Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:05 pm

So replacement spell

Accelerate: Grants a boost in speed to both dragon and rider

Fair enough~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
its basically a light novel about a human playing a computer game that happens to be a virtual reality set up.

The year is in the late future so I hope the VR-Tech is as advanced or greater than that depicted in the SAO's Light-Novels.

Character Sheet: Joke/Example
Spoiler:
Something like that Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 1493148415

You Roleplay as a Human Character, playing with his Ingame Character, interacting with his dedicated NPC Dragon and world consisting of other In-Game Characters and their NPC Dragons.

Now the Story of the Light-Novel can be completely centered In-Game or both outer-world and Virtual. Its just a perspective question. Would you focus your Roleplaying in the Virtual World or give your posts a Meta Feel to it. POV of Human Character looking at a Computer Screen(VR-Goggles).

Personally I would prefer the latter but it will only be necessary or productive if there is a story/plot going on in the Outer-World. SAO, Log Horizon and .Hack/series had their coma/trapped-inside-game stuff going that kept the characters/storyline focused in-game but other game related stories like Ghost in the Shell, Accel World, and that Dragon Riding battling something anime have stories going on in both worlds.

If we can have something like that going on here than this ForumRP Story could become complex and even more enticing.

@Ghosty: were you serious about this character though? I think you told me this is just an example or something... So if you really want to play him from the first chapter, I need you to let me know.

@Spirit: Make your character edit by yourself and I will post that to the front page. Furthermore, take note that when your character approved, your character will start in his own world, not in DRO.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Aaand another spell

Echo: causes sounds and voices to be distorted, such that the point of origin becomes hard to locate
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Nexius wrote:
Shadow-Heart wrote:
its basically a light novel about a human playing a computer game that happens to be a virtual reality set up.

The year is in the late future so I hope the VR-Tech is as advanced or greater than that depicted in the SAO's Light-Novels.

Character Sheet: Joke/Example
Spoiler:
Something like that Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 1493148415

You Roleplay as a Human Character, playing with his Ingame Character, interacting with his dedicated NPC Dragon and world consisting of other In-Game Characters and their NPC Dragons.

Now the Story of the Light-Novel can be completely centered In-Game or both outer-world and Virtual. Its just a perspective question. Would you focus your Roleplaying in the Virtual World or give your posts a Meta Feel to it. POV of Human Character looking at a Computer Screen(VR-Goggles).

Personally I would prefer the latter but it will only be necessary or productive if there is a story/plot going on in the Outer-World. SAO, Log Horizon and .Hack/series had their coma/trapped-inside-game stuff going that kept the characters/storyline focused in-game but other game related stories like Ghost in the Shell, Accel World, and that Dragon Riding battling something anime have stories going on in both worlds.

If we can have something like that going on here than this ForumRP Story could become complex and even more enticing.

@Ghosty: were you serious about this character though? I think you told me this is just an example or something... So if you really want to play him from the first chapter, I need you to let me know.

@Spirit: Make your character edit by yourself and I will post that to the front page. Furthermore, take note that when your character approved, your character will start in his own world, not in DRO.

Own world?

I'll edit in the spells when you've approved them. Already edited the dragon ability.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:20 pm

That's a pretty useless spell.

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Marie-Sig-200

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
That's a pretty useless spell.

Pretty useful in the Cloud Cover, in case I ever need to talk to someone/something caught inside.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Perhaps, but I don't think you'll find yourself in that situation very often.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Perhaps, but I don't think you'll find yourself in that situation very often.

Gotta have a card for possible future scenarios~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:42 pm

No one commented even a little bit on my character sheet. so I just left it Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 2099932306
I think I didn't leave any detail out though

But Yeah, I wouldn't mind using him.

Why, does it now need any alterations?

@Spiriter: Own World: meaning the world behind the virtual reality headset Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 442579085
If you read my Backstory, it'll be the New Vegas where Cifujis lives.

Or the princess house for Illya's character.. or something Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 2382268751
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Ashley's not a princess. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 688243022

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
No one commented even a little bit on my character sheet. so I just left it Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 2099932306
I think I didn't leave any detail out though

But Yeah, I wouldn't mind using him.

Why, does it now need any alterations?

@Spiriter: Own World: meaning the world behind the virtual reality headset Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 442579085
If you read my Backstory, it'll be the New Vegas where Cifujis lives.

Or the princess house for Illya's character.. or something Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 2382268751

Oh xD

It'll just be his regular bedroom for Arthur then. Perhaps a bit cozier.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:53 pm

lol I don't know why I remember reading about some doll playing kid Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 688243022

and not a king and queen princess, but a rich, wealthy kid with a big house and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Name: Arthur Graham

Game ID: Black Death

Reputation Name: Mystic Mist

Appearance: (how your character looks like & do not hesitate to give different in game and real life appearance.)

In-Game Appearance:
Spoiler:

Real Life Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: In real life, Arthur is a somewhat shy and bookish man with a gentle manner. In-game, he's a bit more open, as he attempts to overcome his lacking social skills inside. Has a tendency to always wear a smile on his face, which rarely missing, and usually only when he's alone. Tends to be quite chatty once he's comfortable.

History:
Spoiler:

Skills & Magic:
Spoiler:

Your Dragon (Your dragon won't be in your control unless you give me a valid reason I should.)
Spoiler:

There 'ya go Next. Edited.

Last edited by Spiriter on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:57 pm

Well, she was brought up in a well-to-do family. But I didn't write anything about dolls or princesses lol.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:00 pm

haha yeah I must be confusing myself with someone else's character sheet :P (in some other place at some other time ... probably)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:10 pm

I remember Elia de Winter did that way back in my Sortilege of Creation rp.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:28 pm

back when I was mostly non-existent in your circle of live friends... : D
So I have no Idea who this Elsa you talk about Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 2001369995
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Yeah, that was back on AC. I don't think we really interacted until the move.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:32 pm

and I only interacted out of the goodness of my heart and also Leiv suggested I should help Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 2001369995
Though Noin didn't need any as she had it under control Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Help with what?

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:44 pm

backing up all the posts and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh yeah. She'd been doing that before we even knew there would be a move.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:52 pm

so who's making the backups now.
Is there a function in the admin panel to create full backups of the whole site on regular basis?

And what kind of backups would they be. Some Data file to import/export or entire web pages that can be read independently.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Uh... No one?

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:04 pm

well, someone should.

My site was taken down... I hadn't even started filling it up with data and I didn't even get any notice.
I had saved the website link and when trying it, I get that this site does not exist.

And if I try using the same names, I can recreate it so yeah, it is completely gone.

You or Payne ought to look into back ups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next