Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 am

Jordan looked skeptical about the plan.

"You sure we just want to show up on his doorstep at this time of night?" he asked. If the hellhound really was going to show up tonight though, they might not have the luxury of social niceties.

"The light's been on in that office for a while," Jordan said, pointing to a downstairs room. "I saw lights go off upstairs though. He might not live alone."

Following Mati's lead, they approached the house cautiously. Ringing the doorbell seemed unnecessary, as the occupied room was only a few feet away from the door. They knocked instead and waited. A curtain rustled, then a few moments later the door was opened. Mayfield stared at them, wide-eyed.

"What the hell are you guys doing at my house at this time of night?" he asked, sounding more alarmed than angry. He shot a look up the stairs, then swiftly stepped outside and shut the door. Evidently, he didn't want to bother anyone else inside.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Wed May 13, 2015 1:14 am

Mati sighed, "Stratton is dead, if you want to live, come clean now and tell us the demon's name." Then Mati scanned the area making sure there was no hellhound.

Then he used a blade, creating a cut on his palm. Mati draw a sigil on the door, "believe it or not, this will hide your house from the demon. Not for long though." Said Mati, "You better spit his name out now."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Thu May 14, 2015 12:38 am

Mayfield stared from Mati, to Jordan, to the symbol on the door, his face paling with every moment.

"I..."

His eyes flickered back toward the house. Jordan laid a hand on his shoulder, eyes stern.

"You have more than one life to be accounting for, I think," he said quietly. "Do the right thing by them."

Mayfield swallowed, then nodded.

"You'd better come inside. This is going to take some explaining."

He opened the door, gesturing to be quiet, and ushered them inside. They took the first room off the hallway and entered into a handsomely furnished study. Mayfield shut the door behind them, then offered them seats. He offered them drinks as well, but they declined. He poured himself something that looked strong, probably to steel his nerves. Jordan noticed a pistol lying on the study desk next to a photo album.

"I guess you were expecting company," he said. Mayfield nodded.

"I was pretty sure demons wouldn't bother with doorbells though," he said, making a brave attempt at a smile that quickly faded. He took a long sip, then sighed.

"Yes. We made a deal with a demon," he said. "I don't know the name. Richie - Colburn, that is - did the summoning. He was into occult stuff, Richie. When we graduated together and couldn't find any work, he was the first to break. Times were tough. He went and made a deal with a crossroads demon for success. And it worked overnight. Stratton then went to him, and Richie took him back to the place to get in on the deal too. The next day his fortunes had completely turned too."

The next day? That meant the hellhounds couldn't be visiting tonight. Perhaps Mayfield hadn't been sure of the exact day.

"I didn't want to do it. But I had married right out of school. We had a child on the way, and more debt than we knew what to do with. So, I..."

"You went to Richie, and the duo became a threesome," Jordan finished. Mayfield swallowed, then nodded. Jordan looked to Mati, brow furrowed.

"It was ten years ago," he reasoned, thinking that with the stress and disbelief of the whole affair Mayfield probably didn't pay attention to too many specifics of the ritual. "But that doesn't mean his memory can't be jogged. Is there a spell or something that can bring out a memory?"

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Thu May 14, 2015 2:16 pm

"I could, but I know someone who could do that better than me." Said Mati, sighing than he stared at the window, directly looking at the branch that moved little.

"Hannah, I am sorry for my early behavior... could you help me with this one? Please? I really need your help. I'm sure Death will be please to know about the news too..." Then in one moment, a girl made her appearance in the room. Surprising Mayfield, and Jordan. She looked at them coldly, and she comfortably sat on the chair. "Sit human, I am going to restore your memories." Said the girl. Mati rubbed his hair. "This is Hannah.... she's a.... a reaper..." Then Hannah cut Mati, "They won't remember me after this," Then Hannah looked at Mayfield, "Sit, human. If you want to live."

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Fri May 15, 2015 12:18 am

Jordan and Mayfield both gave a start at the sudden appearance of the reaper - Jordan's reaction one of fight, and Mayfield's of flight. But after seeing that Mati was okay with it, they both eased back into their seats.

"You keep a reaper in your back pocket?" he mouthed to Mati, glancing at the reaper. There was something about their association with death that made them far more disconcerting than most supernatural entities.

Mayfield bit his lip, looking at the hunters. Then, nodding slowly, he relaxed in his seat and waited for the reaper to work her spell. He clasped his hands to keep them from shaking, silently hoping that his wife and son would not happen upon this strange assembly.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Fri May 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Hannah stood up, she glanced at Jordan. It seemed she didn't like Jordan's comment. Mati shook his head, stepping up in front of Jordan. "You got it wrong Jordan, she's the one who got the leash on me." Said Mati, Hannah shook her head gently then put her hand on the head of Mayfield, and then a minute later, she look at Mati. "It's done and he won't remember me." Then she walked towards Jordan and Mati.

Mati did not budge, Hannah stared at him coldly. "Move a side. Matityahu." Said Hannah, Mati shook his hand. "He is my partner, I need him to be aware of what's happening." Hannah shook her head, "You are going to regret this, Miracle child." then she disappeared.

Mati let out his breathe, he gave a gentle smile to his partner then shifted his attention to Mayfield who was in short nap. "Hey, Mayfield." He woke up Mayfield, "Now tell us the event that happened 10 years ago."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Jordan eyed the reaper warily, not sure what Mati's relationship with her entailed. She obeyed his commands, and yet he said that he was on her leash. It was hard to know what to think.

But then she was stepping toward him, and his defensive instincts flared up once more before Mati was able to talk her down. His pulse relaxed when she finally disappeared, and he gave a loud sigh before looking at Mati. They'd talk more on this later. But for now...

"Thanks," he said, nodding. Mayfield stirred, and they both looked over at him. He seemed strained.

Having his memory restored was nothing so pleasant and simple as having it wink back into existence. It was closer to having his subconscious rifled through aggressively, and the memory forced back up in front of his eyes.

"You remember?" Jordan prompted. Mayfield nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I remember."

--------------------

"I'm not sure about this," Mayfield said, stroking a clean-shaven face back then. He was having second thoughts about all this.

"I thought you cared about your expectant wife," Stratton retorted, his dark hair not yet showing streaks of premature grey.

"Miles," said Colburn reproachfully before turning to look at Mayfield. "Bryan, we both did it, and we're still here. We're fine, aren't we? Better than fine. We're rich! Don't you want to give Carrie and your child the life they deserve?"

Mayfield swallowed. His heart raced, his stomach did gymnastics, but he found the strength to nod.

"Right then," Colburn said, smiling. "Here we go."

He took out a box from his trunk, already filled with spell ingredients. Mayfield tried not to think about where those small bones had come from as he dropped his picture inside of it. Colburn took the box and moved to the center of the crossroads, kneeling and burying it within the dirt.

"Selena," he called, looking around. Mayfield blinked, unsure what to expect. A moment went by, and nothing happened. Then, he realized that Colburn and Stratton had turned, not to look at him, but something over his shoulder. He whirled about, taking a step back at the sight of the beautiful woman standing so near to him.

She had long, raven hair with a gentle wave to it, and brown, almond-shaped eyes. Her lush lips parted into a tantalizing smile as she sized him up and down, tilting her head slightly.

"You rang?" she said, her voice a purr. Mayfield glanced back at his friends, but they did not come to his aid.

"Can you make a deal with me?" he asked, his voice hushed. The sudden appearance had been unexpected, but there was nothing else to expect that she could do what his friends said she could.

"Can I?" she laughed, her eyes suddenly flashing blood red. Mayfield recoiled, only making her laugh more loudly.

"So, name it," she said, when her laughter had subsided. "What is it you want?"

Mayfield glanced back at his friends, then at the demon.

"Success. Like you gave them," he said, pointing. Selena surveyed the two behind, then turned her focus back on him.

"You know the terms, right? You get your wish, and I get your soul in ten years."

Mayfield swallowed. His soul? Was that really worth this?

"Oh, come now," she said, smiling. "What does a lawyer need with a soul anyway? It's bad for business."

He thought of his and Carrie's debt. Of their child, coming at such an inopportune time.

"Okay," he said, his voice barely audible. Selena smiled widely.

"And now we seal it with a kiss."

A kiss? Mayfield blanched. No matter how beautiful she may be, something about her repulsed him. And he was a married man. Could he betray Carrie that way?

But this was for her, he reminded himself, even as Selena's hands clamped onto his face, the red nails digging into his skin. All for her.

Selena forced her lips onto his, hard and unrelenting. He kissed back just as hard, bitter and unforgiving. She moaned, pulling him in deeper for a moment.

And then it was suddenly over. He gasped for breath, feeling slightly sick as she gazed at him, looking very pleased with herself.

"Thank you for your service," she said, winking.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Fri May 15, 2015 9:40 pm

"Selena." Muttered Mati, then he looked at Jordan, "We know her name and that means we could summon her in our term and see if she holds the contract or not." Said Mati carefully. Mati looked at Mayfield once again, "You should remember now how many days you are left with. How many days do you have?" He asked Mayfield in careful manner.

They needed a place where they could hide themselves from demons and possible angels, Hannah had to be there, but others were not welcome. Mati hoped he did not need to go so far to torturing the demon... Hopefully, Selena would be co-operative...

"We need a place where we could summon her and it would be great if you have a place that is far away from society..." Said Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 am

Mayfield nodded. He knew the exact day now when his soul would be collected.

"Tomorrow," he said quietly. He turned to look upstairs, swallowing thickly. He had to get them away from here till this was all over. He had to keep them safe. If they got hurt due to a deal he made to help them... how could he ever forgive himself?

He realized that Mati was asking him a question and shook his thoughts off.

"There was an old barn by the crossroads," he offered, recalling the sight of it. "I don't think it's in use."

Jordan nodded, looking from Mayfield to Mati.

"Right. We have till tomorrow night, so let's get some rest and then get prepared."

[OOC: We can timeskip a bit to the next day. Mayfield will have sent his wife and son off, so Mati and Jordan can get his house protected before setting off to the crossroads.]

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 11:09 am

Mati had finished putting devil's trap; double binder, a strong demon trap that his father and mother taught him. The demon probably had to have power of Lucifer or even rivals the dead knights of hell in order to break herself free.

Who knew the day would come for him to use it as offensive tool.

Mayfield had sent his family away, and Mati had taken all the precaution he had to take in order for them to be protected. Who would knew better than Mati? He had been running from angels and demons from his birth.

The old and unused barn was also had several symbols and Hannah was there in barn; she was invisible to Jordan and Mayfield.

Everything was set and ready, the sound of demon would not be heard from this barn if she would be tortured, nor would she be able to get help from other demons as her voice would be muted.

Mati was going hard for this one. After the preparation was done, he looked at Jordan. "You ready?" He asked his partner.

All the tools to summon the demon was ready as well, they just had to call her down.

Mati also had his angel blade ready to strike the demon down for good if the negotiation was not possible....

The job comes first, then his personal matter.

If the demon was not willing to release the soul of Mayfield, well, the only thing Mati could do was to pray she had the contract of Mayfield and kill her. Even she did not, Mati had to kill her anyways for knowing his existence.... He had to kill the demon, if Mati wanted to remain invisible.

In any case, if the lawyer's soul was taken care of.... Mati would have to ask the question... yes, the personal question... Would she answer that? Maybe yes, maybe no.... either way, he had to kill the demon......

That's right, he could not let the demon live... He had to kill her.

Mati sighed once again, and the moment Jordan give him the signal that he, too, was ready for it. He would summon the demon.

(OOC: You can skip to summoning the demon and making herself comfortable in demon's trap)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am

Mayfield sat in the center of his living room, listening to the sound of the ticking clock. He swallowed.

The salt circle was in place. According to the hunters, that should keep anyone from reaching him. The devil's shoestring over the door should keep them from entering there.

But despite these precautions, he still felt anxious. Was there any real insurance that he wouldn't be harmed? That the contract could be broken?

He glanced out the window. It was dark already. The hour would be arriving.

--------------------

Jordan looked around the barn, observing all the precautions that Mati had taken.

"You really pulled out all the stops," he said, eyebrows raised. "It's just one crossroads demon."

He knew Mati was hanging a lot on this meeting, though. There was no point in delaying it any further then.

"All right," he said. "Do the thing."

Mati began the summoning ritual. Jordan had never seen it done before, and he found himself waiting in anxious anticipation.

Then, suddenly, a woman was standing in the middle of the circle. A very, very beautiful woman.

"Someone rang?" she said, looking around. She seemed to realize that this was not the crossroads, nor were the two people before her ordinary clients. In fact, one of them wasn't human at all.

"Well, well," she said, striding to the edge of the devil's trap before stopping short. "What do we have here?"

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Mati commented weakly, "Trust me, this is all necessary when I am involving myself with a demon."

As the demon revealed herself to both hunters, Mati crossed his arms. The demon realized who he was the moment she saw him. He had to kill her after everything was finished here.

"Well, at the moment, you are looking at the two hunters who want you to free Mayfield." Said Mati shortly.

Staring at the demon coldly, "Can you do it or not?" said Mati.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Selena raised a brow at Mati.

"Mayfield? Oh yes, I did have a chump to collect on today."

She smiled and looked between the two of them, then shrugged.

"Of course I can. But why should I?" she asked. "A deal's a deal, boys. I gave him what he wanted. Now I get what I want."

She cocked her head, as though hearing something. Jordan looked at Mati, unsure of what she was doing. But Mati would be able to hear it.

A hellhound's call.

--------------------

Mayfield sat up straight in his chair, all his nerves on edge. He'd heard a loud call, like some kind of dog.

His breathing was becoming quite loud. He clamped his mouth shut, trying to regulate his air intake. He looked about the room, keeping his mind off of the situation at hand.

How were Carrie and Alex doing? Were they safe and happy, spending time with her mother?

He looked over toward the window, wishing he could see the car drive up and the two of them get out, all smiles and laughter.

Instead, all he saw was a pair of red eyes, staring at him from the hedge.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Mati's eyes stared at her coldly, "Alright, demon. Now you done it." Then he opened holy water and spray it to the demon.

This was the only beginning, if she thought this would break the trap that Mati had created, she thought it wrong. The water had no effect on the trap, and as the demon had less space to avoid incoming water, it was going to burn the skin of the demon wherever it touched.

"Call your dogs off and call the deal off, demon. Or else, you will die." There was no hesitation in his voice, nor was there sign of bluff. It was clear that he will kill her and he was confident he could.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sat May 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Selena shrieked and recoiled, her body doubling over in pain. In a few moments, her growls of pain subsided, and she stood up once more, her eyes flashing red in her fury.

"Big deal," she sneered. "Do you worst. It's nothing compared to what they'd do to me if I let go of a contract to save my skin."

Jordan gritted his teeth. It was no use then. The demon was determined to collect.

"Of course," Selena continued, her eyes returning to normal. "If I were to get something back of equal value."

She smiled, sizing Mati up once more.

"What do you want?" Jordan asked, folding his arms and giving her a hard look. She eyed him a moment, then turned away.

"Sorry, hun, I'm on business right now. We can have fun later. Or is this your boyfriend?"

Jordan clenched his fists, tempted to give her a little reminder of why she should watch her mouth with him. They were on a tight schedule, and Mati needed to get what he came for.

"Why are we talking about that nobody lawyer anyway?" Selena said, smiling at Mati. "We both know that's not why you're really here, is it?"

Her eyes narrowed.

"Half-breed."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 17, 2015 7:43 am

Mati's gave her a cold stare, "I don't care what you call me, demon. If you don't let him off his deal by yourself, I will do what I have to do."

Mati opened his hand, "Do you know why angels and demons wanted me dead? Cause my fire has some weird property." On Mati's palm, there was a spark. Soon, on his palm there was a fire ball that started to float, Mati stared at the demon. "Have you had yourself burnt in holy fire, demon? It's really a gamble, it could have property of holy fire which you demon detest the most, or fire that just burn naturally." Then he shook the bottle that had holy water, "Of course, getting you wet with holy water to extinguish my fire shouldn't be bad."

He was lying about the holy fire though, then again, his father said something was weird about his fire... Which Mati couldn't remember.

"So, it's your choice demon. Call off your hounds and your deal with Mayfield to speak to me little bit more, in friendly manner" It implied that he would release her from the demon' trap to talk to him. "or die in pain."

Even though, Mati had to kill her no matter, his father's lesson was clear.... human soul's are precious. It seemed if Mati want to save this lawyer's soul, he had to give this demon a chance to meet the 'mythical' being(that was him). Mati was going to go that length to keep his father's teaching and the invisible reaper shook her head, thinking 'idiot....'
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 17, 2015 2:59 pm

The living room window shattered in a burst of glass. A large thump shook the ground as the hellhound landed in the pile of debris, snarling with murderous intent.

Mayfield leaped to his feet, eyes wide in alarm as a steady wind blew through the window, stirring the grains of salt making up the circle. He could swear the hellish red eyes narrowed in amusement, waiting for the inevitable moment when the circle would open up.

There was little time. His brain was fogging up with panic, but there had to be something he could do. Something to save himself.

--------------------

Selena narrowed her eyes at Mati, contemplating the decision. Jordan felt this wasn't likely to turn out well. She had proved to be much more tenacious than he had expected.

Suddenly, she became very still. Then, a smile spread across her face as she closed her eyes.

"What's so amusing?" Jordan demanded gruffly. Selena opened her eyes again and looked at him.

"None of your concern," she said. "Fine, you want me to call them off? There."

She snapped her fingers. Jordan narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"How do we know-"

Selena gestured to his pocket.

"Go ahead. Call him."

Not quite knowing what to expect, Jordan picked up the phone and dialed. It picked up to the sound of heavy breathing.

"Hey, Mayfield, what's the situation?" he asked.

"Gone. It left," came Mayfield's reply. "Did the demon break the contract?"

"Yeah, seems that way," he said, nodding over to Mati. "We'll check up on you later."

He hung up, then shrugged.

"I guess you are a woman... err, demon of your word."

"That's my job description," Selena said, smirking. "Now, let me out of here."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 17, 2015 3:35 pm

"hmm..." Mati eyes were still fixed at the demon, then he let the floating flame disappear from his palm. "Wise decision." Said Mati, then he put his palm on the symbol burning the mark that was on the ground. "And I keep my promise as well."

Mati was expecting the demon to run away from the moment Mati broke the trap, if not, well that would be really amusing...

"Did you find Hecate? Or are you still looking for her?" Mati couldn't stop himself from asking that question as the demon was freed.

Well he wasn't sure if she would disappear or stay around, so, one got to make the best out of it, right? Then he also added, "This is silenced room, so your fellow demons and angels won't hear a thing from this place."

She was freed demon, and she could run. She also doesn't have the obligation to answer his question. She might even bring her friends....

Even then, Mati had to know. Even he doesn't get the answer or gets fake answer. He had to know.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Selena stepped out of the circle, looking down at it with distaste. However, she did not make a move to escape. She seemed too intrigued by the oddity in front of her.

"Poor baby still looking for his parents," she laughed cruelly. "Give it up, sweetie. You're never going to find them. They're going to give themselves up to us sooner or later."

"And why is that?" Jordan interjected, brows furrowed.

"Cause they'll hear we killed their freak kid," she laughed. Jordan moved, but she was too fast. Both he and Mati were thrown back, Jordan landing on his back in the corner while Mati smashed into an empty horse stall on the other side.

"It's your fault, you know," Selena taunted, moving slowly toward the stall. "Your parents might have been allowed to go on peacefully if it weren't for you. Heaven or Hell... no one could allow an abomination like you to exist."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

"Ha. Ha...haha... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!" As the demon came closer to Mati, Mati laughed, he stood up ever slowly from the place where demon tossed him. "Thanks that's good to know" his contact lenses were dropped, and it revealed his bright red eyes that he had inherited from his mother.

Mati coldly stared at the demon who decided to stay, "You know what I like about demons?" He asked her, his red eyes narrowed. "You guys love to play with your food" with that he quickly sprayed his holy water at her, the bottle that he held it to the end, "Jordan, make her stay!" He shouted at the same time he quickly rushed in, with inhumane burst from his leg, for the kill with the angel blade which demon was not aware.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Selena stopped short, startled by the sudden burst of manic laughter. She wasn't the only one. Jordan had frozen as well, staring at the place where Mati had gotten up. The red eyes were chilling, focused with killing intent on the demon.

Jordan was so startled that he almost missed Mati's call. Selena had recoiled in pain at the holy water, but had enough sense to reach out with her powers to a nearby pitchfork and aim it at Mati.

"No!" Jordan cried, thrusting a hand out. Selena was hurled against the wall and pinned there, the pitchfork sailing behind Mati and clattering to the floor. It had barely touched the ground when Mati's angel blade sank in the demon's torso, sending a burst of red light through her body. She slumped to the ground, very much dead, as silence returned to the barn.

"Damn..." Jordan muttered, pushing off his knees onto his feet. He glanced at the demon's face, frozen in agony, then turned to Mati.

"You all right?" he asked, forcing himself to look into the red eyes. This was Mati, his fellow hunter, whatever else he may be.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am

Mati stared at the soulless body of the demon, and he nodded to Jordan's question. "I am alright, sorry to surprise you. I had to surprise the demon for opening." He said in apologetic manner.

Then he sighed in relief, "Well, thanks to you... Now I know.... they are still far from catching my mom.." Then the cold red eyes of Matityahu started to waver, Mati quickly covered his face and rubbed it with his hands. "My mother is still safe." He said, then he breathed out and smiled at his Partner. There was warm in the eyes of Mati, even though, his odd eye colors make him out of place.

"Let's go and check on Mayfield. I got extra contact lenses in my car."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am

Jordan smiled, glad to see that Mati's spirits had been lifted. He might be no closer to finding his parents, but at least the ones looking to kill them weren't either.

"Yeah, let's get out of here," Jordan said, hesitating a moment before putting a hand on Mati's shoulder.

"You'll figure it out," he told his partner. "But for now, we check on our survivor and get some well deserved shut-eye."

--------------------

When the two hunters pulled up to Mayfield's house, the lawyer was seated against the wall, well away from the salt circle in the middle of the room. He seemed to be contemplating the damage to the room, probably wondering how best to explain all this to his family.

"Heavy wind blew a branch through the window?" Jordan suggested. Mayfield laughed exhaustedly.

"And it made the claw marks on the floor, too? Well, I'll figure something out."

"You're in one piece, at least," Jordan said, surveying the room. "That's more than most can say after looking down a hellhound."

"Yes, thanks to you two," he said, standing up. "I owe you a lot."

He grasped their hands, shaking them firmly before stepping back.

"I guess Selena was no match for you."

"She put up a fight, but nothing we couldn't handle," Jordan said, shrugging. Mayfield nodded, looking impressed.

"So, now what? Back on the road?" he asked.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 am

Mati nodded, and he gave Mayfield farewell handshake as well, "Yeah. Back to the road for us." Then he scanned area, then he added as he started to walk away. "Well, hope you learned your lesson. Be the best father and best husband you could be for your family. No matter what happens, believe there's hope and love."

Mati went out from Mayfield's house then he sighed, and whispered. "This is good news, right? They don't know where's my mother... so this is good news...right?" his hand covered his face then gently past through his silver hair.

Mati put up his strong face, there was no point in crying now, he had to look for the bright side of the situation.... living with the hope.... with the hope all of his parents are doing fine.

Then he gave a nod at the reaper, a sign that job was done.

Hannah stared at the being that was called abomination, but Death called that being as Miracle Child.... What would normal angel call him? Would they call him as abomination as well? Just like demon does? She started to wonder what made that child special to Death...

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Jordan and Mati returned to the car, taking in the first rays of the sun peeping faintly over the horizon.

"No news is good news," Jordan said, clapping him on the shoulder. "Don't stress about it too much. When something does come up... then deal with it."

He smiled, then gave his partner a light shove toward the car.

"Now come on, I'm beat," he said lightly. "I need a rest before I hit the road again."

Together, they set off back for the motel, unaware of the eyes watching them with interest.

--------------------

"I look for a demon, and lo, I find a reaper and a half-breed."

From behind Hannah, a deep, calming voice sounded. A figure stood there, with hair a silvery grey despite having a relatively young face. It was clear that he was not human. No, to a reaper like Hannah, it should have been obvious that he was an angel.

Jericho's eyes flickered down to the car pulling away, then back at the woman across from him. Like her, he was existing within the vale right now. Neither would be noticed by humans in the surroundings.

"I wonder, what business could a reaper have with one like him?" he mused, sounding idly curious. His eyes, however, were steely and fixed. It was obvious that he did not think too highly of her associations at all.

[OOC: Unless you have anything in particular to wrap up with Mati, I was going to just do the conversation between Hannah and Jericho (however many posts that takes), and then wrap things up with a final post]

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next