Storming Section

Spoiler:

Last edited by jorgiguel on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 am

I want to see more. Your brain is fascinating.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:07 pm

3-2-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Storming Section

Spoiler:

Last edited by jorgiguel on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Hmm, who are this Live and Salta? I haven't seen them mentioned before. :0

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:25 pm

lol I used to have these chats in the long past. (Though at times I would see myself situated on a high throne and all my clones below would be talking about everything, including taking the throne for themselves XD

But the Original Character interviews is refreshing to me and seems like a decent idea :0 (It's common to see them in Anime but to do it with your own personal characters, lol I didn't think about that )

It's not bad to talk it out. A heart-to-heart with oneself from time to time is quite... stress relieving, at times ^^ Keep it up. We don't judge here nor do we have the rite to do so : D (I for one thinks its good to keep oneself company)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 am

4-2-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Storming Section

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Don't be lazy. Their story deserves to be told!

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:15 am

10-2-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Storming Section

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 am

Bad Jorg. *hits on the nose* No nihilism for you!

I think the concept definitely works outside of video games, but it just takes the form of time manipulation. Rewinding time to replay events has been done before. You can just reword things so that instead of "save points" he can make constants in the variable flow of time. And wherever he is in the time flow, he can always access these constants. But since constants are created by embedding a fragment of his spirit in the time flow, like a rock in a river, it eventually wears his spirit thin the more he uses it.

Not only that, older fragments will eventually erode and fade away, so not only is he fragmenting his spirit, but he's losing them too. Eventually, he'd just fade out of existence.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:09 pm

19-2-2016

Descent into Madness

Chapter 1

Taking Form

I grunted as light slip through the small gaps of my eyelids. It was a discomforting feeling that caused my whole body to resume it's usual functions. My mind slowly rising from it's half dead state of slumber, my lids opening only to close when the light proved to be too strong for someone who was waking up. With only a half attempt I move my head, observing my surroundings to what I was greeted everyday. My bedroom, a small cubical with nothing special to point out. After all, these were things that were natural to me. A desk with books and a computer, a wardrobe, clothes on the floor.

Perhaps that's why I was surprised to encounter a problem. Well, many problems, but we'll get to that. You see, in the tedious process of waking up it is normal to move around, stretching the muscle, scratching the skin, rubbing the face. These are all things that, at least I do when I wake up. And for the most part I had no problem with that. It was when I had to move around that I encountered the first of my problems. I couldn't move. Not on the on literal sense, I could rotate my head, my arms and hands were perfectly fine and what little movement my torso could do was still there. But my legs were unmovable, in fact from my waist down, I couldn't move anything.

As my state of alertness grew from it's slumber. This problem became more evidential and terrifying, it was just that I couldn't move, I couldn't feel them. My attempts or movement became more frantic, at that time I wasn't even thinking about what could have possibly happen. I was just frustrated that something that the previous day was working simply stopped working overnight. Only when it finally sank in that I wasn't going to be moving until my mind could rearrange it's ideas, did I the terror creep in. My legs couldn't move, I can't explain why and I have no idea what could have happened, but the hollow sensation was horrifying. I felt nothing, no pain, no discomfort, I couldn't even feel the fabric of the couch under my legs.

"Huh?"

My mind stopped, it's system encountering a piece that did not fit in the puzzle. I paused as my vision adjusted to something other than my legs. I wasn't laying down, the bed that normally would be found under me was nowhere to be found and instead I was sitting on an old wore down couch. It's fabric was grey with random stripes of red, black and yellow. Or was it orange? Truthfully I couldn't tell since the fabric was worn down to the point where the colors were mere shadows of what I could only imagine it to be at one point. Finally my vision rose to my surroundings. Looking forward, there were two other individuals sitting opposite to me, both of which were not just awake but looking at me.

I suppose this would be the place where you should scream or yell, demanding for explanations. I suppose this would be the event where I should show how courageous I am and how I'm not afraid of two people who probably dragged me somewhere and paralyzed me from the waste down. Of course that didn't happen, I remained still, merely blinking at the two individuals sitting in front of me, each on a couch similar to mine. To my right was a man, he seemed to be post his forties, pale skin, light blue eyes and his most prominent feature was his head that seemed depleted of any hair. You could probably pass his head for a giant egg. His eyes seemed to be drifting around my location, he wasn't looking at me, but he wasn't looking away from me. It was always like he was examining me, looking for every movement that my body did. As for my left, it was a woman, she was much easier on the eye than the man, pale skin, dark brown eyes and her blonde hair that was cut at shoulder length. It was difficult for me to tell her age as she seemed to be much younger than the man to the right, but from what I can remember women can usually hide their age well thanks to biology and make up. She on the other hand was looking at me, straight at my eyes.

I flinch and divert my eyes, for some reason I felt assaulted when we exchanged eye contact. Looking at them again, both were wearing what seemed to be black business suits, the only noticeable difference being the lower clothing of each, while the man wore trousers the woman wore a long skirt. Both were silent, whole allowing their eyes to show any form of movement. It was at that point that I realized that they seemed to be waiting for something. I don't know how long it passed since I opened my eyes or how long they have been there looking at me. However I felt that if they had any intentions towards me, they already would have voiced them. Instead they stayed there, looking.

I turned my eyes away, looking at the room where I was right now. It was strange, although probably not in the way that you are thinking. The room itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It had several bookshelves filled with books that were too far away for me to read any of the titles, there was a light bulp in the center of the room and a trash can filled with burned paper. And that was it, this room was basically a miniature library from what I could tell. Certainly not something that I ever saw in real life, but I can imagine some people who love books to have these kinds of rooms. Here's what strange, I can't tell the color of the room. It's blue, but red, it looks grey, but there are traces of green. My mind spins as I try to remember the name of the color I'm seeing.

My eyes try to forget the color as they look for other things to look at. But, there was nothing else. No, you're not understanding, I'm looking for anything that's not a wall, a book, a trash can or a shelf. There is nothing. There are no windows. There are no doors.

"It seems you are having a dilemma."

A masculine voice calls out. My eyes drift towards the male figure who was now staring at me. I was terrified, in the back of my head I had constructed this fantasy where they were just figures of my imagination, after all, they weren't interacting with him, they were just there. However that dream was broken when the man spoke and that made me realize that I was alone with two strangers. I gulped, as I tried to ignore the man as best as I could. My eyes once more look around the room to-

"He seems troubled."

This time it was a feminine voice. Once more my attention is pulled, this time towards the woman. She was faring a smile that seemed smooth my nerves, although her eyes did not lie. They were as terrifying as the male's one. However I conceded, I turned towards the two with a blank expression, hiding away the fear and weakness that predators might thrive in. Their gaze turn towards one another.

"I win"

The woman proclaimers.

"I guess."

The man sighs in defeat. Surprisingly this small exchange calmed me, it made these strangers who up until now acted in an alien fashion much more human.

"Who are you two?"

I voiced out and immediately regretted when they looked back at me. Their gaze was no monstrous or threatening, but I just couldn't shake an uneasiness.

"Since I won, you answer him."

The woman spoke out turning at the man, much to his displeasure. After a few seconds of him looking at my body he exchanges eye contact with me and with a voice that I can only describe as filled with disappointment he answered.

"My name is _____."

"Excuse me?"

I asked by instinct as I didn't catch his name well.

"I said my name is _____."

Once more I couldn't hear it. Embarrassed that I couldn't hear it when he said it twice I remained silent.

"And her name is _____."

It happened again. Tree times he said a name, three times I couldn't hear it. It was as if every time he said it my ears would block out the sound waves that constituted that name. Disappointed both with me and what had just happen, I decide to make another question.

"Where are we?"

The man and woman smiled in a completely not creepy away. Remember when I said that I regretted asking? Well, now I actually regret it. Every time I made a question, these two would show more about themselves, things which I had not asked for but that they show it anyway because it's natural.

"That's a very good question."

The man looks at the woman.

"That's what we've been trying to figure out up until now."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Well, I'm intrigued. More please!

I was thrown off at first by what seemed like the total normalcy of things. Even the paralysis of the legs had me wondering, but not super engaged. But the minute the narrator realized two people are sitting there, I immediately jumped to the conclusion that the paralysis was caused by them and got super interested. I'm guessing these are Zero and Oracle.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
MakeRPbastionGreatAgain
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:31 pm

17-11-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

FGO Adventure

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MakeRPbastionGreatAgain
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:26 pm

20-11-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Hmm, I would like to know more about the SSA and their world. :0

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
MakeRPbastionGreatAgain
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 pm

2-12-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:45 pm

I like that you had to play mediator in this one lol.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
MakeRPbastionGreatAgain
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 am

11-12-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:24 pm

I like the story setup between Placeholder (lol) and this girl with the demon-contract, particularly how she thought becoming a target was the only way to get his attention. Very interesting. :O

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
MakeRPbastionGreatAgain
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Brain Vomit   Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:57 pm

11-12-2016

Vomit Section

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile