Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy OOC III

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Well, we're going to have a main story mission first.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Okay, wait, i thought restaurant mission is main mission?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:56 pm

No, that's a "monster of the week" case.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:56 pm

So, while I was away, it seems no body jumped in Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2416964522

In any case, I am looking forward to see the details of "Monster of the week" Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:41 pm

No lol.

Well, with Inception and now your dragon rp going on, I don't want to get bogged down with too much activity. I might put up the next mission and just take things slowly.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Oh okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Have you been watching Season 11?

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:27 pm

No waiting it to be over first
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Why? :0

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:06 am

Cause i don't like waiting for next episode >.>
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:14 am

Oh lol. I don't mind when it's story-centric ones, but waiting a whole week just for a monster of the week episode is kind of a drag.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Well, I just read back over all our old cases. I ship MatixJordan. Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 4134108735 bromance
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:35 pm

So I stumbled upon this site by pure chance. Noticing the "Latest Topics" section (right of the page), I opened up the latest entry and started reading the last page. Seemed interesting, but ofcourse didn't fully catch what was going on so read the previous page. Figured something out but to get a clear picture I went to the first page and read that... I ended up reading all the way to the last page Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2332200876  (would have caught onto something on 3rd last page (pg37) too but it wouldn't have been a bigger shock as to when I reached the... read spoiler below.)

Spoiler:

As it all seemed interesting, I went ahead to the next thread and read it from the start this time. Didn't think that I would end up reading it too to the last post :?
Something also clicked into place but I can't recall what page :/ (I vaguely remember around 40ish)

These kids roleplay's are somewhat addictive. They got a nice imagination and keep you entertained with simplicity. 

http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/f3-collaborative-stories-only
Nothing Left to Say
City in the Sky
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:58 pm

The writing is... Awful. What does this have to do with Supernatural?

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:29 pm

:/ you're supposed to take it lightly, with amusement. Not as advanced roleplaying. 
I did mention simplicity :o

If you had read it all, you would have realized that it's a Supernatural Roleplay Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2416964522 (with cameos from the series characters)

Illya, you don't have to judge everyone or what they do. Sometimes, just try to give yourself a break and take on things, lightheartedly Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 442579085 (If you got time to spare.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Lighthearted is fine. Choppy, one sentence dialogue that floats around without context is another thing entirely.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:00 pm

... I don't know. My mind constructed the pictures, atmosphere and environments needed, for every post without any hitch o.O)

It's all make-believe. so make your own assumptions wherever appropriate or needed to understand or move with the conversation's flow. 

Have you never picked a book from its middle and started reading from there. Creating your own theories as to how the characters reached the point you are at and then just continuing on from there. Later you could always read it from the start and see how much of your predictions were true.

Creating something out off scarce material, should not be a burden to a pro author, roleplayer, like you. 

People create entire stories with just one small sentence to go on from or even a single word.

Over here, you are getting linked sentences (animated conversations) at every post so the main picture should comparatively be much easier to formulate in your mind. Add any missing artefacts and create your own interpretations of the scenes to aid you.

Then again, to each his own. ~(o_o)~  We all perceive things differently.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:05 pm

....no? Who reads books from the middle?

I'd rather read a completed work of someone else, or make my own from scratch. Trying to pile crumbs together into a cake is more effort than reward.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:23 pm

For fun or the heck of it. Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 1494320738 

Like I said, to each his own. I am not looking for any reward, fulfilment, satisfaction, etc. And also I can work with "crumbs" without any effort on my part. (As long as it's purely mental, in my mind's eye.) 

Getting my thoughts on paper with proper sentencing, wording, structure is what takes me some time to formulate. But the construction of the picture/story/scene (images), even conversations at time, come easily to me.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:42 pm

...seriously? Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2332200876

Well no, that's not possible. You can't do something without a desire for reward, fulfillment, or satisfaction. Even charity is a satisfaction in helping someone else. No one does anything to get nothing out of it. If you're reading, it's to either gain knowledge, have fun, or get some kind of meaningful experience.

It is effort, whether significant or not, whether you realize it or not. Because you have to supply voices, tone, etc to the dialogue that exists. You have to frame people around the dialogue. You have to color the dialogue with physical actions and setting. You have to create a context as to why this dialogue is happening at all. And considering what I read was as bare bones as a skeleton, there's going to be some effort involved.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
...seriously? Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2332200876

Well no, that's not possible. You can't do something without a desire for reward, fulfillment, or satisfaction. Even charity is a satisfaction in helping someone else. No one does anything to get nothing out of it. If you're reading, it's to either gain knowledge, have fun, or get some kind of meaningful experience.

It is effort, whether significant or not, whether you realize it or not. Because you have to supply voices, tone, etc to the dialogue that exists. You have to frame people around the dialogue. You have to color the dialogue with physical actions and setting. You have to create a context as to why this dialogue is happening at all. And considering what I read was as bare bones as a skeleton, there's going to be some effort involved.

It's actually not that uncommon with people who can throw away or hold back, bottle up emotions with a single mental thought.

If I am feeling, experiencing happiness, I can instantly crush that emotion with a stronger emotion or turn my mindset to neutral. Basically, shut it down. 

I'm sure this is nothing "special". After all, there are people who go through abrupt mood swings, triggered by environment factors.

Experience is just that, experience. Good, bad, neutral or otherwise. it simply adds to the creation of memories. For what purpose, that is irrelevant. 

I have a mindset of a collector. Apart from, digital or physical thing, I collect thoughts, memories, experiences, purely for the sake of collection. (probably a byproduct of an OCD that I have not had myself tested for).

You are correct. I shouldn't have used "no" effort, but as you like/prefer to go into accurate semantics, "little" effort would be proper.

I give charity, not for satisfaction but... just cause I was in the mood-for-it. 
 *to a random stranger* "here, take it." 
The action doesn't really hold any profound meaning to me. If someone else is affected by my actions, then so be it. It's not really something I would want to further concern myself with after the act is done and over with. 

I just move onwards in life, without looking back or in front. 
Some may say that it's a destructive path, to live a life without order and yet not in chaos(yet) but ehh, that's just me. (and many other's who may have failed in the game called life, yet are surviving day in and day out with the bare essentials surrounding them, like food, house, job, income, themselves.). 

If you want to call me a weirdo.. then lol, go ahead. It won't affect me as I definitely would not mind it Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:43 pm

The new job is up. Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2733086858

Eventually, all the current hunters will get in on the Van Helsing stuff, but for now we'll only get a few in.

I'm thinking Mati, Jordan, and Ava for this one.

Then for Snow Fall we'll add in Aurora and Pip.

And for Last of a Long Line, we'll bring in Sera herself.

Sound good? :0

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:02 am

What a Wicked Thing to do, to let me dream of you Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 2856400148
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:18 am

Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 4276320252

Have you read any of the Supernatural cases, Ghosty?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy OOC III   Supernatural: Legacy OOC III - Page 5 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy OOC III
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next