Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fate / Arcana OOC

Go down 
+2
SnedHlepPls
Payne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Poor, deluded fools. I wouldn't trust Ryu to tie his own shoes, much less run an rp. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 2332200876

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Poor, deluded fools. I wouldn't trust Ryu to tie his own shoes, much less run an rp. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 2332200876

that's not very nice Kitty. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 pm

I never said I was nice. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 1493148415

Besides, I've been screwed over enough times by Ryu that it's totally justified.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Elliot Swann:

- If you'd like, you can include an image along with your character description. It's encouraged, but not required.
- Three spells is on the low end of available options. If you'd like, add a few more. Seven or so is the limit.
- Cradle of Ice - How much ice are we talking about here? It says freezes an object solid, but if you could turn a person into a popsicle, that's definitely not a rank D spell.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Henry Morlas:

- If you'd like, you can include an image along with your character description. It's encouraged, but not required.
- Origin refers to the character's core concept, and it's usually only a single word. For example, someone who is obsessed with money might have been born with the Origin of Greed.
- Mystic Codes are magic items that can either amplify your magecraft or have a specific magical purpose, such as creating a small barrier or casting a single spell.
- Knowledge Transfer - Needs the chant written.
- Raising the Dead - Needs the chant written.

Elaina Clemency:

- See notes about Appearance, Origin, and Mystic Codes above.
- Unluckiness field - Decrease the duration of influence after leaving the space to one day instead of three.
- Elemental Ball - I like the usage, but keep in mind that you can only use typical types of attacks. If you were to try and throw a "luck" ball or a "gravity" ball, we would have to talk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:04 am

Payne wrote:
- Elemental Ball - I like the usage, but keep in mind that you can only use typical types of attacks. If you were to try and throw a "luck" ball or a "gravity" ball, we would have to talk.

Use it along with a Yo-Yo/spring spell. 

Enchant oneself (likely your feet) with said spell --> create Elemental Ball (Gravity/Luck/etc) --> Propel yourself towards enemy --> Plant the EB (Like you are playing a game of Tag) --> Instantly Pull yourself back (as if magically tethered to the origin point) to your point of "jump" (or if a Spring enhancement was applied then simply be leapt to another point)

Yo-Yo's are more fluid and return back to original state, whereas a Spring if pushed would return back but if it is not grounded then the item will simply spring to a different point at which it is being angled at.
Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Payne wrote:

- Three spells is on the low end of available options. If you'd like, add a few more. Seven or so is the limit.
- Cradle of Ice - How much ice are we talking about here? It says freezes an object solid, but if you could turn a person into a popsicle, that's definitely not a rank D spell.

For Cradle of Ice, I meant only inanimate objects (he hasn't managed to make the spell work for living tissue)- I've updated the spell description to clarify. I've also added two new spells.

I've also added an image (hair/eye colour are different as noted in appearance), and fleshed out the description and history a bit more.

One thing I've just noticed is that, by sheer coincidence, Elliot's sister happens to be murdered at around the same time as Elizabeth's mother. O.o

Elliot Swann:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 pm

....or is it coincidence? Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 4016036344

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:55 am

Elliot Swann: approved.

Welcome to the RP.
Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 am

I look forward to it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:44 pm

I'll be opening the IC for this RP on the 2nd of January.
Everyone has until then to get sheets finalized and approved.
(Since I suspect more than a few of us have been busy lately and will be until after the first of the year.)
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Or maybe not... x_x

C'mon guys. I want to finish up approvals so I can setup the story. We can't start until that's done.

Payne wrote:
Henry Morlas:

- Origin refers to the character's core concept, and it's usually only a single word. For example, someone who is obsessed with money might have been born with the Origin of Greed.
- Mystic Codes are magic items that can either amplify your magecraft or have a specific magical purpose, such as creating a small barrier or casting a single spell.
- Knowledge Transfer - Needs the chant written.
- Raising the Dead - Needs the chant written.

Elaina Clemency:

- See notes about Appearance, Origin, and Mystic Codes above.
- Unluckiness field - Decrease the duration of influence after leaving the space to one day instead of three.
Back to top Go down
aradials
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
aradials

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Sorry everyone, been really busy over the last couple of days. I promise this won't happen again during the RP! Here are the redone characters, with edits

First Character:

Second Character:

Again, truly sorry for this delay. I will be much more active in the RP I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:34 pm

That's okay. Payne was away longer than you, so we'll just blame him. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 2120966141

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Henry Morlas: approved.

Elaina Clemency: approved.

Prisma*Illya wrote:
That's okay. Payne was away longer than you, so we'll just blame him. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 2120966141

hush. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Alright, I want to run something by you guys and see how you feel about it.

I'd actually like to start with Henry Morlas as Assassin's Master and Elaina Clemency as Rider's.
This would mean that Elliot Swan starts the RP without a Servant, and he wouldn't get much airtime for the first arc.

However, after the first arc is complete, due to morbid reasons, Assassin would be in search of a new Master. (Elliot Swan)

Of course, we wouldn't simply leave Elliot Swan out of the first arc, he just wouldn't appear as a Master. I actually have another idea for him (courtesy of Prisma).

Is this okay with everyone?
Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:08 am

Colour me intrigued. That's fine with me, I have some ideas floating round for non-Master related stuff for Elliot in my head.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 pm

Well, it sounds like things are coming together.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:16 pm

this is alive?
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:24 pm

yes, jorg, it lives. Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Updated the information in the first post of this thread.

I'd originally planned to open the IC thread tonight, but I'll probably do it tomorrow instead.
(Just to be sure I've got everything ready.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Oh, that's soon. :0 Well, sounds good to me.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
aradials
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
aradials

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah, that works with me; Still have Rider's Master so even if Henry dies it isn't too bad!
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:07 pm

aradials wrote:
Yeah, that works with me; Still have Rider's Master so even if Henry dies it isn't too bad!

Even if we are together for only one arc, it will be a most grand exhibition~!

Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 5688-1155470199

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Great. ^^

In that case, Elliot Swann will be working at the royal archive when everything starts.
(He'll be presented with a choice once the RP begins. Although it won't really be much of a choice...)
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Opening post is up.
Every Master please make your introductory post.
I opened with an activity that each of the Masters is likely to be doing at sunrise.

After introductions, the Servants will arrive on the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate / Arcana OOC   Fate / Arcana OOC - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Fate / Arcana OOC
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next