Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats

Go down 
+4
Nexius
Zyketh
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 am

Oh lol.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:18 pm

I just found out they made a supernatural anime : O
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:19 pm

AND BY MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCHING THIS
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Oh yeah, ages ago. I think it's only the first two season though.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm

more Garden of Avalon translations 

Okay fine. Speed translation here. Gawain going blahblahblah about the Saber being perfect, the embodiment of the ideals of a knight, being called the king of knights not because she was a king and a knight but because all the knights deemed her worthy to vow fealty to and so on and how she was invincible on the battlefield, blahblahblah. wrote:
But just once, just once was there a battle where I could only stay back and watch the King from behind, fearing that his victory was not certain. Vortigern the Usurper, the treacherous king who brought in foreigners in a bid to make Britain his, had been a monster not even we of the Round Table could have imagined.

Beating off the foreigners in the citadel, the King fought his way with us into the throne room where the Usurper was barricaded. All that was left to oppose us was the Usurper alone. On the other hand, our troop consisted of the King, uninjured, and his elite. That the battle was already won was the sentiment embraced by the other men, and all of them, and I as well, believing in that foolishness let their guard down.

If the King’s sword is a gathering of the light of the planet, then my sword is a copy of the sun, a hammer incinerating evil. On a battlefield with the King and myself on it, who could have predicted that defeat was possible?

The only one who saw through the true power of the Usurper was like him, another king, King Arthur.

“Why do you resist? Why do you not accept it? Why do you cling to humanity? Britain must fall. You must perish. If this island is to be defiled by human hands one day, then I will bring it back to its original form. I must turn Great Britain into hell. A paradise of darkness no man can set forth in forever.”

Before the decaying throne was a black figure. Its armor turned dark and shadow fell over it despite it being the mid of day. It was…a hole in the world. Something inhuman that I knew, with dread, swallowed boiling molten iron into its belly. Vortigern the Dragon. That was the true nature of the creature that would have Britain brought to ruin.

“Wha-“

Our hesitation proved fatal. A single attack unleashed by the Usurper incinerated the others and deprived me of the power to fight. It was a devourer of holy swords, a darkness that grew thicker the holier its adversary. Galatine lost its brilliance to it. Excalibur’s too was reduced to the glow of a weak bonfire. And amongst all this,

“You did well solar knight, hardy Gawain. Behold, it appears your light was too much for him to stomach.”

The King grinned my way, saying that the Usurper couldn’t swallow the light of Excalibur because it took in Galatine’s, and sprung to engage the dragon by himself.

No, what happened was the opposite. I narrowly escaped death because the King was quick to come to my aid. His holy sword lost its radiance because of my own failure.

Its light would soon be extinguished. What little was left of its light shouldn’t be able to last in these raging winds. We had depended solely on the blinding light. And with its loss, all I could think of was praying in the darkness.

But that was my own failing, and perils like this were commonplace for the King. His light, faint as it was, did not go out and continued to shine as protection against the storm.

The battle raged several hours. The throne room caved in, and the dragon summoned dark clouds with its roar and increased its size to great proportions, destroying the citadel in the process. The neck of the dragon manifested, engulfing weapons, corpses, and wreckage of the citadel in its wake.

The King must have known that Vortigern was Britain itself. The Usurper had appeared as the will and avatar of the island. The ruler of a small tribe who drank the blood of a dragon had lost his humanity long ago. The King’s magical power may be great and his holy sword able to burn the land, but all of the island of Britain was the body of his adversary.

It would have been apparent to anyone’s eyes that victory was futile. It was like an ant challenging a person. Once I recovered, I advised the King to retreat while guarding his back. The King like always embraced his fear and looked up into the sky.

“I will require your assistance for some more time Sir Gawain. You and I are here together. What are wielders of holy swords if they cannot quiet one or two fits of the island?”

His faint cool smile was directed at himself and also towards me. Feeling my once weakened spirit rejuvenated throughout my body, I accompanied the King to face the dragon.

Our holy swords dug into the hands of the dragon and robbed him of some of his freedom. Victory was in sight but we no longer had any weapons. If we took back our swords, the dragon would again take to the skies. It was then that the King wielded that shining spear. Spiral light pierced through the heart of the crucified dragon which then roared its death scream and crumbled to dust. The miracle I had witnessed robbed me of the ability to act, and I could only gaze at the King in awe.

…How much time passed?

Rain came from the clouds, engulfing the citadel with the noise of rainfall. In front of the King was one man with a spear through his chest. Vortigern. The shadow covering him was gone. The tyranny that had once spewed from him vanished without a trace, leaving behind a feeble old man writhing in pain throughout his body.

“So they would give you Rhongomyniad too. What fools you are. To defeat the tyrant, you would call forth even greater ruin. Child of my brother Uther. You cannot save this kingdom. You cannot win against mankind. Because,”

The old man’s voice sounded clearly without being interrupted by the sound of the rain. The King took a step and then another step closer to the old man.

“Because the age of mystery had ended. The coming age is the age of civilization, the age of mankind. The power that is at your essence is at odds with humans. As long as you exist, Britain has no future. Curse your fate. The Old Britain has ended long ago.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Huh. Interesting.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Garden of Avalon pretty much exceeded everyones expectations when it came to content...

ready for Season 2 of UBW next week?

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 JxLL3Cgl
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Well, it's interesting, but I can't help but feel that it's rather unnecessary.

Oh, is it finally starting up again?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:42 pm

yup, starts up saturday.

first 3 episodes have already been pre-screened somewhere so people already know the content .
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Any news on the HF adaption, or the Tsukihime remake?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Ufotable isnt talking about HF, but there was some talk about an Archer OVA sometime in summer

something about it being from Archers point of view(so either UBW from within Archer head,or Archer`s backstory.)

this was a Ufotable event, Shirou`s VA,Illya`s VA and the Director were present.no Typemoon person to talk about Tsukihime

Director says that he feels that UBW is a story about conquering yourself,
Shirou`s VA whines about the Director making him repeat his lines(to put"even more" emotion into them) to the point of ruining his voice
and Illya`s VA cried at her own scene.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Hmph.

An OVA, huh? Probably his backstory, which I think is better kept purposefully vague. Type-Moon is getting into the bad habit of needing to shine the flashlight into every corner of their universe instead of letting us use our imaginations to fill in the blanks.

Also, instead of doing the remake they promised us! Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 2186651776

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Did she cry her heart out?

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Lol. :P

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Hmph.

An OVA, huh? Probably his backstory, which I think is better kept purposefully vague. Type-Moon is getting into the bad habit of needing to shine the flashlight into every corner of their universe instead of letting us use our imaginations to fill in the blanks.

Also, instead of doing the remake they promised us! Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 2186651776

typemoon fes was about 3 years ago, so only 7 left till the next one, also only 6 years left till the Tsukihime 20th anniversary, so maybe it`ll come out then.

i guess so Gedo.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Oh, is that all? Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 4276320252

Btw, I beat Suzaku/Feng Huang(?). You know, the fire bird. Now I'm about to fight Seiryu/Long, the blue dragon. I guess that makes Byakko the last one.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:04 pm

well, the beating the 4 beasts isnt an accomplishment,they start out using the lowest level of elemental spell and increase in level as their hp go down, and you can liquefy before they even pull of Ma-Dyne spells.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Gee, thanks for undermining my efforts. Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 2332200876

Well, anyway, about to fight Byakko.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Metatron comes after Byakko, that where the boss fights really start, although i think he`s easier than Beelzebub fly.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Well, should be a pushover then. Beelzebub Fly was pretty easy.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:53 pm

unfortunately, looking back on all the bosses in DDS1, i think all of them are easy except Kohryu and Demifiend if you set your skills to fight them specifically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 2011-01-06-edjobs046

I love this artist.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Well, they're certainly easier than their Nocturne counterparts, to be sure.

Lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 2011-04-22-edjobs156

My sides.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:08 am

Lol. Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats   Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats - Page 21 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 15: The Best of Chats, The Worst of Chats
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next