Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:44 am

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Supernatural_Legacy_S1

Five Nights at Freddy's

Spoiler:

~The Ruin of Camelot~

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 am

Jordan had encountered many frightening things in his time with the supernatural, but none were as scary as Sera Winchester when she got her blood pressure up.

"Are you telling me you let Larka Snow escape and are only telling me about it the next day?" she roared. "You must have some kind of death wish!"

Jordan winced. Even though Mati didn't have the phone on speaker, he could still hear Sera's voice as though she were standing in the room with them.

"This is your fault," Jordan mouthed, backing away for the door.

"I'll deal with you clowns later. In the meantime, Jordan-"

Jordan jumped, dropping his bag with a curse.

"Get your ass in gear and catch up with Ava. I want you two tracking down Larka Snow like it was yesterday. Move!"

"Yes, ma'am," he sighed, shrugging at Mati. It couldn't be helped. He gave a wave, signaling that he'd call later, and headed out the door.

"As for you, Mati," Sera growled. "I got a tip that Bram is on Larka's trail. He was spotted a few towns over in Wyatt Falls. I want you after him. You got it?"

She didn't bother waiting for a response. The next moment, a dial tone was greeting Mati.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Mati sighed as the phone went silent. "So... I am going to follow Bram?... man, talk about headache..." Mati commented and went outside for his car and started his engine. "I guess I need to quiet about the conversation I had with her. Or else he might want to kill me too." Mati commented.

Mati's car started going forward and to the road where Sera had directed him.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:29 am

When Mati arrived in Wyatt Falls, the trail was already cold. Few people could seem to remember his description, and none had any idea where he'd gone.

With no leads and an empty stomach, Mati headed to a nearby diner for an early dinner. He passed by a couple sitting in a booth, who looked to be around his age. The man was dark-haired and slender, and looked as though every minute sitting there was costing him a great exertion. The woman, in contrast, was red-haired and bespectacled. She seemed to have all the aggression that the man lacked.

Once he was seated and looking over the menu, Mati could overhear the two behind him talking.

"You sure this is our kind of thing?" the man said with a tired drawl. "I mean, technically, there hasn't been a single death. None anyone can prove."

"Oh, come on," the woman snapped. "First four kids go missing, then the night guards? It's too coincidental. I'm guessing vengeful spirits."

"Keep it down," the man hissed.

"Anyway," the woman said, ignoring him. "We'll need to get some positive EMF readings if we want to make the thing legit."

"Oh yeah," the man said, and Mati could practically hear the roll of his eyes in the words. "Two adults going into a kids pizza place won't seem fishy at all."

"Shut up," the woman said. "We'll figure it out."

There was a pause. Then, the man sighed.

"Freddie Fazbear's, huh? All right then."

~The Ruin of Camelot~

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:49 am

Mati had mixed up feelings; he was glad that he did not meet Bram, but he was disappointed that he was not able to buy more time for Aurora.

Speaking about Aurora, Mati could not shake off his feeling towards the idea of saving Larka. She was cruel and was determined to kill others for her gain... Giving such person for a second chance...

To make matter worse, she was not killing others for any maniac entertainment, but to make herself as a monster without weakness.

All that thinking, however, was put on hold as the couple behind him talked about interesting stories of the kid's restaurant.

Mati dialed MoL, "Hey, Pip. This is Mati. Bram's trail is cold, but I just heard interesting stories of missing kids and night guards in Freddie Fazbear's... Could you ask Sera, if I can look at this matter please?" Said Mati in whisper manner so that those two won't get what he said on the phone.

Besides, he could probably join them as very innocent guy who wants to have some excitement in his life.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Pip answered on the last ring, sounding very exhausted.

"Hey, Mati. I'm actually out now. Sera has all hands on deck now with this Larka situation."

When Mati explained the situation he was in, Pip gave a heavy sigh. For a few moments, he didn't respond.

"Every hunter in the area is supposed to be on Snow or Van Helsing's trail,"
he said. "But... well, if people are getting hurt, I guess it can't just be ignored. We'll just keep it off the record, okay?"

The couple in the other booth seemed to be finishing.

"Come on, let's get a move-on. We need to get a reading before they close," the woman said. The man only sighed in return as he got up and stretched lazily.

"Right, right..." he muttered.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:17 am

Mati sighed as he ended the call with Pip, it looked like Sera really want to get Larka Snow.

Considering what Larka created in the name of "science" and "survival", even Mati want to hunt her down.

Then again, the love of her sister made Mati so indecisive when he encountered her.

However, he had to put that thought aside; the couple that had been planning to visit Freddie's stood up from their seat.

Mati stood up as well, locating the place with his phone. It was not a good time to ask them if he could join them, he would probably do that in pizza's place.

Well hopefully they weren't sign of a ghost though...

As far as Mati could tell, the couple was a untrained hunter, no, more like civilians who wants to poke around something that could kill them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Stan and Erin took off down the road in a black SUV. Erin was driving - naturally - as Stan tweaked with his EMF detector. It wasn't like the ones their dads used to use. It was a discreet model, shaped like a simple digital watch. It had been his own invention, and a handy one too. Walking around with a big squawking walkee-talkee device was never easy.

As they pulled into Freddy Fazbear's parking lot, Stan looked up at the sign and winced. Cutesy mascots always gave him the creeps.

Spoiler:

"Oh, man up," Erin snapped, hopping out of the driver's seat. Stan shot her a filthy look, then followed after her.

"Hey, look!" Erin whispered, pointing out an poster on one of the windows. It seemed they were looking for a new security guard to work the night shift.

"There's our in," she said triumphantly. "Come on."

"You have got to be kidding me," Stan muttered, but she was tugging on his hand and leading him inside.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:17 am

Mati was already in Freddie's, he was just submitting his job application. "I am so ready to do this, you know?" The one thing good about being in MoL is that he got bunch of job application ready for him if he really want to have normal life.

"My experience as graveyard guard, museum security guard will definitely shine. I just moved here so I am really looking for a job, you know?"

Matti Diamond, Age of 28, looking for a job as a security guard. Mati was laughing inside; well the qualification is outstanding though.

The guy is practically over-qualified; 3 years of experience as security guard in museum and 2 years of graveyard duty.

And this guy isn't asking for high pay.

In any case, Mati was ready to get this thing done with; Mati's eyes caught sight of the couple who just entered the place. They were heading where he was, he returned his gaze to the owner. "So, do you do interview like other places? Or do I start working today? I am always ready, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:51 pm

The manager, a reedy-looking man with wire glasses and a smile as slick as his thinning hair, glanced over Mati's resume and smiled.

"Oh, your qualifications are impressive. Actually, you can start right away. Our current night security has just shifted to the day slot, so we'll need you tonight."

"What?"

The manager and Mati both looked to see Erin and Stan behind them. Erin looked furious, hands planted firmly on her hips. Stan just looked like he wished he could escape the scene Erin was about to make.

"There are other people who want to apply too!" she yelled, thrusting a rather beat-up looking resume. "My... boyfriend is far more qualified than this chump!"

She jutted her chin rather aggressively in Mati's direction. The manager hissed and made flapping motions with his hands as a party of hyperactive third graders and parents began looking in their direction.

"Besides, we... have a baby to think about," Stan said, figuring he might as well go for it. He put a hand on Erin's stomach, causing her eyes to fly open in scandalized shock before she realized she was giving it away.

"Uh, right. For the baby," she muttered. The manager raised an eyebrow, then surveyed the resume.

"I'm sorry, but this gentleman here has much more promising experience," he said. "We can keep you on wait-list."

He turned and walked off. Erin turned and glowered at Mati.

"You'll regret this," she said, jabbing him in the chest with a finger. Stan sighed and grabbed her arm.

"Let's go, dear," he said, rolling his eyes. "Stress isn't good for the baby."

"As if I'd carry your baby," she growled. She wrenched her arm free and stalked off. Stan sighed once more, shrugged, and trudged after her. As he moved toward the exit, he stopped to glance at the animatronics performing on stage.

Spoiler:

They were rather ugly things, clearly lacking maintenance. But more than that, something unnerved him. Then a tiny beep on his watch alerted him. He looked down and saw faint traces of EMF. Did that mean...?

"Stan!" Erin barked from the doorway. Stan looked away from the stage and hurried after her.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Mati smirked as the couple left the building. "Wow talk about hot headed." He muttered, "And a bad liar too..." Well, if he did not hear what they talked about, he might have been fooled. No, let's scratch that thought, it was too obvious they were lying.

"Well, Sir, I will right on to it." Said Mati to the direction of the shop manager.

Few hours later it was Mati and the place itself. It was his time to search for the clues or discover what was actually happening in Freddie's.

Missing kids and missing guards, Mati has an idea of what might have done such feat. But he couldn't be so sure if it was a ghost or one of those annoying predators.

Or was it some kind of cursed object?

He couldn't tell, he probably need to encounter whatever that kidnapped the night guards and kids. Besides, he was pretty much happy that he was doing this alone. Unlike his usual hunting, this might take just few seconds as he just need to roast the ghost or whatever that had been doing such deeds. He did not need to hide his power, for once.

Unless somehow life makes him unable to do that...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:32 am

As Mati began to prowl the halls, a faint sound began to reach his ears. It seemed to be coming from the back door in the kitchen. Moving past the large pizza ovens and flour-dusted counters, he saw the lock on the old doorknob being picked.

"Hurry up," a familiar female voice hissed.

"Put a sock in it," came the reply. The next moment, the door opened, and in came Erin and Stan. They stopped short and screamed in surprise at the sight of Mati standing there.

"Oh great. Busted," Stan sighed. Erin snorted.

"Don't worry. This guy's no security guard. You think I didn't see you at the diner with that freak dye-job of yours?" she said, jabbing an accusing finger in Mati's direction. "You listened in on us, and you're trying to steal our lead. Well, nobody upstages the Ghostfacers!"

Stan blinked, looking rather impressed with Erin's assessment. Who knew she was that sharp?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:47 am

Mati face-palmed, and looked at those two. "Oh man, lady, you really are sharp, you know? But you got it wrong, you know? You talked about missing security guards, so I thought this place might look for one, you know? And Ghostfacers? what is this nonsense?" Mati reacted like normal person would as he was really doing job as security guard.

What bothered Mati was this... "Ghostfacers"? What is that? Some kind of newbie hunter training organization? Whatever it is, Mati was not so sure if they should get involved.

"Now, you are trespassing here, I ask you to leave at once, I cannot lose the job, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Stan was beginning to wonder if Erin's initial assessment had been off-base. This guy didn't seem crafty enough to be pulling off this kind of scheming and maneuvering, but Erin wasn't about to budge. Once her gut started telling her something, it was nearly impossible to pull her off.

"Oh, no no," she said, glowering at him. "I don't buy it. Not one word."

"Erin, maybe we should go..." Stan muttered, tugging on her sleeve, but she yanked it away just as the phone in the office down the hall let out a loud, trilling ring.

"I think you should get that," Erin said mulishly. "Wouldn't want your boss to think you're slacking off, would you?"

She watched as Mati retreated down the hall to the office, then took off toward the dining area. Stan followed on her heels, knowing this was going to bite them in the ass.

"Erin, this is-"

He stopped. The mascot characters were still on stage, instruments in hand. Garishly painted signs dubbed the bear Freddie, the rabbit Bonnie, and the chicken Chica. Once more, he felt a shiver up his spine at the sight of them.

"You remember what I was telling you earlier? About the four missing kids?" he said quietly, keeping his eyes fixed on the stage.

"Yeah?"

"Some theorized floated around that they were never found because their bodies were stuffed inside the animatronic suits."

Erin wrinkled her nose in distaste and stared up at the ratty mascot figures.

"You getting any EMF?" Erin asked - demanded, rather. Stan looked down at his watch, just as he room suddenly burst into sound. Both shrieked and jumped back as the animatronics came abruptly to life, their instruments letting off a cacophony of noise. They seemed to be going through some pre-rendered program, moving about the stage in jerky motions and poorly imitating the playing of their instruments. Behind them, a fourth animatronic shaped like a fox - and not so creatively dubbed Foxxy - bobbed up and out of sight as though trying to steal the box of fake pizza set up among them.

"God, that scared me," Erin said, adjusting her skewed glasses. Stan nodded, but he couldn't feel relieved. Not when the EMF sensor on his watch let off a tiny beep.

--------------------

In the office, the phone continued to wring. When Mati answered it, a voice broke out suddenly.

"Hello, hello? Anyone there?"

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Mati sighed, "Well I am going to call the police right away after I get that call. So you better leave, you know?" Mati sounded he had enough of their nonsense.

Then Mati let them be, retreating to the office to get the call; he was hoping they are not so foolish to stay long to get "jailed".

"Hello? This is Freddie's." Mati answered the phone, Realizing something was off about the call, however, he tried not to show that.

Something was happening in this place, and Mati was starting to think this isn't just ghost's prank.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

The voice sounded equal parts relieved and distraught at hearing Mati's voice.

"So, you're okay then. It's not too late."

Before Mati could inquire about this, the voice pressed wheezily onward.

"Listen, you can't stay there. It's the fifth night. It always happens on the fifth night. The first four they just harass you a bit, but on the fifth night... They always go missing. I transferred after the fourth to day shift, but..."

He trailed off at the sound of the commotion from the dining area.

"Oh no..." he murmured.

--------------------

The animatronics seemed determined to perform their whole routine, despite no one being present to enjoy it. Erin looked like she wanted to pitch the nearest object at them. Before she could get any ideas, however, they suddenly stopped.

And turned.

"Erin..." Stan said in a strangled voice.

The animatronics staggered off the stage, their jaws opened impossibly wide in silent screams as blood leaked through their joints and stained their fur.

Stan wasn't even aware what he was doing. The next moment, he had Erin's hand held tightly in his own as he pelted down the hallway. In the barely lit corridors, he had no idea where he was going. All he knew was that it was run... or die.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:24 pm

"Well I think that's the signal, I will try my best to keep the idiots alive. Thank you for the warning."

Mati quickly hang up the phone, and quickly rush where the sound was, and well, he hoped they had the stamina for it though, cause the predators like these won't rest until they actually consume them.

He had to lead them out of here, fast and quickly; Mati had his salted gun ready to blast the thing he had to fight. He would have preferred roasting them with his fire, but since idiots are here, he couldn't even do that.

"Making my life so hard, they are annoying bunch." He commented as he ran for those 'idiots'.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:08 am

"Wait-!"

The voice was cut off as Mati hung up the phone. He dashed from the office to the dining room, but no one seemed to be there.

Something rammed into his side, sending him tumbling to the ground. He had only a moment to glimpse the animatronic Foxy before it was throwing itself at him.

Spoiler:

--------------------

Stan and Erin had run down the hallway, with Freddie, Chica, and Bonnie in pursuit. By sheer luck, they had taken a turn that wrapped around and back through the opposite door into the office.

"Where'd that other guy go?" Stan asked as they slammed the door shut behind them.

"Screw him!" Erin cried, hurrying to the other side and shutting the door Mati had left through only a minute before. "What are we going to do about us?"

Stan looked around at the desk, wondering what they could use. There had to be something, anything. He noticed a series of small computer monitors, each linked to a different room in the restaurant. There, in the dining room, the security guard was being attacked by the fox animatronic.

"Erin, look!" he said. She hurried up beside him and stared, in alarm. Before he knew quite what to do, Erin had seized the microphone by the desk and shouted through the PA system.

"Hey, piss off, you scrap heap!" she said. Foxy seemed to hesitate, then ran with surprising speed out of sight. Stan sighed, a lump still stuck in his throat.

"Are they still out there?" he whispered. Erin moved quietly to the one door and put her ear to it.

"I don't hear anything," she replied. Was the coast clear?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:26 am

As something rammed him from the side, Mati quickly gripped his weapon tightly. The moment he had saw the glimpse of the animatronic Foxy,he quickly raised and fired his gun as it toss itself towards Mati.

Mati was also ready to kick the animatronic Foxy with his full strength if that did not work, which would probably send it rolling for a good meter.

Furthermore, the contact with the animatronic would trigger his Clairsentience if it had something to do with cursed object or anything out of ordinary.

If not, that would only mean one thing, angry spirit.

Or may be not?

"Hey, piss off, you scrap heap!" Said the familiar female voice through the PA System, angrily. Mati knew whose it was.

Mati was shocked that it took off though; was it afraid of the PA system or did it realize that Mati himself is not a normal human being?

In any case, Mati dust it off and stood up, still having his gun on tight grip. He looked carefully to his area, making sure the coast was clear, he carefully walk towards the room where he left, and possibly where these knuckleheads are.

But well, he probably need to say 'thank you' when he sees them though...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:29 am

Foxy recoiled from the shotgun blast, emitting a high-pitched mechanical whine that sounded almost like a scream. For a moment, it almost seemed to cower. Then, when Erin's voice barked through the speakers, it turned tail and ran.

Mati picked himself up and headed to the office. The doors were locked, and a simple knock caused a series of panicked screams before they were able to identify Mati on the security cameras and let him in.

"Well, this is a fine mess," Erin said, glowering at Mati as though it were his fault. Stan was staring at the cameras, covering his mouth with his hand.

"This is bad..." he muttered. "We've never encountered ghost activity like this."

"We've seen vengeful spirits before," Erin said. It was clear she was trying to maintain some confidence to deal with the matter at hand. Both were ignoring Mati like an amateur.

"Yeah, but four?" Stan countered. "It has to be the ghosts of the four missing kids. He stuffed the bodies in the animatronic suits to hide them. Their spirits must have attached to them."

"Well, clearly we can't go try to salt and burn bones," Erin said, biting her lip. "So... we torch the suits?"

Stan didn't reply. It seemed the most obvious answer, but he still felt uneasy.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:37 am

Mati sighed, and said "Thank You" in very reluctant way. As he entered the two people who were once really scared to death talking as if they were the professionals in this.

The moment they talk about the burning suits, Mati sighed. Mati picked up the phone and press the call back button, which would call the person who had warned him about the suits. "Hey, I survived. I need you to tell me what you know so far. The suits had been harassing you?" He asked in urgent tone.

Mati dropped 'You know' for good, he was now in serious business. At first he thought about the four missing kids as well, but it did not added up. They were five kids who went missing and one did not show its presence.

And missing nightguards, the only link that he could come up with is that one nightguard or nightguards were responsible for the five missing kids... The case had too many missing holes and this amatuers are only thinking about burning the suits down.

"Tell me whatever you know about it. I really need all the information that I can get."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:20 am

Stan and Erin turned around in surprise as Mati began conversing with someone over the phone about the case.

It took a while for the man to answer, but when he did, he sounded more frightened than ever.

"Look, I... I don't know much," he said. "Just stuff I picked up here and there. The first guard to go missing was around the time that the kids did. No one mentioned anything cause management was afraid of bad publicity."

"You think the guard killed those kids?" Stan asked Erin. She nodded sagely.

"I heard the bodies were hidden in the suits. That's why they always smelled."

Stan and Erin looked triumphant, somewhat forgetting the horror of the situation.

"Freddie, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy..." the phone guy muttered. "They're there, on the first four nights. But he's never around. I wonder-"

"Wonder what?" Erin asked, shoving in beside Mati at the phone. The man seemed bemused by the interruption, but didn't ask.

"They freak me out, of course, but I always felt like... Maybe they were a little... Scared."

Erin and Stan exchanged looks. Then the door lurched with a sudden bang, followed by the other. Bonnie the rabbit and Chica the chicken were on either side, pounding against the doors.

"Oh geez!" the phone guy cried before quickly hanging up.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:14 pm

"So there's one more ghost who didn't show itself yet and possibly these ghosts are scared of another one..." Said Mati, structuring the information he gathered from the caller. Mati gave Erin a look that she had interrupted the call at the wrong time.

"Alright, so possibility of six ghosts... Or five, depending on how five kids met their end, this could be hard one to solve." Said Mati, emphasizing the five, that they had been forgetting it was five kids, not four. Mati was really calm about the situation as well, he suddenly act more professional than those who tried to act like one.

"Alright, I will try to find the fifth one, and hopefully draw the rest of them to me as well. But, I need you guys to make something that could burn that suits down."

He looked at them, curling his lips. "Or we could do divide and conquer. You guys take some of them and I take some of them; but, I am not so sure that would go well. I would have them chase me then you two." He passed the gun to Erin, the time was not on their side. "You take the gun, and some bullets with you. I can manage with some bullets of my own." For the first time, Mati felt really glad of his over preparedness as it was paying him off. The idea that he probably had to deal more than one ghost, made him pack several rock salt bullets. "It's made of rock salt, it would not destroy the ghost for good, but it would make them scream or even halt them for a bit and while at it try to find an iron rod too, it's good against ghosts. Well, if you guys have any different idea, my ears are yours." Said Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Stan and Erin stared at Mati, wondering where all this confidence had suddenly come from. Had Erin been right then? This guy must be a ghost hunter too.

Erin folded her arms and glowered st Mati. At first, Stan thought she might argue the point. Instead, she simply said, "Who put you in charge?"

Stan sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"The kitchen should have matches or a lighter or something. That could work. I don't think it will take much to get that fur to burn."

Getting there might be tricky, but it sounded as though things had gone silent out in the hallway once more. Stan checked the cameras to see the four animatronics roaming the halls aimlessly.

"This might be chance," he said. Erin cocked the shotgun and nodded.

"You're the night guard. They'll follow you."

It wasn't the least tactful thing she'd ever said. Stan sighed and carefully pulled the door open. The dimly lit hallway appeared to be clear.

"Let's go," Erin said, leading the way forward.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:28 pm

"Oh~ no you don't." Said Mati, grabbing Erin's arm before she goes out of the door first, he put himself forward. "I am the night-guard and the decoy, so I should go out first. You guys go ahead after I draw their attention." Said Mati, quickly going out of the office.

Before Erin and Stan could stop him, he put himself forward. "Hey kids? Remember me? I am your Mr. Night Guard! Better catch me before I go far far away."

And he showed them he had no weapons in his hands, however, he did carry rock salt bullets with him and that was enough for him.

Well, the ghost kids did not know that, and Mati was hoping he would not need to use it unless it was necessary.

"Catch me if you can!" Said Mati luring the animatronics to his direction, away from the office and the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's   Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Five Nights at Freddy's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next