Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat

Go down 
+3
madarrao
Shadow-Heart
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Pretty sure I left before that....
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 pm

hmm maybe then it was Jorg's RP thread :0

still, now that you are here.. .any plans on joining the ongoing RP's?
Not sure but I think the Supernatural RP is all booked and probably near the end (of some chapter)

Inception is inception so you could incept anytime XD

If you create a character and dragon for Nex's Dragon Rider Online RPG, then you could enter once Chapter 1 begins. Though there are only 4 slots remaining from the 5 (I'm taking one spot of Chapter 1) so you better create one pronto, else someone else might take them away from you.. someone like Ryo's fan club members XD Though they are a bit busy with the Fate/RP
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Ryo's fanclub? .-. Ryo? .-.

Yea I'll make me a dragon and a dude xD

I can describe a fight sequence better now since I practiced Muay Thai.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:45 pm

well it wasn't Danny fanclub
I don't think you started an RP here
So I think it was Ryubos who they mentioned knowing from the other place :/

That's so good. I loved Van Damme's old Martial Arts Movies Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 521859387

Now remember. With Great Kicks, comes Great Pain Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 142249227 so use the power of the old ones wisely Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 142249227
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Blocking a kick with your shin is equally painful....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:59 pm

I think he left during Grail Games, actually.

Supernatural is always open. And thanks to its episodic nature, I'm less worried about people who might up and disappear. *gives pointed look at Spirit*

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:00 pm

I've got a dent in my bone for blocking a Shin attack, by my Shin XD
It got numb for a few seconds and then I was fine. It was only later that I realised my bone now had a dent like a car.
Street Fighting Battle Scars Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Hey, I won't disappear >.>

But yes around midpoint of the grail games.

I'll wear proper gear before sparring Ghostly xD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Your bone has a dent? o.o I don't think that's good...

Who was attacking you anyway?

I'll believe that when I see it. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2332200876 But yes, everything is technically open except the Fate rp.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 pm

was at a party.. things got... "playful" (The other guy wanted to be macho and show off to the ladies). I entertained his request.

I was pulling my punches, he was going all out. I was dodging his attacks at first but then started to block them. But I guess I blocked one too many and the match halted as we heard the loud bone crushing sound XD

I was okay once the numbness went away but he was acting all high and mighty so I gave him the victory. After all, I never planned to embarrass him in front of the female members (for too long) :/

It wasn't like I wanted to impress any of them. If I did, then I could have easily thrown my weight around and ended it in couple of seconds :|

But If I did that, clearly I would have been in the wrong, as I was eldest and they would all say that I was being the bully Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2294963316
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Chat Rising
Spoiler:

The Mocking Chat
Spoiler:

ChatPool 23yrs&up Only
Spoiler:
lol auto new thread generated : Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 3344888384
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 pm

I would have probably ended up practicing Aikido moves on him since I never get the chance to try those....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Ugh. I can't stand it when guys try to act macho. They just end up looking like neanderthals. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2332200876 You shouldn't have gone along with it.

Oh yeah, I have to make a new chat name.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:12 pm

True, but the Party was boring and I couldn't just up and leave, so it was better than just sitting in a corner and be looked at as an outcast.. not that I would mind being labeled as one but at the time I was really bored XD

At another time, we were all playing a "throw the golf ball in the cup".. .and I made a 2 shots in.. when no one was looking. At all the other turns, I missed and I got 0 points and got called, worse thrower Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2382268751 

I can make 3Pointers in basketball, but couldn't throw for nuts, a small ball into a cup, few feet away. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2416964522  
I'm louse at close range... got too much arm power that I can't control my shots. The projectiles always fly way over the mark. Its the same with Football. I kick it way too far and always annoy the teammates when trying to pass the ball. They get frustrated and make me the Goalie. XD Which I do a decent job as. But then after catching the football, i have to throw it back to the closest team member... they send me to the bench Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Ugh. I can't stand it when guys try to act macho. They just end up looking like neanderthals. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 2332200876 You shouldn't have gone along with it.

Oh yeah, I have to make a new chat name.

I'm tiny and shy so I can't macho, but if I had to fight I can fight pretty well thanks to learning martial arts xD

I'd rather avoid a fight if I could help it though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Yes it's all about self defence. One should know how to defend oneself and others but only use the martial training as a last resort. If one can help it, then they need to win conflicts without raising a single finger. For that is the true Art of War. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 4016036344
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:39 pm

I'm a psychology nerd, so psychological warfare I like Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 4016036344

How I missed the cacti Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Back during sixth form, there was this guy who kept insisting in fighting me, though he wanted me to take the first swing.

I kept banking away, while saying that I don't fight friends. But he kept saying that we are not. I would say that I consider all my classmates as my friends.

This went on till the bell rang and the free class for him ended.

Two classes later, we were back in the free class. I saw him coming in so I thought it better to just leave before it stared all over again. Another classmate grabbed my shoulder and said my name. I didn't realise he was holding on to me. I quickly turned around and heard him take out a sound. Saw him, just in time as he got flung into the side wall.

Before I could say anything, he said that it wasn't my fault, he knew that I didn't mean to throw hin into the wall like that. He believed me when I said that I didn't feel him holding my shoulder.

But everyone saw that, including the earlier guy. After that, the guy didn't come near me or ask me to fight him ever again. He realised why I didn't want to fight him. I was saving him the humiliation and a trip to the infirmary.

So like I said, when I have to take part in a physical activity, I have trouble holding back my power. If its a battle of mental endurance, then I can easily wait for an eternity, where others might get frustrated and start doing something .
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:00 pm

To me, if you're actually confident in yourself, you don't have to prove it. So guys that try to show how macho they are just look lame.

That's why someone like Crowley is my soulmate. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 521859387

Yes, I prefer psychological warfare. :0

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Technically, I tend to automatically aim for vitals, so I'd rather not accidentally kill a guy....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 4276320252

So what have you been up to, besides avoiding killing people with your martial arts mastery?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:50 pm

It's less mastery, and more *fluffy cute rabbit thing suddenly whacks dude in temple*

A levels ._.

Oh, and trying to get a date with my childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:53 pm

You're still hard-up for her?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
You're still hard-up for her?

.....putting your wording aside. The one you knew about was my cousin's friend I had a schoolboy crush on. This one I've know for 10 years and liked for 6.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:19 pm

19... you're still young. You got your life ahead of you to get into romance and stuff. First, get through with A-Levels and then chill a bit in University (granted the both of you are going to the same one.) 

Because if you start something now and you both have to part ways (different Uni's and long distance away) then a long distance relationship can take quite the mental toll. Not to forget the trust issues, even if you both of you are faithful, there is always the feeling at the back of your mind. And then there is also that, you might think that being apart, you're actually holding the other back from experiencing life on their own.

Sometime's it works out.. but most other times, it is risky and tricky.

If you two are going separate ways then there are two things. 
Either give yourselves a target and the reward at the end is the two you be together.
Or 
Get lovey-dovey now .. and then get over each other, once the phase ends. (Summer Love - Spring Break) And the two of you have to move on to far away places. (basically, get it out of your system, before "it" consumes you and you aren't able to do anything in life proper.)

Clearing A-Levels with high marks is important to get a good foothold for any Uni. And it is not the same as O-Levels so better be serious about it. Either Go for Love or go for a better position in life. (if it was O-levels then sure go For Love and if you're good or decent, then you could breeze through the exams xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 5 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next