Share | 

Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13 am

"Seriously..." Mati voice was unexpectedly calm, "Couldn't you have given me a sign? Or a gesture?" The flame that engulfed Mati suddenly disappeared. It looked like Mati had absorbed it... or did it extinguished itself?

Mati, who was supposedly had been burning in fire, was unharmed. He had no burns, no injury... He looked more recharged, and revitalized by the flame. However, it was not same for his clothes though. Mati's clothes had burn marks every where. Mati sighed, "I guess I have to buy some new clothing soon." He commented, and then he stared at the man who still had his arm burning.

Mati looked at Neal, then to Gloria. Mati moved to Derek who had his arm burning, "Did you really kill Victoria by using Gloria's hex?" He asked Derek.

Mati had his power ready to extinguish the flame once Derek answered his question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Neal and Gloria stared in surprise as Mati rose unscathed from the burst of flames.

Derek, however, was not nearly so fortunate and continued to howl in agony as the flames threatened to consume him.

"Yes! Yes!" he shrieked, writing as he attempted to beat the flames off his arm.

"Well, that settles it," Neal said, stepping forward to finish things. Gloria, however, had recovered herself and made a move to stop him.

"You're still going to defend him?" he asked, narrowing his eyes. Her lips tightened, pain and rage flashing behind her eyes.

"Hardly. I'm going to kill him myself," she spat. "So stand aside. I'll deal with you later."

"Leave it," Neal warned. "And I might decide to leave you alone."

The ignored Mati and Derek, still writhing in pain, as they continued to glower at one another.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Mati sighed and then he turned his attention to Derek; with his one hand, flame that was eating Derek's arm disappeared. Unlike Mati, Derek's arm was left with ugly burns.

Mati gave him the cold stare, "You know, if I were you, I would kill myself right now so death won't come slowly." Then he added, a second later. "But I won't recommend that idea... If you believe in after life, that's the worst way to go."

He shrugged, "I mean, you can try to become a vengeful spirit. But you might meet me again, and if I do, you soul will be gone for good." Mati's eyes stared at him fiercely. "Or you can try to run. But your chance of successfully getting out of here is less than 1%."

Mati added at the last, implying he was going to kill Derek if he makes sudden move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Neal sighed and watched as Mati put the fire out burning at his target.

"Well, that would have been a nice, efficient way to get him killed. Now I have to think of another way that isn't going to get me punished for the same reason he is."

Gloria's throat tightened as she glared over at him.

"I told you, this is not your affair," she growled. Neal studied her for a moment, then smiled. With a shrug, he reached out a hand and caused a pair of long, sharp scissors to float up from the vanity and into Gloria's hands.

"Go nuts," he said. "Try not to stain the carpet though. It's good quality."

With that, he ushered to Mati to leave the room. The job was as good as done, and if he didn't have to get his hands dirty, so much the better.

"Just remember," he said, pausing in the doorway. "Your coven has been warned."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Mati stretched his arms to the sky as he went out from the house, he felt free, recharged.... Fire always had that kind of effect on him....

Mati looked at his temporary partner, "Well, good work. But, next time, warn your partner." Mati waved his hand as a good bye. "Hope you have a great day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Neal blinked. He obviously hadn't anticipated such an abrupt end to things.

"Hey, hold on," he said, catching up to Mati. "That's it?"

He himself seemed to realize it was an odd thing to ask. He paused and scratched the tip of his nose and pondered this.

"Just seems a bit anticlimactic," the witch murmured. He eyed Mati silently, obviously not well accustomed to this sort of situation.

"You're not terrible," Neal said. "For a hunter anyway."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Mati's eyebrows were furrowed, "You worked with another hunter before?" He asked in curiosity, then he looked at Neal with narrowed eyes. "You didn't kill that hunter, right?"

However, there was no sign of Mati getting himself ready to fight Neal; the question sounded more like asking Neal because he was curious.

Mati's mother, Hecate, told him several times that hunters and witches do not get along that well. Mati asked her why it was, and the answer was they could not understand each other that well.

Like demons and angels, humans and supernatural beings, the creators and creations....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:33 am

Neal stared at Mati for a few moments, then sighed and clapped a hand to his face.

"I take it back," he murmured. "You're about as sharp as a bowling ball."

Shaking his head, Neal managed a chuckle as he stepped past Mati and gave him a clap on the shoulder as he passed.

"See you around, kid," the witch said cheerfully. "If you're unlucky."

With that, Neal got into his car and pulled out of sight. Well, the job was done, even if it wasn't the way he expected. Now, he could turn his mind toward more important matters - matters the Grand Coven remained none the wiser about.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:59 am

"Good-bye, Neal." Mati commented as Neal pulled out of sight, then he slowly walked to his own car. "Did you do something with his memory too?" Mati shoot out a question to the thin air, "No" said the girl who stepped out of the shadow. "Well, it looked like he had forgotten that you had used your special power. May be he met people like your friend, Jordan." Mati raised his eyebrows, curious, "There are people like Jordan?" Hannah shrugged, "Well, not many. But, yes. There are some." Mati asked her in seriousness, "Are they creations of God?" Hannah curled her lips, "Some have become like that, but some are gifted. So it depends on the definition of what you call 'creations of God'." Then Mati casted his eyes to the ground. "How about me? Am I created by God?" There was a silence and Mati tried to see where the reaper was. She was gone.

Mati sighed and settled in his car, and started his car.

There was a time Mati fall in love with someone... That someone left for a man who could make her happy... But, not in straight way. If she did, Mati would not have felt betrayed....

'You are a creation of monsters and I am not!' said the girl, and she left Mati broken....

But that was a long time ago... Then again, he had no wish of falling in love... No, he had more important things to do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot   

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Hex Marks the Spot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3