Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Erin watched Mati rush out of sight, a deep scowl marring her features.

"God, he's bossy," she groused, brushing her arm where he'd grabbed her. Stan sighed and let her take the lead. The hallways were quiet as they moved along - half tip-toeing and half running - toward the kitchen. They passed by the costume room where various outfits and animatronic parts were scattered about. For a moment, Stan thought he glimpsed something golden out of the corner of his eyes, but when he looked, it was gone.

"What?" Erin demanded in a harsh whisper. Stan shook his head, then followed after her.

They reached the kitchen and found it deserted. They began to rummage through the drawers, trying to find anything that could be used to light a fire.

"Maybe we can just shove them in the ovens," Erin said, looking thoughtfully over at the large pizza ovens. Stan shot her an incredulous look.

"Yeah, like witch from Hansel and Gretel," he said. Erin glared at him and went back to rummaging. Stan turned back to another set of drawers.

Spoiler:

He screamed, just as Chica let out a shrill, mechanical grinding that sounded almost like a scream. Stan reached without thinking and pulled one of the oven doors down, striking Chica over the head with it. It crumpled, giving Stan time to scramble back across the ground.

"Stan, move!" Erin ordered, hefting the shotgun up. The kitchen island was suddenly thrown forward, upending trays and silverware as it crashed into Erin. She fell, dropping the gun, as Chica descended on her.

Stan dove for the gun, bringing it around as his heart thumped wildly in his chest. He aimed, and for a moment, he had the oddest impression that the animatronic was clinging to Erin like a drowning swimmer in a panic, before he'd squeezed the trigger.

Chica recoiled, letting off another shriek, before racing from the room. Stan scrambled over to Erin and helped her off the floor. She clung onto him, panting and trembling. Then, abruptly, she shoved him away and glowered at him.

"I didn't say you could touch me," she said, cheeks flushing darkly. Stan sighed and rubbed his face.

"Anyway, not for nothing, but I found this," she said, holding up a lighter. Well, that was progress. Stan looked around and found a spray can of surface cleaner. Together, they'd make for a handy flamethrower.

"All right, looks like we're in business," Erin said, baring her teeth in the kind of grin that would make a savage warrior proud.

"Yeah, he murmured. Still, he wasn't entirely sure they were grasping the whole picture here.

--------------------

Mati's path led him back to the dining area. As soon as he entered, the lights flickered on, then suddenly plunged the room into darkness. For a few moments, all he could hear was the sound of his own breathing.

Then the lights kicked on again.

Spoiler:

Freddy dove at Mati, shoving him over the table behind him with a crash. Mati's vision upended, and then the tumultuous pounding of feet as Bonnie raced toward him from the other side with an ear-piercing shriek.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:58 am

Mati quickly kicked Freddy who had shoved him to the table and tossed rock salt bullet at the face of the shirking Bonnie and kicked it as well.

"You kids haven't realized I am not your ordinary human being, have you?" Mati commented, "I might be the only one who could solve your misery. Can't you just tell me what happened to you all peacefully?"

Mati quickly moved away from the spot where he was, "Come on, where's your friend huh? There's supposed to be five of you."

Still taunting the ghosts, drawing their attentions.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Bonnie recoiled from the rocksalt bullet and fled from the room. Freddy recovered from Mati's kick and raced for him, but a shotgun blast from behind Mati knocked him back into a table.

"Get lost!" Erin bellowed. Freddy rolled across the floor, then jumped to his feet and raced down the hallway out of sight.

"I don't think talking to them is going to work," Stan said, approaching Mati. "I think... well, I think they're like drowning swimmers. They're just in a panic and don't know what they're doing. They're just clinging to the closest thing, and that happens to be us."

He'd shared his assessment with Erin, but she still seemed skeptical.

"It must have been really traumatic," he murmured, looking around the empty dining room. Some kids showing up laughing and playing for a birthday party, blissfully unaware that it would be their last night on earth.

"We got a lighter," Erin said, bringing the attention back to the matter at hand. "And a spray can. Let's roast these spooks."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:29 am

"Well, someone had to try." Said Mati, and as Stan murmured about their death might have been traumatic, Mati agreed. "It probably was, and still is. I do not feel anger, but confusion and lost thoughts from them."

Mati look towards the direction where all the animatronics fled to, thinking was it really late for them to be purified in different ways.

Well such mood was quickly snapped out of it as Erin spoke about the lighter and spray can. Mati sighed, "Alright then, let's purify them." He said stepping forward to where animatronics ran away to.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:43 am

Stan and Erin followed Mati down the hallway. Stan passed over the lighter and spray to Mati, since he seemed the most capable of the three. That led to some interesting questions, but there wasn't time to address them now.

They had reached the office when Stan caught a glimpse of gold out of the corner of his eyes once more. When he looked, however, it was gone. Instead, he saw Foxy lingering by the other door.

"Hey, there's one," he whispered. Mati took the lead and moved into the office. As soon as they'd stepped through, Stan knew something was wrong. The doors slammed shut behind and in front of them, sealing them inside. Stan saw that gold at the edge of his vision, but it didn't go away when he turned. There, seated at the desk, was an empty costume, a Golden Freddy.

Spoiler:

Stan stared into the empty eyes and felt his blood chill. The next moment, the head had moved.

"IT'S ME."

The maw opened impossibly wide, and the next moment it had swallowed Mati whole. Stan and Erin screamed and bolted for the doors. They opened of their own accord, but only to greet them with Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.

------------------

When Mati awoke, he found himself in darkness. The only thing visible was the familiar checkered floor of Freddy Fazbear's. Or was that all there was?

No, there was also the faintest sounds of moans and sobs in the distance. Were there others here?

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 pm

"What the-!?" Before Mati could react, he was swallowed whole.

Mati curled his lips as he gained back his consciousness, he sighed, he was trapped into some kind of "space" that he could not really understand.

"Darn it, I knew something was off." He quietly commented in frustration. Then he heard the sounds of moans and sobs.

"Hey, is anyone here?" He called out to the direction where he could hear the sobs and moans.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Out of the darkness, someone called back.

"You another one?" he asked. A man crawled into view, wearing a night guard's uniform.

"You should keep moving," he said in a weary voice. "Or it'll find you."

--------------------

A round of rocksalt pellets ricocheted off the walls as Erin fired away in a blind panic. The Golden Freddy suit had vanished, but they had four possessed animatronics to deal with. They seemed more agitated than ever, the metallic shrieks from their suits painful to the ears.

Stan grabbed Erin's arm and pulled her back through the other door.

"The kitchen," he said breathlessly. "We can get salt for a circle."

Erin and nodded fired off a round back at the pursuing animatronics before racing after Stan.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 pm

"So you are the missing night guard, are you dead or alive?"

Mati asked him, ignoring what he said about something would find him. Then again, he couldn't help himself but ask.

"By the way, what do you mean it will find me? Who or what are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:37 pm

"One of them," the man replied, staring off into the distance. "There were others. I don't know what happened to them when they went off. Dead or alive... I'm not sure. This feels like some kind of hell though."

He shivered a bit and pulled his legs up to his body. When Mati asked what he was afraid of, he shot the hunter a reproachful look.

"You stupid or something? Didn't you see the ghost when you got dragged in here? It was possessing the Golden Freddy suit, but in here... It looks like a kid."

He quickly looked around, as though expecting to see a haunting figure appear out of the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:37 am

"Oh, so, there are others..." Said Mati, trying to comprehend what had happened so far. It looked like the ghost had transferred him to other dimension or place...

"So, do you know why the kid is here? Like how he died?" Mati asked him, "Well, I came here to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:45 am

The nightguard stared at Mati, looking confused.

"How should I know? Do I look like the ghost whisperer?" he asked. Then he froze, listening intently.

There was a faint noise, a slight cracking noise. He looked and saw that the tiles in the distance were cracking and decaying. In a moment, he was on his feet, backing away.

"It's... Coming," he said breathlessly, his eyes bulging.

Out of the darkness, a figure emerged. It was a young boy with short, dark hair and blue eyes. His skin was white as chalk.

"No... Please," the guard moaned. The next moment, the child was in front of the guard and had clamped his small hand to the man's throat. He didn't squeeze, but the man began to choke and suffocate regardless, as though his air passages were all closing up.

"I'LL SAVE THEM."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:18 am

Mati was surprised he saw the boy, and was quite not so sure if he had to be happy or sad to see the boy in such state.

"You won't save them by killing that man," Said Mati, breaking the rock salt bullet and spread the salt at the boy. It would not be so much powerful as shotgun blast, but it would have an effect to the degree of discomfort that would make him release the man.

"If you want to save your friends, you probably need to tell me what happen to you and your friends. The longer you guys go ahead with this path, reaper is not going to take you to the place called heaven. Trust me, I know a reaper and she isn't that nice."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:45 pm

The boy recoiled from the salt and vanished, leaving the guard to drop to his knees and cough at the sudden release of his airways.

The next moment, the ghost had reappeared and clamped his hand to Mati's throat. In that moment, a series of images like a black-and-white silent movie reel flashed through Mati's mind.

A man in the Golden Freddy suit leading four children into the back costume room.

The little boy following his friends and seeing Golden Freddy stuffing their bodies into the animatronics.

The boy rushing to help, but only getting caught by the killer.

The suffocated boy hidden in the Golden Freddy suit, seeing nothing but the back of the man leaving the room in a night guard's uniform.

"I KILL THEM, BUT THERE'S NO PEACE."

The four children killed first were still lost and afraid. Vengeance wouldn't set them free.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 pm

"Of course, you won't. Vengeance is not the way to the peace." Said Mati, breaking another bullet and spreading to the boy.

He coughed out, breathing air again. "You've probably have been killing wrong people too." Mati sighed, he was afraid that this was the situation.

The murderer was probably still out there, or had been killed the moment the boy became angry spirit. He won't able to find that out here though.

"Your friends are not going to have peace by killing random night guards nor you are going to have peace by doing this. Let me help, I will identify the man who did this to you. But, you need to let me go and find out who he is." Then Mati pointed at another guard, "You should also let them go too; most of the guards you have swallowed so far are probably innocent with your death."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:40 pm

The spirit retreated, staring up at Mati with his striking blue eyes.

"I'm... holding them here?"

The night guard wasn't keeping their spirits here. He was. He was holding everything in stasis, unable to move on till their killer paid.

But... wasn't the whole point to give them peace? To hold them here in torment to avenge their death was pointless.

"I'm... sorry."

The boy vanished. The ground beneath Mati and the guard shattered, and they plunged into darkness.

-------------------

Stan and Erin had reached the kitchen, the animatronics close on their heels. Erin turned to fire another shot to give them some breathing room, but the animatronics were to close. Bonnie smacked the shotgun from her hand and set her tumbling across the floor.

"Erin!" Stan cried. He threw open a cabinet and snatched the bag of salt. As he struggled to tear it open, Bonnie and Chica had creeped up on Erin as Teddy and Foxy moved against him.

"Back off!" he yelled, hurling a cloud of salt at them. Teddy and Foxy recoiled, and he dashed around the counter to Erin's side. Before Bonnie and Chica could attack, Stan scattered salt across the floor and barricaded the two of them off in a corner of the kitchen.

"We're okay. We're okay," Stan muttered shakily. Erin sat up shakily and hugged onto him as the four animatronics closed in, their gears letting off metallic screams.

The next moment, Golden Freddy appeared in the middle of the room, spewing out Mati, the guard he'd met, and a few other ones that had been hidden in the darkness. All except one seemed to be alive.

Erin and Stan screamed in surprise at the sudden arrival, then blinked in astonishment as the ghostly figure of a boy appeared in front of the night guards. The animatronics stopped and turned toward the boy. Slowly, he raised his hands toward them.

Four children appeared - one girl and three boys. Their hands touched together, forming a circle. Then they vanished, and the suits burst into flames before dying out.

The kitchen was silent.

"Whoa..." Stan sighed.

Erin stared between the unconscious - and one dead - night guards and the wrecked animatronics. Then, she looked at Mati.

"I think you're fired."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 am

"You and your friends are forgiven; you all are free." Said Mati as the boy said it in apologetic tone; he was not a Son of God or any body that had the power to save them, but for the young souls to go up peacefully, he was sure they had to hear it. They were forgiven and they were free from the torment, the torture and the pointless cycle of revenge.

As the ground beneath Mati shatters, he couldn't help himself, but smile; the boy realized it and decided to let go.

When Mati finally gained his senses back, he saw himself and the guards were all out from the dimension that boy had created. Except one dead guard, all guards looked unconscious.

As the boy called out to other four, Mati whispered. "Goodbye and have a safe journey."

The suits burst into flames and Erin made a comment about Mati being fired.

Mati smiled weakly, "Of course, I am. Well, my actual job is to help these lost souls go where they belong, so job well done, Erin and Stan."

Then he saw the ghost of the dead security guard, but before he could interact with him, Hannah appeared before the ghost.

"This is not where you belong," Said Hannah coldly, Hannah brought her scythe and let its tip touch the ground.

The ground beneath the Man's spirit was opened like shark's jaw, countless arms and hands stretched out for him. The man tried to escape, but no luck. As soon as one of those hands grabbed him, rest of the hands were on him as well. He was pulled into the jaws' of the earth. The spirit locked his eyes with Mati, stretching his hand towards him. The man opened his mouth, he probably wanted to ask Mati for help. But before he could ask for help, a hand covered its mouth.

Just like what he did to the little boy.

The very moment murderer's soul went inside, the ground closed its jaw; silent as if nothing happened.

Then Mati saw Hannah with the five children, holding hands. They were looking happier, and they did not look like vengeful spirits. They look more like little angels.

Mati smiled at their direction, and the children smiled back at him too.

Then they were gone.

"Safe travel to heaven." Mati muttered quietly; he was aware that he was the only one who could see what happened to the killer and the children.

He was relieved that it ended well.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:09 am

By the time they got outside, the pale light of dawn was just beginning to spread. Stan sighed and rubbed his eyes. He was going to need a lot of sleep - and possibly some therapy - to get over this. He rubbed his arm where Erin had punched him after realizing she'd been hugging onto him. Probably an ice pack too.

"Hey," Erin said, tossing something over to Mati. "Keep this."

It was a some kind of card. Closer inspection showed it to be an honorary membership to the Ghostfacers.

"You're not half-bad.... for an amateur," she said. Stan rolled his eyes.

"Would it kill you to say 'thank you'?" he asked. Erin glared and punched him in the arm again. God, she had a mean hook.

"Let's go," she said, heading for their vehicle. Stan trudged after her, then stopped.

"Thanks," he murmured, giving a small wave to Mati. Then he climbed into the passenger seat, barely a moment before Erin took off, kicking dirt up in a cloud.

"You trying to get us killed? Surviving ghosts to die in a car accident..." Mati heard Stan groan.

"Oh, pipe down!" Erin retorted.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Mati scratched his hair, not so sure what to make out of them.

"Ghostfacers...? Interesting organization..." Said Mati turning his way to his own car.

As he got himself into car, he saw Hannah, sitting on the backseat; she had her arm crossed, looking little grumpy.

"The children told me that you said I am not nice."

Mati looked at her, surprised, "They told you that? Damn, those kids."

Hannah sighed, "And they told me to tell you, thank you."

Mati smiled very weakly, "Ha, I did nothing really..." He started his car. "I probably said what I wanted to hear as well."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:43 pm

As Mati began to drive, he received a text from Jordan asking where he was. Apparently, they'd tracked Larka to a town in Minnesota.

Larka...

In dealing with the Ghostfacers and setting the children's spirits free, he'd almost forgotten about the main case at hand.

Had Aurora caught up to her sister? What about Van Helsing?

There was only one thing he could feel sure about. One way or another, things were going to end in Minnesota.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2