Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:18 pm

So...

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:48 am

sry. Was only home for like an hour and today will likely be the same. Anyway, acording to what I'm reading. While Gilles is much more psychotic and cruel. Shakespear is simply uncaring. He only cares about his story and will lie, manipulate and betray everyone and anyone just to get his story done. The scary factor comes from his lack of empathy. So while Gilles is a murderer we know that he would never hurt someone he likes like Ryu(even if both are insane) Shakespear on the other hand doesn't care if has to throw his best friend into hell to get what he wants.

So I suppose you could say, Gilles is more trust worthy than Shakespear. And considering who Gilles is, that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 am

Well, that is true. But still. Although, as far as I've gotten, he hasn't done anything bad to anyone.

So, you going to pick out a new set?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:34 am

when I arrive home I'll select a new one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:45 am

PREPARE FOR GOLDEN POWER!
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:39 am

lol, UBW second season came out with the second Q&A with lore revelations where we find out that

Acht is the 8th model of the humanoid terminal of the AI golem that manages the Einzbern castle (. Which is a workshop built by the students of the user of the third magic. Justeaze was on or above the user of the Third`s level but only one person can use the magic hence the grail ritual to get around that.

So the magi tried to replicate Justeaze in the form of the homunculi but failed and all left or killed themselves which leaves just the homunculi still trying to carry out the magi's goals anyway.

so the Einzbern are all dead ,this gives more weight to illya`s words in her flashback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:49 am

so new ending out?
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:52 am

the BD`s have only been out for a few hours, it`ll take more time to get uploaded and even more to get subbed, especially since BD specials dont get subbed by Crunchyroll and UTWsubs has died
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:01 pm

also, Shirou Kotomine has white hair from grail incarnation and the tanned skin is natural, he spent the past 20 year hunting for Semiramis summoning catalyst and hanging gardens materials in the desert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:07 pm

So his skin is not normaly tanned?

Also he REALLY wanted Semiramis
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:09 pm

wouldnt you also REALLY want Semiramis

also

Q: What was the 5th grail war that HS Emiya experienced in his lifetime like? Was the Archer summoned there also Emiya?
Nasu: It was a world where the conditions at the beginning of the war were mostly the same, but something was missing. Shirou summoned Saber and fought until the end, didn't save Saber's heart but understood her, and they destroyed the grail together and parted... that's the image I have.
Takeuchi: Ahh, so something like a Fate route Good End we didn't make in the game?!
Nasu: Yeah, probably. After that, it's believed he cooperates with Rin who survived, and heads to London.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Well, I'm all caught up, I think. Volume 2 was totally nuts. Should be interesting to see how things progress with the new alliance of Red vs Black+Mordred+Ruler.

Why did Shirou want Semiramis so much? I can't really see how they'd be compatible either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:17 pm

madarrao wrote:
wouldnt you also REALLY want Semiramis

I'm not a saint that wishes for humanities' salvation
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm

I think he just means cause she's hot. 

But anyway, I have to say that Celenike was set up as such an interesting magus and then totally underused. She and Rider must also win an award for least compatible Master/Servant duo ever.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm

well,Ex rank magic should wipe the floor with everyone

unless you look at his bad luck of getting 3/4 (Nearly)Impervious to most damage servants(Seigfried, Karna, Achilles, DracuVlad) 2 impervious to EX rank Magic servants (Jeanne,Astolfo)

and 2 of those are supposed to be on her side
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Well, Vlad is dead (and Shirou exorcising him was awesome, btw). And Rider isn't a particularly useful Servant. Add to that the fact that Sieg can only transform once more for only 3 min. Clearly, the Red side has a pretty big advantage. Still, Chiron, Mordred, and Jeanne should put up quite a fight. 

I predict Chiron must beat Achilles, or at least pull off a double kill. Sieg will most likely double ko Karna.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:10 pm

im not talking about the story proper, im talking about the setting, Shirou`s been hunting for Semi catalyst+ for 20 years, the grail war was turned into a 7vs7 like a month or 2 ago, he might`ve been preparing for a 7way melee

a battle between a A rank Magic resistance servant and Semiramis "could" work like this .Semi fires EX rank beam, and A rank Magic resistance servant attempts to tank it since you cant tell by eye if a magic beam is A rank or EX rank but gets vaporized,this could`ve been Shirous plan

i think it happened to Mordred,but Instinct saved her ass, it definitively happened to Astolfo but Evaporation of Sanity is just another name for instinct so he dodges

i mean, face it, the reason it doesnt happen if cuz it makes "bad storytelling"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Mordred was never targeted. Jeanne was, but easily dispersed it. The only other one was Astolfo, whose book mostly protected him, although he was hurt pretty badly. I'd say A-rank magic resistance would certainly be enough to keep you alive, at least.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Sometimes, I really hate how easily other people seem to make friends.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:00 pm

what happen illya?
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

usually, they just have a low standard.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:13 pm

This time? Well, we were doing a charity walk at work today,and I had no one to walk with or talk to. I'm friendly with a few people, but none of them were there. I still know quite a few other people, but none of them noticed me around. Even when they did, no one bothered to try talking to me. 

I guess I can't say none of it is my fault. No one's conversations seemed to interest me. Still, it's a little bothersome when everyone else seems to fit so easily into groups while you're left to be the outlier.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:17 pm

madarrao wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

usually, they just have a low standard.

This is true. My rather high standards, combined with my introvert tendencies, make for a rather difficult situation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:27 pm

you two are weird :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Why? :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat   Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat - Page 35 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 19: In the Beginning Was the Chat
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next