Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat

Go down 
+3
madarrao
Shadow-Heart
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Indeed. Makes me want to play Heaven's Feel again.

Also, Sakura is a great character. I know we've gone over this multiple times, but I don't know how people can hate her.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Heaven's Feel's storyline is very out of the blue in comparison with with the rest. People were not prepared to see the characters they've invested so much die horribly and change radically.

Most of Heaven's Feel hate has vanished over the years, as more and more people read FSN knowing that Heaven's Feel would be dark.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:54 pm

I don't feel like it comes out of the blue. It would if you started with it, but the other routes build you up to it. You already know the dark nature of the Grail, you get a lot of indicators that the Matou household is not all it seems, and... well, I can see why people get upset when characters they like are killed off brutally and abruptly like Lancer. But considering you have other routes to feature those characters, I don't mind them getting sacrificed in one route for the sake of the story.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:00 pm

lol illya, there is no build up for Heaven's Feel. Sakura is nonexistent through out the other routes. Characters that die brutally still get points of cool for trying. And the most brutal death until Heaven's Feel is Illya's death by Gilgamesh.

you say that it had build up because you spoiled yourself with the wiki. I remember that, when I gave you the links way back then, you already knew the storyline from the wiki.

Everybody else? They had no idea what was going to happen, they had no idea how badly the grail war was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Well, that's true. But you know from the Fate route that the Grail is corrupted and has All the Evils of the World in it. Sakura isn't prevalent in the other routes but you know she exists and that she shows hesitation about going home, and that Shinji is a total creep. So the extent of her home life is shocking, but it doesn't come out of nowhere. Her own role as a Grail is surprising, but still.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:33 pm

i'm sorry illya, but sakura does not exist in the other routes. She exists in the prologue and at the beginning of each route, and is never seen again.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Wrong. In Fate she's in the first day or two. UBW, however, she's in it for a few more days. There's the day Shirou takes Saber around the school, and when the girls all have a sleepover. Sure, she doesn't influence the plot, but she does exist. It's not like they pull a character out of nowhere without establishing them first.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:52 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
i'm sorry illya, but sakura does not exist in the other routes. She exists in the prologue and at the beginning of each route, and is never seen again.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Well, the part in UBW I was referencing is toward the middle of the route.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:31 pm

I just saw an unconscious man sprawled on the floor at the side of the road.

Guess what was next to him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Motorcycles should be outlawed. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 pm

i just watched the chat awakens movie .
I don't know why some people bashed it.
I found it was at just the right paced, entertaining and good enough story with sequels to follow up.

now I'm not a fan of the franchise, so I can't judge it, lore-wise. but I would say that it may be closer in feel with the episode 3 movie. and I didn't have any complaints with those 3 episodes movies as well.

I don't know if sequels are planned for the near future, but I wouldn't mind watching them Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Star Wars VIII?

I bashed it because it's creatively dead. It's just a repackaged IV. Don't get me wrong. It's done very competently, and I actually really liked the new protagonists. But there was just not enough new, not enough progress or innovation. And the antagonists were awful and the world building poorly set up.

The pacing was pretty terrible too. It's like they barely ever stopped to breathe.

There are going to be two sequels (another trilogy). I'll probably still see them, only because I like Rey and Finn enough to want to know what happens to them.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 am

yeah, it was fast paced... I didn't want to spend too much time so the rushed feeling for me was fine. Even though it's the same feature length of any other movie :-D

"Stop with the Hand Holding!!"
"You don't have to hold my hand every time"  Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 3680231627 

"You will unlock these restraints, open the door and walk away"
"What did you just say!?"
"And drop the gun" (in a hurried voice)
"and drop the gun" (in a hypnotised voice) *drops the gun*

lol I really missed the "These aren't the droids you're looking for" scene and it was fun when she did her "Jedi Mind Trick" Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 am

Yes,? I did enjoy the hand holding quips lol.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:17 pm

It's quiet....

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

doesnt saying "its quiet" break the quiet?
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:27 pm

yeah it is Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 2099932306

I once saw this thing in a toy store at a mall.

I don't remember what it was called. It was a Music Instrument though.

There is a circular field over a base. You move your hand in this field inside the sphere and music plays out from the speakers. You move your hand up or down or left or right or in front or pull back or diagonal, etc.; the music tone changes depending on your hands position. Also, you use a finger or you use two, Spread out or close together; every alteration would give you a different synth and you could make really cool music out of just that.

I don't remember if there were lots of different tones but I do remember Synth or Harp Strings when I saw someone test the thing out. It can be connected to a computer and have the rhythm recorded for future playback or mixing.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:29 pm

That's the idea. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 2332200876

Sounds like an interesting device.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:33 pm

I don't know if I linked this video before or if you peeps have heard it before on the news but if not then enjoy Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 4134108735
Spoiler:
Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 2856400148
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:08 am

hey illya, new FGO chapter is out.here`s the new servants, and to give you more fuel to whine i`ll post their star ratings too

Billy the Kid,3star:

Geronimo 3star:

Rama 4star:

Li Shuwen 4star:

Helena Blavatski 4star:

Thomas Edison 4star:

Florence Nightingale 5star:

Medb 5star:

Cu Chulainn Alter 5star:

Cu Alter is currently the hardest hitting servant in the game.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 am

I actually kinda like Billy the Kid's design. Cu Alter's is okay. It's a little too busy, and I have no idea why there's like a dinosaur tail.

Florence Nightengale as a Berserker has to be the most baffling class assignment to date.

Isaac Newton... I can't. I just can't. It's so beyond ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:47 am

Cu is fusing with Gae Bolg and kinda transforming into the beast Gae Bolg was made from

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 FZUkf1Q

well, if Nightingale were famous for running into the rains of bullets and cannon fire to murder people you wouldnt  be wondering anything, but since she ran into the battlefields to heal people,you cant realize that she is a bit crazy.

i dont get the point ofyour Isaac Newton...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Berserker's aren't just crazy. Their subtitle is Mad WARRIOR. Florence Nightengale was a nurse, not a soldier. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 2332200876 Besides, since when does bravery and selflessness equate with madness? Emiya would have been a Berserker instead of an Archer then.

You don't get the point? Isaac Newton looking like something out of Zoids isn't strange to you?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Berserker's aren't just crazy. Their subtitle is Mad WARRIOR. Florence Nightengale was a nurse, not a soldier. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 2332200876 Besides, since when does bravery and selflessness equate with madness? Emiya would have been a Berserker instead of an Archer then.

You don't get the point? Isaac Newton looking like something out of Zoids isn't strange to you?

they already made Emiya into a berserker in a card game...

where did you read Isaac Newton, i thought i wrote Thomas Edison
wait till you see his NP

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1459344666838.webm

here`s Cu Alter`s NP too

https://i.4cdn.org/vg/1459345166768.webm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 16 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next