Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 am

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627 More or so yes Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:53 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:

Character Sheet: 2 / Rt3-EtG GR3Ett
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:25 am

okay editing done Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 442579085
Feed back Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:30 am

Not approved!

Spoiler:

Yeti's Breath: Chose one! Enchanting spell or spell to use against your enemy!

Sudden Disaster: It sounds like a summoning spells than just an ordinary chain lightning spell. Either be summoning spell, or be a spell of chain of lightning

Chaos Meld(rider and dragon): This can be abused of controlling dragon's power so no, not approved.

Chaotic ice wall: Just chose one of the three. You are giving your dragon six spells in this way.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:39 am

Nexy can I add one more active skill? Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 4134108735

Active Skill - Herculean Might: Temporarily unleashes the true strength of a person's muscles, granting a massive boost in sheer muscle strength. Once the skill's effect ends, the affected muscles will be sore and difficult to move.
      -may be used on individual limbs for a less effective but also less risky boost, rather than on the whole body, which would make the user find it difficult to even walk for a while.

Also, do I get the element mastery extra skill? Since I only use wind spells?
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:10 am

Nexius wrote:
Not approved!

Spoiler:

Sudden Disaster: It sounds like a summoning spells than just an ordinary chain lightning spell. Either be summoning spell, or be a spell of chain of lightning

Chaos Meld(rider and dragon): This can be abused of controlling dragon's power so no, not approved.

Chaotic ice wall: Just chose one of the three. You are giving your dragon six spells in this way.

Yeti's Breath: I don't understand. The spell is a damaging type, not enchanting. The cold does not stay on the hands after it is used. 
Just think of it as a Dragon's breath that is so cold that it turns the water in the air in front into hail stones or Ice shards or Icicles but the effect of freezing the opponent is not affected. when the projectiles make contact (the skill has to be used at close range) the enemy begins to freeze from those points on impact.

Sudden Disaster: I just used the word summon but it's basically creating a ball of lightning and throwing it like any sports ball. It is just that the ball keeps moving forward slowly in the direction it was thrown till the power diminishes. Just like how if a spiked ball is thrown, it would cut/slice/shear away at objects as it passes through, the lightning ball electrocutes objects that touch it. People can avoid it if they move away from its small range but due to the natural properties of Lightning/electricity anything that touches it and is a conductor, will pass on the effect to others that are in close proximity to them.

Chaos Meld(rider and dragon): Bah you just don't want the Dragon and Rider to team play. Dragon creates Ice Wall. Dragon Throws Rider to the other side. Rider Initiates Dragon Force Control and summons Ice Wall on the other side of the enemy to trap them from front and back Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627

Chaotic ice wall: Its one move not 3 Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 926905690
You create a wall made of Spikes out off cursed water and these spikes (limited amount on all terrains instead of Ice) instantly shoot out causing curse damage to anyone that is unfortunate enough to not avoid them. The survivors need to break the ice to go through it but as it is constructed by mixing Chaos and Ice element, the water is imbued with chaos and so only chaos entities can go through the broken wall without any harm (non chaos will take damage over time as they walk through it but not get cursed). Only those hit by the spikes will get cursed, due to Chaos infusion.

I mean when you make a mix spell DRAGON you need to have two kinds of elemental damage. It is not a Pure ICE wall made only out of ICE element. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 87804517

What's the point of having a mix breed when the being can't even use it mixed DNA to its full / proper potential :/

Feed Back Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 442579085
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:48 am

Spiriter wrote:
Nexy can I add one more active skill? Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 4134108735

Active Skill - Herculean Might: Temporarily unleashes the true strength of a person's muscles, granting a massive boost in sheer muscle strength. Once the skill's effect ends, the affected muscles will be sore and difficult to move.
      -may be used on individual limbs for a less effective but also less risky boost, rather than on the whole body, which would make the user find it difficult to even walk for a while.

check the Central thread, I already granted your character of such power.

And that Active skill....okay just a give me the moment to add in
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Nexius wrote:
Not approved!

Spoiler:

Yeti's Breath: I don't understand. The spell is a damaging type, not enchanting. The cold does not stay on the hands after it is used. 
Just think of it as a Dragon's breath that is so cold that it turns the water in the air in front into hail stones or Ice shards or Icicles but the effect of freezing the opponent is not affected. when the projectiles make contact (the skill has to be used at close range) the enemy begins to freeze from those points on impact.

Sudden Disaster: I just used the word summon but it's basically creating a ball of lightning and throwing it like any sports ball. It is just that the ball keeps moving forward slowly in the direction it was thrown till the power diminishes. Just like how if a spiked ball is thrown, it would cut/slice/shear away at objects as it passes through, the lightning ball electrocutes objects that touch it. People can avoid it if they move away from its small range but due to the natural properties of Lightning/electricity anything that touches it and is a conductor, will pass on the effect to others that are in close proximity to them.

Chaos Meld(rider and dragon): Bah you just don't want the Dragon and Rider to team play. Dragon creates Ice Wall. Dragon Throws Rider to the other side. Rider Initiates Dragon Force Control and summons Ice Wall on the other side of the enemy to trap them from front and back Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627

Chaotic ice wall: Its one move not 3 Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 926905690
You create a wall made of Spikes out off cursed water and these spikes (limited amount on all terrains instead of Ice) instantly shoot out causing curse damage to anyone that is unfortunate enough to not avoid them. The survivors need to break the ice to go through it but as it is constructed by mixing Chaos and Ice element, the water is imbued with chaos and so only chaos entities can go through the broken wall without any harm (non chaos will take damage over time as they walk through it but not get cursed). Only those hit by the spikes will get cursed, due to Chaos infusion.

I mean when you make a mix spell DRAGON you need to have two kinds of elemental damage. It is not a Pure ICE wall made only out of ICE element. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 87804517

What's the point of having a mix breed when the being can't even use it mixed DNA to its full / proper potential :/

Feed Back Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 442579085

1) If that's the case, then say it so do not add anything like this
"Augmented: You can transform the spell's cold (emitting from the Cone) into a barrage of giant hailstones, icicles, or shards. Half the spell's damage is your choice of bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage, and the other half is cold damage."

2)Still not convinced - either you have ball of lightning that straight away works like grenade, meaning discharged after leaving your character's hand, or make it into summoning spell.

3) The reason why you have to interact with your dragon is pretty clear isn't it?

4) I am telling you to choose one effect, I am not saying you need to chose one element. Or just combine them, no need to separate them. (But a wall that attacks? It's going to have limitation of duration)
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:40 pm

Spiriter wrote:

Okay this active skill is going to have two - four post duration. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Nexius wrote:
Spiriter wrote:

Okay this active skill is going to have two - four post duration. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627

I was thinking 3 myself so that sounds fair.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:56 pm

If you use it on whole body though it only last for two posts, okay? Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:12 pm

1) Eh, I took it from a rule book and had to move the wording about to match it with DRO but then left most of it as is XD

But yeah it's just one attack

2) How would the summoning work Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 688243022 if you see in the game picture (Path of Exile) it is just released infront of the caster and moves away slowly while damaging anyone in its path :0

Found the Video about it Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627
Spoiler:

4) Ofcourse it has limitation. If the ground is not made of Ice, then there are limited amount of Spears. Once they are all fired out (as the people approach the wall or it's constructed in front of them) then there is no more risk of being cursed or damaged by them. Also I said that the spears can be avoided, they're large and not that fast.

If you now also want to put duration on the wall, instead of the enemies have to break through it or climb it or go around it or burn it. Then fine go ahead do that. But once the "timer" ends, the Ice wall melts and causes a flood, unless it is burnt; in that case the place is covered in Chaos Mist Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 2079203061
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Nexius wrote:
If you use it on whole body though it only last for two posts, okay? Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 4134108735

Technically, I was thinking singular limb uses would last one. Works for me regardless though.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
1) Eh, I took it from a rule book and had to move the wording about to match it with DRO but then left most of it as is XD

But yeah it's just one attack

2) How would the summoning work Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 688243022 if you see in the game picture (Path of Exile) it is just released infront of the caster and moves away slowly while damaging anyone in its path :0

Found the Video about it Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 3680231627
Spoiler:

4) Ofcourse it has limitation. If the ground is not made of Ice, then there are limited amount of Spears. Once they are all fired out (as the people approach the wall or it's constructed in front of them) then there is no more risk of being cursed or damaged by them. Also I said that the spears can be avoided, they're large and not that fast.

If you now also want to put duration on the wall, instead of the enemies have to break through it or climb it or go around it or burn it. Then fine go ahead do that. But once the "timer" ends, the Ice wall melts and causes a flood, unless it is burnt; in that case the place is covered in Chaos Mist  Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 2079203061

1. Anyways make the changes by removing that part of the spell

2. Still no, and that spell is op, broken as hell. So, either you make it like grenade or make it into something different

3. Guessing you are going to remove this?

4. Well come up with combination and with the limitation that you think its best. The flood won't happen though mind you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Yeah I'll remove that. I'll have to think of some new chaos spell and another spell to replace the dragon variant. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 2571834726

There is nothing op about it if there's only one ball being thrown Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 2416964522

Anyways I'm probably heading home, in the car but not sure where we are heading.

Will work on new super OP set once I get home Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 155061061
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Approving character sheets is a pain, isn't it?

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Morgana-sig1

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Hey, approving mine was hella easy Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Hmm... don't know about that lol.

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Morgana-sig1

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Mine was done. But then I was told that my illusion spells would be very weak and useless. So I had to come up with new stuff. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 2416964522
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Mine was done. But then I was told that my illusion spells would be very weak and useless. So I had to come up with new stuff. Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 2416964522

You're telling this to a guy who has two skills with no attack value.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Mine were mental damage type.
You kept yours the way they are, on your own free will
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Mine were mental damage type.
You kept yours the way they are, on your own free will

I like them. So I kept them. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Besides, they're pretty versatile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Maybe I'll make a Sith character.
Wind element : Choke Hold
Chaos element : Gravity Pull Push
Wind Element : Forked Lightning
Order Element : Divine Light Imbue
Fire Element : Molten Strike on Imbued Weapon

Chaos Element: These aren't the dragons/riders you're looking for
Wind Element: Heavy Breathing
Fire Element: Charred Skin
Earth Element: Horned Skin
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:

Character Sheet: 2 / Rt3-EtG GR3Ett
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #2   Dragon Riders Online OOC #2 - Page 7 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online OOC #2
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next