Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Supernatural_Legacy_S1

Thicker Than Water

Spoiler:

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:22 pm

The night air carried the scent of rain. There would be a thunderstorm within the hour, he felt sure. It would make tracking more difficult, but not impossible.

She must be here. He'd turned up too many fruitless searches to think otherwise.

It broke his heart to think of her out there, doing who knew what. He needed to find her.

And then, most certainly, he would kill her.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Mati sighed, he didn't like what he was looking at. "I hate raining days...." He commented as he drove to stop at motel.

As he got into the room, he tossed himself on the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. The recent job had reminded him something he didn't wish to remember. The big 'if' question he wanted to avoid....

He was technically not in the mood for the job nor was he in the mood to look for one. Then again, he made a promise with the heaven... To help MoL and help human who needs his expertise...

He dialed HQ, hoping Pip might save his time. "Hey, Pip... Any interesting news lately?" He asked Pip; wishing Pip to say 'nothing'
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:08 pm

There was hesitation on the line before Pip spoke.

"I guess you've been out of the loop lately," Pip said in his slight accent. "The Men of Letters are in a bit of tizzy over some vampire business up in Maine."

Pip explained the circumstanced behind Cyrus Brandon's unusual disappearance.

"We can't really afford to stop any current jobs going on," he said, sounding a bit strained. "But anyone who's available and nearby is expected to check it out. Of course, no one has, jus yet. Actually, Sera has sent me out. Says I need some 'field experience.' I think she just wants someone she can trust nearby. There's been a lot going on with vampires lately, talk I'm not even privy to."

He trailed off, feeling as though he were startling to prattle on too much.

"Anyway, I understand if you're busy..." Pip said, his voice clearly indicating otherwise.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Mati rubbed his forehead, 'of course, there's always something.....' Mati wanted to say he was busy, but his mouth refused to tell lies. "Pip, I am in. So where do you want to meet?"

Mati wanted to scream at himself for saying that; he wanted nothing, but one day off... Yet, here he was taking the job...

Then again, there was someone who went missing and his father told him never say no in helping people... Guess, he was going to follow his wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:03 am

For someone who had acted quite disinterested in Mati's stance on the job, Pip sounded quite elated when Mati decided to accept after all.

"Great," he said, his voice glowing through the phone. "I'll meet you up in Bar Harbor then. I'll text you the address."

--------------------

Bar Harbor didn't have a whole lot going for it. There was a lot of rocks, a lot of seafood, and a whole lot of nothing else really.

With seafood - particularly lobsters - being the staple of the community diet, Pip and Mati sat in a quaint little restaurant near the ocean, eyeing the bucket of dead lobsters between them. Pip, for his part, seemed wary of even looking at the creatures, much less eating them.

"You know, I'm not so sure I really want to do this," he murmured, pushing the bucket toward Mati with extra care not to make contact with any of the claws or feelers hanging out.

"Anyway, I went to see the body yesterday that had turned up," he said, looking as though he found the prospect of dead bodies about as appetizing as the lobsters. "Definitely a vamp. If the decapitation wasn't proof enough, it had the fangs to prove it."

Of course, the Men of Letters had already been sure of these details. The problem was, it still didn't explain why Cyrus would have gone missing if he'd succeeded in killing the vampire he'd been hunting.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 am

Mati tapped his finger tips, "So he works alone?" he asked Pip, staring down at the bucket. "I mean, he was going against a vampire, surely he had a partner?"

Mati pushed the bucket to the side, as Mati was not interested in eating. "Or may be something went wrong during the hunt?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:46 am

Pip gave a small smile at Mati's question and nodded.

"Cyrus never uses partners. He's from the old-school train of thought," he informed Mati, then sobered at the thought that he could be speaking in the wrong tense.

"He might have gotten injured during the confrontation," he guessed, nibbling absently on a roll. "Or else, got turned..."

The latter was even less appealing than the former, although there was a cure for vampirism, provided he hadn't managed to drink any blood yet.

"How do we start looking then?" Pip asked, looking a bit lost. He was a bit new to the field.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:01 am

"We need to find out where he confronted the vampire. You said he is from old school, right? He must have reported the progress of his job... We could start from there." Said Mati, "Well, I cannot be entirely sure that he did such a thing, but that's something to start...."

Then Mati rubbed his chin, as another possibility popped up from his head. "Wait, so everything was done by one vampire? What if there were more than one?" Mati took the photos of the victims and looked at them carefully. Searching for any hints or something that suggested there was another vampire involved in this job.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Pip nodded his confirmation at the description of Cyrus, though he smiled wryly at Mati's end result.

"Actually, he'd be far less likely to call it in," he said, shaking his head. "Wasn't big on reporting in till after he'd cleared out. But we can start with where the body was found."

At Mati's suggestion of more than one vampire, Pip's eyes lit up in surprise, as though new vistas of understanding were opening up to him.

"Hey, that would make sense," he said, nodding. "Cyrus thought he was dealing with one, but once he got the jump on the vamp he was tracking, the rest of the nest got the jump on him."

He immediately sobered at the thought of that. It didn't give Cyrus a lot of hope for survival.

"The nest could be close by where the body was found," he reasoned. "If they had any sense, they would move, but they might not have gotten around to it yet. Or they may be too confident."

Either way, it seemed the only place to start.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Mati nodded, and if they wanted to make sure to save their own, they had to act quick. Mati signaled the waiter, "Pack it please." And Waiter took the bucket.

"Let's go, if we want him alive and not turned, we need to get him out from his possible bad situation as soon as possible." Said Mati, standing up from the table. "I got a car, so there shouldn't be a problem."

Fighting the nest, oh boy, and not only that with Pip who is experiencing field trip for the first time, this job was going to make Mati busy, distracting him from the question that he wished he had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:45 pm

It wasn't too long a drive before they'd reached the place where the body had been found. The air was secluded, a woodsy spot near a rocky cliff. The ocean could be seen quite close by, looking choppy and opaque. It would a good spot to operate out of. It would be easy to work out of this area unnoticed, pick off any nearby stragglers.

"This is where the body was found," Pip said, pointing out the spot near a clump of trees. Some traces of dried blood could still be seen on the grass and trunk of the tree. Presumably, splatter from the decapitation.

"You see any signs that he might have been dragged off?" the Man of Letters asked, looking about the area.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:37 am

Mati looked hard for any sign that hunter became the prey, but it clearly was not the case. The fight definitely broke out between the hunter and the vampire... but there was no sign of 'others'.

"Let's take a careful look..." Said Mati, scanning for any sign that could lead them some where.

Pictures, the things that were in the nest... he looked through everything he could. "Pip, try to find if there's weird pattern of the dry blood. Some might have escaped the scene instead of fighting back." He told Pip as he scanned the area in detail.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:48 am

Pip ignored Mati's instructions, instead choosing to move closer to the tree where the dried blood was. He knelt down, picking at a few of the chips, then stood up and looked at his partner.

"I think I might have an easier way," he said.

--------------------

Pip moved away from the large rock near the clearing, having used one of Mati's knives to carve a spell circle into the surface. He then dropped some of the dried blood flakes into the center before turning to look at Mati.

"Vampire tracking spell," he explained, nodding to the rock. "Since all the vampires in a nest come from one beta vampire, they all carry traces of his blood in their own. We should be able to track him down with some of it then. I'll need a few more ingredients though."

He listed off the remaining items for the spell - dirt from the vampire's home, which was easy enough to kneel down and get, and some various roots and plants. They then split up to recover them and meet back at the spot.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:37 am

Mati furrowed his eyebrows when Pip said he got a better way to track down the vampires.

After Pip's explanation of what he was going to do, Mati looked at his partner. Pip surprised him and impressed him. Mati looked at the list that was given from Pip.

He smiled weakly as he saw list; there were things that he always had in his private safe. Yes, some things that were left by his mother, the greatest witch of all time. And thanks to her, he knew where he could get them as well. Of course, if it was exotic ingredient, it would be hard to get them, but his mother did have some of them as well so if he did some digging, he was sure to find them too.

Mati waited for Pip on the spot, he sighed. "How ironic... She wanted me to be out of all this.... and here I am using them..." Said Mati softly, whispering it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Pip returned a short while later, carrying his share of the ingredients.

"I hope this is right one," he said, inspecting a leaf before dropping it into the circle. "Otherwise, I'm going to be very itchy in an hour or so."

He checked Mati's samples, then nodded and added them onto the altar. He reached for a match, then hesitated a moment.

"I should probably tell you that... well, this hasn't exactly been tested yet," he admitted. "It's sort of a creation of my own. Tracking spells aren't exceptionally difficult, but they usually require finding something alive. It was my theory that the link between child and parent vampire could still be a valid function for the spell. It should work though... in theory."

He gave a nervous smile, then lit the match.

"Here goes," he said, muttering an incantation before tossing the match onto the pile. The moment the flame hit the circle, it flashed from red to blue. As the ingredients burned, the flame seemed to pull up into itself until it had formed a neat, flickering column of fire. Pip held his breath as the fire steadied for a moment, then began to blow off to one side, despite the lack of wind in the clearing.

"It's working," he said excitedly, beaming at Mati. "You got a compass?"

When Mati had retrieved one, they made quick notes of the direction in which the flame had indicated before Pip gave another incantation, causing the flame to go out.

"We've got our nest," Pip declared.

"Indeed. That was impressive work."

Pip and Mati turned around to see a figure standing some yards away. He was elderly, but a strong and commanding figure. His robes were dark and rich, and made a contrast to his pale skin and grey beard. Pip stared at the man for a few moments, lips working soundlessly.

"But... you're..." he managed at last, wide-eyed.

"Abraham Van Helsing," the old man said, inclining his head to them

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Mati sighed in relief as it worked out fine; if it did not work, Mati would probably be furious at Pip for wasting his mother's ingredients.

As he heard the stranger's voice, Mati ready himself to fight the possible thread. However, as Pip acknowledge him, Mati's stance were much relaxed. However, his eyes were fixed at him.

"Abraham Van Helsing?" Mati repeated stranger's name, "Uhhhhh.... My name is Matityahu... What are you doing here?" Mati asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Bram's eyes flickered to Mati, then back to Pip, clearly taking him to be in charge of the operation.

"I thank you for your assistance in finding the nest," he said cordially. "But you can leave the rest to me now."

Pip wavered, clearly caught between hero worship and concern for his well-being.

"Uh, well," he said uneasily. "That is, I'd need to check in with Sera Winchester first. She makes these decisions, and I wouldn't-"

Bram gave an audible exhale through his nose, either impatient or exasperated. Perhaps it was a trick of the lighting, but for a moment, his eyes seemed to flash scarlet.

Pip's voice trailed off, and he sank to the ground in a sleepy stupor.

"Hypnotic suggestion," Bram explained, turning his gaze fixedly on Mati now. "It's nothing serious."

His expression was firmer now, sharper. He was looking at Mati with something close to a predatory gaze.

"You're not human," he said, and it was definitely not a question. "Oh, do give me some credit. I've been fighting the inhuman long enough to tell the difference by now. As to what you are though... even I can't say."

He began to move slowly toward Mati, eyes cold and hard.

"I really must insist," he said, his voice leaving no room for argument whatever his words, "that you stand aside. I can assure you, I won't leave any of them alive."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Mati did not step back, nor he flinched. "This is not about clearing out the nest, it's about saving fellow hunter." Then he glanced at Pip, then he looked at Bram. "Well, you are right. I am not a human, but it is for your own good that you do not ask further question of what I am." He continued, "But that being said, you are not a human too. What are you, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Bram gave a thin smile and rested his weight on his cane, staring fixedly at Mati.

"I would follow that advice if I were you," he said softly. "And not ask questions for your own good."

He began to walk toward Mati, closing the distance between them. It was only when the elderly man stood but a few feet from Mati that he stopped and held out a hand.

"I won't ask again. The directions, if you please."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Mati understood what Bram meant, but unfortunately for Bram, Mati already remembered the direction in his head, and he wasn't too sold about sending this man alone. Then again, did he want to be part of this job? He could just give the direction and have a day off...

"Oi," exclaimed Mati as he dropped the paper that caught itself on large fire, "Well, that was unexpected..."

Then he rubbed his neck, looking at the burnt paper. "Well, sorry, I was not expecting it to burn itself..." Then he took mini notepad from his pocket, it looked like Mati was writing something then the notebook caught on fire, burning entire notepad.

"Uhhh... I think someone from the nest realized they were being tracked..." Said Mati, "But I memorized it, if you want to find them, guess I have to take you there." His eyebrows furrowed, Mati sounded little reluctant.

Of course, the vampires did not reverse the spell, but Mati knew well how anti tracking spell works. Hecate taught him too well; the anti tracking spell burns the written form of so-called coordinates away or how to find the mark. It was easy for him to play such trick.

"Hmm... I got a hunter to save, and you want to take out the nest... How about we work together for this one?" Mati suggested. "I won't be in your way, I just want to save human's life." He added.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Bram stared at Mati with cold appraisal in his eyes, only allowing a momentary flicker of his gaze to the burnt remnants of the coordinates.

Upon Mati's offer, the elderly man raised his cane, placing it beneath Mati's chin to force it upward so that his eyes locked with Bram's.

"I may be old," he sad softly. "But I'm no fool, boy. You'd do best to remember that."

The warning given, he lowered his cane and stepped back, his previous air of danger vanishing. With a small 'humph,' he snapped his fingers, causing Pip to startle awake.

"Very well," Bram announced, nodding. "Cooperate we shall."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Mati did not flinch nor showed any sign of so called fear; Mati lived his life being chased by much dangerous foe and he was not having his best moment of his life.

Well, it was also the reason why he was not afraid to lock his eyes with Bram when the opportunity came. "Fooling around is the last thing I want to do."

Mati smiled, "Alright, let's go and get that lost hunter."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 am

Pip was rather confused, and he had to be brought up to speed by Mati as they walked. Bram followed a bit behind them, and they could feel his gaze on their backs.

As intimidating as he was, Pip still couldn't help but feel giddy.

"They say never to meet your heroes," Pip mused. "But whoever they are, they're totally wrong. The Van Helsings... they're just legends. They were hunting before it became a thing."

He glanced back toward Bram discreetly, then moved in closer to Mati.

"They say the reason vamps even got to America was to get away from the Van Helsings," he whispered conspiratorially. "They exterminated nearly every breed in Europe."

Europe had always been there grounds though. Why would Van Helsing be here, in America?

"If you're done with your conversation," Bram said, with the tone of someone who had overheard every word. "Would you mind telling me where it is that we're going? Walking into the nest without a plan seems... unwise."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Mati looked at Pip, clearly impressed with history knowledge he had, "Wow, so we are talking about Legendary Vampire Hunters, huh?"

But that conversation was disturbed by Bram, and Mati acknowledged his concerns. "I am not taking us to the nest, yet. Pip here needs a weapon to fight vampire and since it's little far, we are going to take my car." Said Mati.

As they reached the car, Mati opened the car's trunk and took out a machete and gave it to Pip, and took one for himself. "I know you don't feel good about killing, but it will help you out to protect yourself." Mati commented, then he shifted his gaze to Bram, "How about you? Do you need any extra weapons?" He asked politely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water   Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Thicker Than Water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next