View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare sighed once again, it seems like dragon's pet is with them as well. To make things worse, this ghost kept on talking... Nightmare wished he could burn the spirit right now, but then using his power to get rid of ghost was waste of energy. He must be calm... and focus.... Nothing should happen to that Maou's package or else he will never forgive himself.

And this was what confused Nightmare the most, what were they waiting for? Package was here and yet the giant lizard was only wiggling his tail... just carry the over sized package, and deliver it to Maou already!

Sometimes, Nightmare feels that the giant lizard doesn't have sense of duty...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:33 am

Village -> Railway Station
"Ah, there you guys are. I was wondering."

"... Didn't you get squashed by Lord Zerelth?" The bugger simply waved it off. "Oh that? I got better." ... ... The afro dude nodded. "Makes sense to me."

NO. NO IT DOESN'T. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. WHY ARE YOU NODDING YOUR HEAD. USE IT TO THINK. DON'T SHAKE IT TOO MUCH OR YOUR TINY BRAIN MIGHT BOUNCE AROUND AND GIVE YOU A CONCUSSION.

"Ah well, I also got met a nurse and we married. But I'm sure you guys don't have time to hear about that." He was acting bashful. WHEN. WHEN DID YOU HAVE THE TIME TO GET MARRIED?!? HOW LONG HAS EVERYONE BEEN WALKING?!? "Ah, speaking of deliveries, the baby's due tomorrow." ... You know what. **** this. **** this guy. We're not going to listen to him anymore.

Onwards, the Demon Generals and two maids went, led by... someone who shall not be mentioned. They reached the train station just as the large box was pulled apart, wooden planks smashing down. The dust cleared, and where the box once stood, now towered... uh... nothing. What was there was... well...

... Definitely out of place. A little girl was standing there. Just... acting natural. When she realized everyone was staring at her, she became embarrassed and crouched to the floor, hiding her red face.

"This... This is... How could it be?!??!"

Everyone else was standing as well, staring at what was supposed to be a large machination of pure destruction. Instead, there was... "TERRIFYING! TRULY TERRIFYING! There's no doubt this will instill fear into the hearts of all of the great Demon King's enemies! I'm shivering in my boots just looking at it's glory and power! The Neo Cyclone Armstrong Jet Canon! Unbelievable, it appears to be more exceptional than I had been led to beleive! "

No, seriously, **** this guy.

"FINALLY! FINALLY WE CAN WIN THIS WAR!" Huh?! ??? WHY IS THERE CHEERING?! WHY IS THE REST OF THE GANG BACKING OFF IN APPRECIATION? WHY ARE THEY AWESTRUCK? WHY DID ONE OF THEM PISS HIS PANTS?!
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 am

Nightmare

Uhhhh what!?

Talk about randomness of his life... At first the package looked like it was a real deal, a weapon. Then all of the sudden, the package was turned into a girl....

Nightmare sighed, thinking 'great... another girl who shall fall in love with Maou...'

Pinkie and James was enough to give him the trouble.... and now another love rival appeared...

Wait why does he think she would be his love rival?

Then again, what Nightmare wanted was Maou's happiness and if Maou's happiness depended on delivering this girl, it shall be done. No question asked... But then he doesn't like taking action straight away, so he waited to see what others would do.

IF, this is a big IF, no body takes an action, he will take off his jacket he was wearing and would put it on the girl. The jacket was supposed to cool Nightmare's hot body, so it wouldn't make her feel hot, nor cold.

"Cover yourself with that. We need to deliver you to Maou." He would said it shortly to the girl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Sonorous Bright

West end of town, while the whole huge procession was going on -

The old man proceeded to walk over to the young ridiculously handsome young man, the enemy of all women, that littl- Ahem. Err. Anyway, He went over and then proceeded to.... whack him on the head with a wooden mage-staff he pulled from seemingly thin-air.

"Wake up you idiot! The demon lord's generals are here to do who-knows-what! Hurry up and go do something before they blow up what ever resistance there is!" The old man nagged, ranted, and moaned for several minutes, before the young man, without even a spec on dirt on him, finally got up groggily.

"Ghhh.... Alright already, Old Man Magus, I'll go, just sto~p with the nagging~" He then proceeded to leap several hundreds of meters into the air. While the rest of the troops stared dumbfounded, Magus was quick to get moving.

"If you people wanna see sunrise tomorrow, best we get moving. I doubt this town's gonna last long..." He scratched his nose as he lead the troops away. Sonorous would be fine. Even if they all came at him at once, that guy'd probably just shrug it off. The issue was that he'd probably just do what ever he felt like instead of his job....

A little off of where the demon generals were, something like a yellow meteor struck the ground with incredible force, creating a gigantic crater. Dust risen by the impact slowly cleared, revealing a face that would make the demon generals jealous. The entrance, combined with his looks gave him an air of superiority, and sophisticated intelligence, as he seemed to be glaring straight at them.

....Thought really, he was just looking at the fancy giant lizard. It was his first time seeing a fancy giant lizard. He wanted to poke it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Sadie gawked as the package was unveiled to reveal a young, waif-like girl.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" she declared in outrage, then checked herself. "Uh, I mean, yes, the Demon Lord must have her reasons. Ahaha! Time to deliver the package then."

Kadie was staring at the girl, eyes narrowed. Who or what could she be? For what dark purposes did Maou want her? Did the resistance know about this yet?

As if on cue, something crashed into the ground nearby, revealing itself to be Sonorous, the Last Hope. Kadie recognized him, felt her pulse quicken. Was he here to destroy the package then? Her cheeks flushed with excitement at the possibility that the tide might turn.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:06 am

Nightmare

What the....?

Nightmare was caught off guard with sudden appearance of a man who looked ignorant, too cocky and idiotic. He looked like a 'hero' that appears in children fairy tail.

The guy did not say anything, making the silence even awkward... sure this guy must be thinking he looked cool and all, but if he is a 'hero' or something.... he should have said something like 'I come here to foil your evil plans!' or something...

Even Nightmare could have played better hero then that!

Nightmare sighed, as no general made their move, he covered the girl, the package. with his coat. "You must be scared, here, cover yourself with this. You won't feel cold nor hot, but just a good temperature. We have to get you safely to Maou." He smiled at the girl; then he stretched his hand to her, giving her the support to stand up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 am

West City

... God damnit Sonorous, introduce yourself! It'd be suspicious if I did it for you! I know you probably forgot the plan by now, but I planned around that! All you needed to do was show up and INTRODUCE YOURSELF. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. But nooo, that's expecting too much, wasnyan't it?

Well whatever. They were all idiots who didn't even think twice. "Oh No, my Demon Generals! It's the Hero of the Rebellion, Sonorous Bright! With his dangerous good looks, strongly built body, and handsome face, he's a hero to the people! AND IMPOSSIBLY STRONG! Quick, you myast get the package to Maou-sama! Escape is the only option! Me and the myaids will stall for time!"

There! Everything will work out! Surely the others didn't mess up THEIR part of the plan! That luck vortex was being kept away. Sure, they didn't manage to fulfill the hostage quest, but that was optional. As long as the Demon Generals thought that little girl was the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Canon, there wasn't a need for a hostage!

And the cat! That adorable black cat! If the maids stayed behind, then they could serve as hostages! And after those demonic maids were dealt with, the cute little kitty would need a new owner~

-----------

The little girl hiding all the while. However, Once the girl heard the word 'Maou,' her face stiffened up. Well, that was the reaction with most people. She stood up, looking at Nightmare. No words were spoken. But after a slight pause, she nodded.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare sighed as he saw the stiffen face of the girl. "Well, you got to be trust me on this one." he said to the girl in whisper.

Nightmare just needed other generals to make distraction and he would use that moment to use his gravity spell to fly away from the scene with the girl. Delivering her to Maou.

But then he wasn't so sure how others would actually help them... And where's Pinkie when you needed her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Kokoyama

When Sonorous dropped down Kokoyama turned and, hearing the guide's speech about the stranger attacked him. Two blades in each hand and two more jutting out of his feat, a maniacal battle cry exploding out of his mouth.

He went right through Sonorous, cause you know, ghost.

James

Following along behind Nightmare, James joined him at the girls side and proceeded to pull out a long assortment of boxes, each one with a glowing LED screen. Waving them in front of the child each one made a short beep, informing him that they had complected the scan.
"Well she's organic, are you guys sure about this Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Canon being this girl?" he asked, ignoring the new comer.

Zerelth

You know what's great about being a dragon? Most of the time when someone attacks you they are a tasty snack. The only times they were not was when it was Maou. This man was not Maou, there for he was snack.
CHOMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare eyebrows were furrowed; taking the girl from James' machinery after the scan, he commented. "It doesn't matter. I will deliver her to Maou, she would be the one what to do with the package, not you." Then as the dragon attack the new comer with its bite, Nightmare took off using his gravity magic, giving the girl the princess carry. The girl was hard to see due to Nightmare's coat that was covering her.

Nightmare flew little higher than he used to, "Close your eyes, if you want to have easy ride" said Nightmare as he flew towards the castle.

Please, fellow Generals of Maou, buy me sometime... do not be knocked out too soon....

That was what Nightmare was thinking when he started to move away from the scene, but you never know... the guy might be too hard for them to handle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Kadie stared incredulously at Sonorous and the rather fishy man. Something was at work here - blatantly obvious, and yet bafflingly stupid. Was this really the rebellion she was risking her life for?

And then the maid were suddenly volunteered for stalling duty. That was something Kadie most certainly wasn't risking her life for.

Kadie and Sadie looked at the man, then at each other, and nodded.

"We refuse," they said in unison. Sadie waved her broom about and gave an almighty cry.

"Meow, Escape Plan Beta!"

The cat suddenly turned and gave his most precocious post. Sadie quickly pulled out her phone and began to snap pictures.

"What are you doing?" Kadie demanded.

"Flooding the web with cat pictures!" Sadie cried wickedly. "Everyone will be so distracted with creating memes that they won't notice our escape!"

Pure genius.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Sonorous Bright

Not registering anything but the dragon, Sonorous spontaneously pounced from the crater, right at the thing's belly.... OK, maybe "Exploded" from the crater might be a better description, as the crater got larger, and a large amount of dust, dirt, and gravel was propelled behind him. There was also a booming sound, that of a sonic boom, as he rammed his body into the dragon at speeds no one else should have even been able to register, just as it opened it's gigantic jaws to try and eat him. Of course, as much fun as the inside may be, Sonorous wanted to poke the scales more. So, He quickly ducked under them, then pushed himself off the ground at it's torso. Alright, "blasted" off the floor at it's torso.

It was a good thing all he wanted to go was grab the mighty giant lizard, as this act of grabbing would have also blown the wind completely out of it, making it fly at high speed backward, conveniently right at nightmare, along with Sonorous, who held strongly on it's body, excitedly repeatedly poking at it's belly. Well, poking in a Sonorous kinda sense. In that each poke shattered several scales and left broken bits on it's hide. Someone should really distract him before he accidentally breaks a few bones. If he hasn't broken any of it's ribs already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Nightmare

Thankfully, the dragon was not huge that it could reach Nightmare and the girl. Nightmare was taking all the precaution before hand; he was flying pretty far away from the ground, definitely taller than actual dragon's height. When you could use gravity to fly, you pretty much fly in the height you wish to fly.

But of course, the sonic boom of the idiotic hero did, however, disturbed the gentle flight he was having with the girl. The strong wind pushed them, making Nightmare spin in the air like a ballerina.

The positive outcome of all this was that thanks to the wind, Nightmare didn't have to work so hard to fly. It was sending him to magical journey to Maou's castle. But, unfortunately, the wind did not stop there. Instead of sending them straight to Maou's castle, it sent them away from Maou's castle.

Nightmare sighed as he got hold of himself. He had to land on the surface to see where he was in order to find where they were. One thing was clear though, the idiot had the strength to fight the dragon, and fortunately he and the girl was far away from him.

The only problem was that he and the girl was lost, and it would take time for Nightmare to figure out how to fly to the castle. "Well, give me sometime.... I will figure the way out of this... By the way, what's your name?" Nightmare asked the girl.

It was awkward! He wished he was with Maou like this... Alone! No James, No giant lizard and No Pinkie! But, instead of Maou, here he was with a girl that was supposed to be a package! And he was asking her name! What kind of situation is this!? Thank you, lizard poking brainless, but super strong hero! For making Nightmare's day horrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Fri May 01, 2015 4:44 am

Ground [Guide, Sadie, Kadie, Meow, James, Kokoyama]
Spoiler:

Air [Sonorous, Zerelth, People with eyes]
Spoiler:

"Somewhere" [Nightmare]
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Fri May 01, 2015 6:01 am

Somewhere - Nightmare

This is not good.... Not good at all! Alice just told Nightmare the real name of hers... Wait! Alice is her real name? What about Neon Armstronk Cycling Jetstone Armadillo Canyon? That was not her name?

Wait what about the others who were at the station!?

Oh ****ing demon ass! He screwed it up!

"So... you are not Neon Armstronk Cycling Jetstone Armadillo Canyon?"

Nightmare face palmed, then Alice asked weird question. Nightmare sighed and replied to her.

"She is evil, but not mean." Then suddenly, he princess carried the girl once again. "Okay, that's it. You are coming with me to the castle and tell her what happened." Nightmare again began to float, way higher than usual. Alice ice cream was still in good shape, and from that height he was able to find Maou's castle. He adjusted the angle and started to fly over there.

As he made a trip to the castle he commented, "And after delivering you to Maou, I should get the other generals...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sat May 02, 2015 7:40 am

Sonorous Bright

Forgetting completely about the giant dragon from just a few seconds ago, Sonorous enjoyed the giant fun-slide. Going "Weee!" and "Woo!" At all the twists and turns. The things blocking his way were as good as paper screen is his wake.

Eventually, he reached the end of the ride. Seeing a gigantic bright thing, he was suddenly overcome with competitive spirit. As he rushed right at it, aiming his foot in a kicking motion, he yelled out with his ridiculously loud voice "I can get brighter than that!". Blinding light proceeded to burst from every inch of his being, growing brighter by the second, as he plunged into the ball of plasma. The ball expanded, and caused the ship's system to overload, before exploding and disappearing, leaving only a widely grinning Sonorous in it's wake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sun May 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Kadie and Sadie stared up at the cannon, mouths slightly ajar.

"Isn't that a-" Sadie began, but Kadie slapped a hand over her mouth before nodding solemnly.

Meow, on the other hand, had leaped from his caretaker's arms and moved toward Kokoyama, eyes wide in surprise. Then, he began to purr seductively, tail twitching in a sensual rhythm.

"Meow?" Sadie said, surprised at his behavior. But Sadie had spotted the cat ears on the mad scientist and gave a loud sigh.

"Oh geez..."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon May 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Air
"Sir! The left engine... It just suddenly disappeared! .... Huh?!" Johnny had previous runoff to try and save the ship, but now.... he returned to this!?? The prisoner was free. Not only this, but the Captain of the Ship was having tea and a snack with her! "Hi~" She smiled and waved cutely. DAMNIT JOHNNY, DON'T FALL IN LOVE. SHE'S THE ENEMY. KILLED OVER A MILLION PEOPLE. ... Not directly though, right? DAMNIT JOHNNY, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE SHIP! ... Not directly though.

Whatever Johnny. Grab a seat. Drink some tea. Watch each system and section of the ship fall and break apart. And don't stare rudely at the enemy's generous Rack! Bad Johnny! No, nervously looking aside and mentioning the weather doesn't change the fact that you did it.

-------------------------------------------

Ground

Resist it! Resist the temptation, Fabio! She stared lustfully at Meow. It could never work out! Age difference! Size difference! Two different colors! HNNNNNNG. Eh? Why did it get dark? ... Oh. Oh ****.

Suddenly the wail of citizens broke forth. Broke forth like the gigantic ass ship that broke through the clouds above, covering Fabio, the maids, and the Demon General in a shadow of certain death. Like seriously, that thing was at least half the size of the city. And it was flaming, explosions covering its hull. "... Excuse myeh." A wave of her hand generated holographic feed. Although it was mirrored, Sadie Kadie & James could see three figures. One had orange hair and was laughing. One was shy and pale and blushing. The other was... .... Pinkie.

"WHAT THE FNYUCK DID YOU DO ALEXI!?!?" The three suddenly stopped talking, eyes moving. "Eh? Koko?" The orange hair man seemed in shock. ... Then he started crying and gesturing wildly. "KOKO! KOKO! I did everything you said, so why is this happening?!?! I mean I thought it weird that I could pick up Pinkie, but I did it anyways! So why! I-I didn't do anything else, I swear! Now the ship's breaking apart, my crew members are dead, and... Johnny! Johnny! No! ... Ah, thanks." 'Johnny' appeared to have drown while drinking his tea, but Pinkie was kind enough to give him CPR.

Bob... Fabio... No, Koko? In any case, the Cat woman seemed incredibly tired. "Hey. I knyeow you have a hard tyime understanding my accent, but I repeated myself THREE times! You CYANT bring Pinkie onboard! YOU CYANT." Whoops, there goes her hair again. All on edge. "... Uh.... Is that can or Can't? Can... can you say can?"

... "Cyand." "... Okay now say can't.""Cyant." ".... Oooooh. ... I'M SORRY I DIDN'T LISTEN KOKO! AHHH! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE 'CAUSE I DIDN'T LISTEN TO KOKO! AAAHH!"

Another wave of her hand and Koko cut off the feed that was at this point pretty much just tears and yelling. The pink haired catgirl scientist turned to her enemies... Then winked happily.

"Welp, nyaw we're all gonna die."

Eeeeeeehhhh?

But weren't you sitting on a weapon that could blast that ship out of the sky, Koko!?!?

-------------------------------------------

Maou's Castle
Alice pouted, but went along peacefully with Nightmare.

However, when she was brought before Maou... Maou just sternly gazed at Nightmare, then sighed. "The hell is this?!? ... I asked for a VERY SPECIAL PACKAGE. And you bring me a kid! ... What the hell, do you think I'm some kind of pedophile or something?!? Jesus. ... Kid, you have three seconds to introduce yourself yourself and state why I shouldn't kill you."

She was serious. Oh ****. Nightmare what have you done. What have you DONE. You brought a kid to Maou because you thought it was a weapon of mass destruction that could wipe out an island, but no it was just a kid. AND NOW MAOU WAS GOING TO KILL THAT KID FOR YOUR FAILURE. Three seconds to introduce yourself and state why you should live? Ridiculous! No one could achieve that. Heck, most people would be too frightened to even introduce themselves in the three seconds!

But no! Wait! Alice boldly stepped forward, only two or three inches from Maou! Her face was stern! Her mind set! Her spirit determined! Her voice spoke forth! "My name is Alice! Honk honk!" And then her hands raised and squeezed Maou's chest. Twice.

... Silence. Stillness.

"My name is Alice! Honk Honk."
Oh god she did it again.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Wed May 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare became frozen, at the same time Nightmare couldn't help himself but feel jealous....

Alice touched Maou's chests!! AND NIGHTMARE BEEN ONLY DREAMING ABOUT DOING IT!

Nightmare was so jealous that he felt like blowing up the castle! Then again, it was Maou's castle.....

Okay, calm down Nightmare..... Alice will be killed, so you don't need to worry about it....

Wait... What if Maou actually likes that?? What? Would she like that? Never!!

Maou will kill that girl, and it would be end of the story! YES! Then Nightmare should go back to town, picking up others....

But what if Alice becomes liked by Maou...? What if Maou decides to keep her as a slave....? A slave to give chest massage to Maou's? What then?

No!! Nightmare would not let that happen! IF Maou likes it and decides to keep Alice, Nightmare should come forward and keep Alice as his lap dog...?

What are you thinking Nightmare!? Keeping another female as your lap dog? You only need Maou, you don't need another 'female' in your life!

Nightmare scratched his hair in frustration.... Not being able to express his expression freely.

Then his lips moved... "Well, she's good at giving chest massage! I actually learned that rebels are trying to develop a breast cancer that could affect every being, so I thought her specialty could be useful....."

......What the F***? Okay there were good amount of research saying that it was good for women to have that kind of massage to prevent breast cancer, but to think that he was actually telling Maou about this..... What would she think of him!?

What in the world.... And wait? REBELS DEVELOPING A CANCER TO USE AGAINST DEMON LORD MAOU? HAH! MAOU WOULD LAUGH HER ASS OFF!! Nightmare, you idiot! Rebels are too stupid! They would try to use the death ray or nuclear bomb to fight her!

In any case, that was all he could do and wait for Maou's reaction....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Sun May 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Things were getting ugly. Time to pull out.

"James, Great General of Darkness!" Sadie declared, looking to him. "We'll leave this in your capable hands!"

Snatching up Meow, who hissed loudly in protest, Sadie turned and dashed off down the street, Kadie at her heels.

Where was that Sonorous? He was supposed to be slaying the Generals, and instead, pure chaos was bringing down the city.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   Mon May 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Sonorous Bright

After getting bored of standing in the strange room that felt like it was falling or something, Sonorous decided it was time to get out. He proceeded to start digging his way out of the room. Literally. Ripping away the metal of the ship, Sonorous rapidly dug his way out the side of the ship. He found he was in the air.

The air wasn't actually all that new to Sonorous, but he enjoyed it regardless. He positioned himself, and leaped away, coincidentally towards the Maou's castle, and the direction the generals happened to be heading for. His leap caused the ship itself to veer away from the city by it's sheer force, being pushed far enough that it would just nearly miss the city. Wow. So heroic. Accidentally be it. The legend of Sonorous Bright would certainly take a huge leap from this, as to any on-lookers, it would look like a great heroic feat. Like, is he superman or something? Then again, he could probably rip superman a new one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maou & Pals!: IC   

Back to top Go down

Maou & Pals!: IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2