Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Pip answered cheerily, though his enthusiasm died upon Mati's request.

"A satyr? What kind of case are you working?"

Aurora and Mati worked together to explain the details of the case to him.

"No, an incubus doesn't sound right," Pip said thoughtfully. "They would feed on the... participant's soul, not kill them like that. But a satyr..? I don't think I have any records of one being encountered by hunters. I'll have to check the lore."

Aurora sighed, feeling that things weren't looking too hopeful, when a message suddenly came in.

"It's GGP69," she said, coming in closer to look.

"Did you say GGP?" Pip asked, his tone sounding suddenly excited.

"Yes, why?"

"I'll get back to you."

He hung up abruptly, leaving them to look back toward the screen.

"He wants to meet soon," she said, biting her lip. "We can't risk losing him. We'll just have to go through with it and hope Philip gets back to us before we're in too deep."

[OOC: You can set us up for the capture. I was thinking they'd pick a place for Mati to stake-out in the car, while Aurora waited inside. He could let her know when someone was coming, and she could react to it. I guess they could just use their motel room, if you think that would work.]

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:46 pm

"Well, this guy must be something really related to sexual desire or something...." Mati commented.

Then he curled his lips, and he looked around his surroundings. "May be we could use this room as the place to set up traps..." Said Mati carefully.

"I will be waiting inside the car, and things that might kill this thing.... or things that might dispel this thing...." Then he looked at his partner with concerns, then he suddenly reached out for his inner pocket, taking out a silver blade. "I will lend you this."

"Don't ask me what's this blade, all I know is that a weapon I treasure most. So don't lose it."

When everything looked set and ready, Mati gave his partner a nod. "I will let you know someone is coming to the room." He pointed at the phone, and left for his car.

He had bunch of things at his car, so it shouldn't be a problem of getting ready to kill or dispel whatever that thing that kills women. The only problem was Pip had not answered it yet.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:10 am

The minutes ticked by as Aurora waited, pacing nervously through the room. The idea that Mati was watching from nearby was helpful, but it in no way eased her anxiety.

Going in blind was risky. They might not have any way to kill this thing at all.

She looked at the silver blade in her hand, turning it over curiously. Whatever it was, she hoped it would come in handy.

Aurora sighed and sat down on the bed, feeling it would be best to conserve her energy for the coming fight. After that... well, she would resume her search once more. Larka couldn't be too far away. She felt that strongly in her heart. She had to find her.

Because she wasn't the only one searching for Larka. And if he found her first...

Aurora gave a start as her phone vibrated. She pulled it out and felt her blood freeze at the message from Mati.

[He's coming.]

She tensed and snatched up the silver blade, moving swiftly to the door and positioning herself for the attack.

--------------------

From Mati's place in the car, the dim exterior lighting of the motel would not allow him to see the approaching figure's features clearly. But he walked with purposeful strides toward their room. It had to be the killer.

--------------------

The knock reverberated throughout the silent room. Aurora steeled herself, then pulled the door open.

Before the person could speak, she grabbed them by the collar and yanked them forward, tripping them over her outstretched leg. They collapsed to the ground, and she dove on top of them, the silver blade poised to strike.

"What the hell is this?" Heath gasped.

--------------------

Mati's phone suddenly rang. Bad timing. The intruder was already in there with Aurora.

But it was Pip. He must have the information on whatever this was.

"Hey," he said excitedly when Mati answered. "I think I got it. It's not a satyr. Well, it is and isn't. It's a pagan. GGP - it's the Great God Pan."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:40 am

The great god pan.....

The missing piece of the puzzle... It made sense to Mati....

"Dammit... He played us.... So how do you kill him?"

Asked Mati in rushed tone, "I need you to tell me fast and clearly, Aurora might not able to defend herself."

Mati's eyes were still fixed at the motel room's door.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:43 pm

How to kill this pagan... there was the rub.

"Well, it's a bit tricky," Pip admitted. "You need a stone knife bathed in goat's blood."

Pip sounded slightly nauseated at the idea. He had a particular aversion to violence against cute animals.

"Alternatively, if you don't have those items on hand," he said, sounding as though he were reading this off. "The flowers of the Aconitum Lucoctonum - Goat's Bane, that is - can paralyze him."

--------------------

"What is that?" Heath asked, his normally rich voice cracking slightly in panic. "Are you insane?"

Aurora hesitated slightly, looking down on him. His panic seemed genuine, though that hardly meant he was innocent.

"I guess you expected me to be unarmed," she said coldly, pressing the tip to his neck.

"Of course I did!" he cried. "What kind of maniac goes around attacking people with that? I thought you were-"

"Another victim? Another easy kill?"

The blade pricked his flesh, and he whimpered.

"Yes! No! I mean, when I saw someone had arranged a meeting with GGP69, I got scared that it would happen again. So I came here to warn the person, and then-"

Aurora suddenly stood up, and he gasped and coughed under the sudden release of weight.

"So, you're not-"

"No!" Heath said, crawling away from her.

"He's right."

Aurora whirled around, but too late. She felt herself being yanked into the air and hurled into the wall like a rag doll. Heath cried out in surprise, scampering back away from the intruder. But Patsy only smiled.

"Well, this is an unexpected surprise," he said, looking between the two of them. "Two for the price of one."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:33 pm

"How does the flower work?" Mati rushed Pip, there was no time for him to sit around. "I have the powder of that flower, i mean will that work? does he need to eat it or what?" He quickly rushed to his truck getting the powder of such flower. Sometimes, having a mother who was queen of witches helps you out in such situation, then again, he had really no time to get the actual flower right now... He had to act now; the reaper moved into the room, signaling something was happening there and she looked ready to send the soul of monster or human to where they belong.

"You better answer me quick, I think Aurora is in trouble!" Mati rushed in, praying that the powder was enough, and hopefully, Aurora has the blade that was his father's.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Pip stammered at the sound of Mati's frantic questions.

"Yes, yes, the powder's fine. It just has to touch him," he said. "But without something to kill it..."

Unfortunately, Mati didn't have time to explain, and the call was suddenly cut off. He could apologize later. Right now, he had to help Aurora.

--------------------

Patsy reached down and scooped up the silver blade that had fallen to the carpeted floor when he'd attacked Aurora, turning it over in his hand.

"This isn't of human make," he said, stroking his goatee. "So, you're a hunter then. I guess a proper introduction is necessary then."

He slipped off his shoes, which they could see had been fitted specially, as his feet were not feet at all. Instead, two hooves clopped softly on the carpet, attached to two very hairy legs.

"The great god Pan, at your service," he said with a mock bow. Heath stared in disbelief, probably thinking he was on some kind of bad trip.

"Pan," Aurora said, eyes narrowed. "But I don't understand."

Pan laughed.

"Every god needs his worship," he said, shrugging. "And isn't the bed the most sacred temple of all? Believe me, with the right skills, you can make anyone chant your name."

Aurora gave a disgusted grunt, picking herself up off the floor. But with Mati's blade in Pan's hand and the powers of a god at his disposal, there wasn't a whole lot she could do.

"I guess this is going to force me to move on," Pan sighed. "Oh well. I'll make this a memorable night, regardless. We'll have Heath here watch."

He reached out a hand toward the cowering man, who was instantly scooped into the air and pinned to the ceiling.

"And when I'm finished with you, he can take the fall," Pan said, hurling Aurora onto the bed. "After all, who would believe his story?"

Aurora struggled to move, but the god's power was restraining her as tightly as chains. Pan loomed above her, trailing a finger around the waste of his pants.

"Don't worry," he said, grinning. "I'll have you screaming my name in no time."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Mati did not just jumped into the fray to save his partner. He did more than that. Oh how he wish he had ability of the reaper...

Mati quickly rushed to the room, however taking it to the door would have destroyed his momentum, and so instead of going through the front door, Mati jumped into the room through window, tumbling over the bed that was right beside the window. From there with his powerful leg jump, it led him to reach where all three figures were in one go as the room was not a big room.

Mati hand that had smudged with powder quickly jabbed towards the figure that was in front of immobilized Aurora, with its palm covered with power, to touch great god pan, who seemed to be in front of Aurora.

Another hand was ready to toss the powder at Pan.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:03 am

Pan whirled about in surprise, eyes narrowed at the sound of the intrusion. Mati was fast, but not quite fast enough. Heath was suddenly released from his hold on the ceiling and hurled into Mati, sending them both tumbling to the floor. The goat's bane in Mati's hand fell to the floor in a small heap, out of reach.

"How dare you," Pan said through bared teeth, bringing a hoof down on Mati's wrist to prevent his hand from touching the pagan god.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm

As the hoof was about to bring down pain to his wrist, Mati quickly make sure his palm faced coming hoof and he pushed him arm further, allowing the hoof to hit middle section of his arm; the effect of hoof on his arm would be terrifying to watch as the force from the hoof would break his arm. However, with that momentum, the broken arm would allow the smudged hand of Mati to touch the leg of Pan by bending in impossible angle(as radius and ulna would be utterly shattered by Pan's hoof). Then Mati would quickly push Heath away to opposite direction of Pan; quickly making his another hand free, and that free hand would grab the leg of Pan and pulled Pan, with success, it would make Pan fall to the ground. However, with the cost of his broken bones.

As the other hand made its successful connection, with the snap of his arm, he would make the broken arm to use the smudged hand once more to touch Pan.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:16 pm

It all happened so quickly. The next thing Aurora knew, Pan had stamped down on Mati's arm before he himself was shrieking in agony and collapsing to the floor.

The blade that had been in his hand clattered out of his hand across the floor. It landed beside Heath, who was groaning in pain from all the manhandling he had been forced to endure.

With Pan's concentration broken, Aurora forced herself up off the bed.

"Heath!" she called, indicating for him to throw the blade to her. Pan was stunned physically, but it hadn't stopped him from throwing Mati against the wall and telekinetically choking him.

"You will learn to respect a god!" the pagan growled, eyes bulging in rage.

Heath looked about and spied the blade, then gave a feeble toss and sent it across the floor to Aurora. Pan's eyes swiveled to her in alarm, but it was too late. Aurora reared her arm back and plunged it into his chest. With a cry of agony, the diety collapsed back on the ground, dead.

"What... the hell... just... happened...?" Heath muttered.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Mati coughed out and tried to get his breath back, and he was on his feet in no time.

Mati sighed as he could feel that it won't take a long time for him to recover his arm, but he better do  "You just helped us to put down the culprit."

He came to Aurora, and then he stared at the dead Pan, "Good job, partner." Then he dialed to Pip, "Hey, Pip. Is there any ritual that we have to perform for dead god?"

Just making sure it won't come back to its life, putting the phone on speaker, he put his good hand on the silver blade that was stabbed to its chest.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:42 pm

"Hey, you killed it?" Pip said, sounding as though he'd been standing by the phone waiting breathlessly in anticipation. "A dead pagan is a dead pagan. You shouldn't have to worry."

Aurora breathed a sigh of relief, practically deflating under the sudden release of pressure.

"Although... how did you manage to kill it?" Pip asked curiously. "Did you have a stone knife and the.. err... goat's blood?"

Aurora's brow furrowed as she looked from Mati to the blade.

"No, it-"

Heath gave a groan from the corner, and Aurora stopped short.

"We should get him some help," she told Mati, then winced at the sight of his arm. "You too, come to think of it."

"I still don't understand..." Heath said. Aurora sighed.

"We'll explain on the way to the hospital."

[OOC: You can timeskip ahead if you like. I'd like a last scene with Aurora and Mati where she reveals that Larka is her sister.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Mati took out the silver blade from the dead pagan god, and wiped its blood from the blade clean using the dead clothing, and the blade was taken into his well made pocket where it belong.

"You are driving then..." Said Mati as Aurora said they should go to hospital.

In few moments later, Mati came out from the hospital, he got a cast on his broken arm.

Mati looked at arm, a broken arm that was about to be healed in few hours. May be this was good time for him to take a rest from the hunting job.

May be he should ask MoL for days off...

Mati came outside where his female partner, Aurora was waiting for him.

"Well did you contact MoL?" Mati asked, "Even with our explanation he still looked confused." He added.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Aurora looked relieved to see Mati up and well. At the mention of Heath, she smiled.

"Yes, I think it was a bit much for him to take in," she said. "But the Men of Letters will take it from here."

She gazed at Mati's arm, then frowned.

"You going to be able to drive? I want to get back to looking for... my sister. But if you need help..?"

She let the question hang. It was selfish, she knew, but she hoped that he would decline. Who knew how far Larka could have traveled in the time she was taking care of this job.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Mati looked at Aurora, his eyes were narrowed; she sounded she wanted him to reject the offer...

"Uh... Guess your sister is really important for you...." Then he curled his lips, he was in a situation that troubles him. To cover his origin, he had to take that offer. But, he couldn't ignore the fact that Aurora really want to hit the road to find her sister.

"Well... could you just drop me off to the motel where my car is?" He asked, "From there, yeah, you don't need to worry about me..."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:53 am

The drive to the motel was a silent affair, as both hunters were more preoccupied with those who were not present than those that were. When they reached the motel, Aurora helped Mati out and over to his room. He insisted she could depart, but she refused until she'd helped him gather up his bags and deposit them in the car.

"I guess this is it," Aurora said. She fidgeted slightly, torn between a desire to hurry after Larka and guilt for running out so quickly on her partner.

"I hope we get a chance to work together again," she said, smiling. "I know we didn't get to know each other long, but you seem like a decent guy. And-"

She suddenly had an idea. It seemed a bit risky to let the information slip, but he was missing family, too. Surely, he understood what it was like.

"Maybe if we find news of each other's family, we can let the other know. Just between us," she offered. "I'm looking for my sister. Her name is Larka."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:54 am

It was obvious to Mati that Aurora wanted to leave and search for her lost family. However, for some reason, even though Mati insisted she could, she did not leave.

Such action reminded Mati of his father's words, 'Women are very complicated and contradicting creatures....'

Then Aurora started to be more open about herself, and she revealed about her sister.

"Larka?" Said Mati, surprised to hear that first name. His eyes were widen and stared at Aurora, his eyes staring at her in shock.

Mati quickly looked around, and then he asked his partner once again, he said it like a whisper, "You mean Larka Snow is your sister?" He asked her once again for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Aurora froze, her face going white at the question. It was a loaded one, carrying many unfortunate implications for her.

"You... know her?" she asked quietly. If the Men of Letters found out.. If Bram found out...

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Mati saw his female partner's face becoming paler, "I don't really know her directly." Then Mati quickly took out the map from his car, "but learned about her when I was hunting vampire nest here." Mati pointed where he did the job with Bram.

"I had to work with Van Helsing member called Bram, and he was asking about Larka Snow.... That's how I learned about her."

Then Mati looked at Aurora again, "why is he hunting her?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Ask Mati spoke, Aurora's lips became pursed so thin they were in danger of vanishing entirely. She took her time answering, using the excuse to pour over the map in order to buy herself time. When it seemed no longer possible to delay it any further, she straightened up and sighed.

"Bram Van Helsing thinks it's his responsibility to find Larka. But I can't let him do that. I need to find her first. Need..."

She trailed off, shaking her head. It was too risky to say much more.

"If you hear anything... will you let me know?" she asked earnestly. "Of either of them."

She offered him a smile, but it was weak. She backed away toward her car, looking quite distraught. At the last moment, however, she paused and looked back.

"And your family? What are their names? If I hear anything, I'll let you know too."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:07 am

Mati gave Aurora a faint smile, "Well, my family is somewhat..." then he shook his head, Mati cut his own sentence, "You know what, it's better for you not to know them." Then he sighed.

"Anyways, I will let you know if I hear about your sister or Bram for that matter." Then he gave his gentle nod to Aurora as she got to her car.

"Safe trip, partner. Hope you will find your family soon."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Aurora smiled back in turn. It seemed she understood the difficulties of a complicated family as well.

"Thank you. Good luck to you too."

As she drove away, Aurora let her expression fall. Larka... Bram... It seemed everything was coming together. If she didn't hurry..

"I'll save you, Larka. I swear," she murmured.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Mati waved at Aurora's car as it drove away, and as it disappeared, he sighed.

"Wish I could do that you know... ask other hunters to help me in finding my family... But, I can't do that."

He stared at the arm that had a cast on, he tried to move his fingers, and it moved freely; he could also feel the strength coming back to him. It healed faster than he thought.

Mati let himself inside the car, and then he let his hand clenched into fist, hardening his arm. The cast cracked and freed Mati's arm and hand.

It reminded him of a movie where a huge muscle man did it so easily. "Now I know why he did that. It looks impressive..." He commented.

He started his car, adjusted his back mirror. "So Hannah, what do you think?" The reaper stared at him coldly, Mati smiled weakly. "I thought so..." A sentence that did not imply any meaning.

The car was on the road leading Mati once again to no where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang   Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Out with a Bang
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2