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Mon May 23, 2016 11:45 pm

She could remember that night clearly.

The footsteps had been so quiet, but she still heard them. In the faint light of the hall, the shadow passed across her doorway. She sat up, wondering who it could be.

By the time she'd reached the door, the person was gone. Curiosity compelled her down the hallway and around the corner till she saw it.

The light was still on in the study. That was not so unusual, as Bram often stayed up late into the night, pouring over the vast wealth of knowledge stored in there.

But tonight, the door was cracked open. Through it, she could hear voices. Unable to help herself, she crept softly up to the door and peered inside.

"What on earth has happened?" came Bram's voice. He dropped the book in his hand and made to come closer, but then he froze. Larka drew back her dressing gown, stained red with blood. The cut on her neck was still running down her skin. Larka shook as she moved closer, stretching out to him.

"Grandfather... help me," she murmured. Aurora gasped. What had happened? How had Larka been hurt?

Bram drew back, a shadow passing over his face. He trembled, but there was nowhere for him to run. Larka fell into his arms, her neck exposed to him.

"Larka... you must... go..." Bram whispered, his breath coming in labored gasps. But Larka would not move.

"Please..." she murmured. Bram's eyes flashed red, even as tears began to streak down his cheeks.

It was so sudden. He lunged forward, sinking his teeth around the wound on Larka's neck. She screamed and wilted in his arms.

And then.... she smiled.

--------------------

Pain exploded across Aurora's neck, and she screamed as Larka's fangs dug into her flesh. She could feel the chimera venom polluting her blood, trying to turn her.

But it wouldn't work.

Larka suddenly drew back, doubling over, her chest heaving. Aurora stared at her, clasping a hand to her wounded neck.

"Aurora... what have you... done?" Larka gasped. Aurora felt tears spring to her eyes, but she hardened her face.

"What I had to do, Larka. Family does what's best for each other. And this is what's best... for you and me."

Larka convulsed in agony. Then, she threw back her head and screamed. Flames erupted from her eyes and mouth, and her skin turned black. Aurora turned away, squeezing her eyes shut, as Larka's screams faded. Ashes blew through the air like black snow, and faded into the darkness.

"It's done," Aurora murmured. She fell to her knees, sobs racking her body. After a few moments, strong arms enveloped her in a warm embrace.

"Just let it out," Jordan said, his voice deep and reassuring.

So she did.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11Tue May 24, 2016 2:40 am

Mati's could feel his flames fully extinguished. He looked where crying Aurora was and Jordan comforting her. Mati smiled weakly, he turned around.

The wolves were no longer there as well, it was his time to disappear.

Before Jordan and Aurora could start looking for Mati, he had disappeared without a trace. Where he was standing, there was two words written on the snowy ground. "Good Bye."

In the deeper woods, Mati came where Hannah exerted her presence. 

Hannah sat on the branch and her cold eyes were locked with Mati's as soon as he showed his face to her, Mati avoided hers. He smiled weakly, "Thank you for not slaying me, in front of Jordan and Aurora."

Hannah swiftly landed on the ground, her large scythe ready to swing and finish Mati's life.

"Why?"

Hannah asked, Mati simply smiled, "Because it was worth it. I don't regret of using my powers to protect my friends, nor buying some time for my friend nor I regret of revealing myself to them. It's over and I am here to end my life."

Hannah bite her lips, "Any last words, Matityahu Grey?"

Mati chuckled. "Well, too bad I didn't get to meet my parents. I wanted to let them know that I really tried my best to live with the principals they had taught me..."

Hannah grabbed her Scythe tight, "Good bye, Matityahu Grey."

Mati closed his eyes, ready to meet his end. "I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line   Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Last of a Long Line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next