Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Inception - Hollingsworth Job

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

John opened his mouth to respond, but he closed it without speaking. Sofie's eyes had hardened, and her focus was elsewhere now. That could only mean one thing. The Mark was here.

He tipped back the remainder of the champagne in his glass and turned to wave for a server to replace it, giving him an excuse to watch the pair as they entered. His eyebrows drew together slightly as he took in the scene they created.

After trading his empty glass for a full one that the server provided, John turned back to the table, following the Mark's path to his own seat. "Interesting..." John mused, taking a sip of champagne. "Mercier himself doesn't seem to be hiding anything at first glance. Just from the way he moves with her on his arm, I can tell he adores her."

He paused for a moment, sitting his glass back on the table. "Lana, on the other hand, looks highly uncomfortable for a woman that should be used to these kinds of events. Her eyes keep shifting around, and although her smile isn't entirely fake, it seems more reserved than that of a woman in love."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Sofie watched the couple for a moment, then turned to look at John with raised eyebrows.

"You think Lana is hiding something?" she asked, surprised. From Julian's accounts, she seemed quite taken with the man. She did seem a bit off tonight, though. Could it just be stress, or something else?

The event began to earnest, but Sofie kept her attention discreetly on the couple. She made note of Lana's mannerisms, her response to her fiancé, and a host of other subtleties.

But even more than that, she found herself quite taken by the couple. They did indeed seem very much in love, whatever Julian might suspect to the contrary.

"Do you believe in love, John?" Sofie asked suddenly, her eyes still on the couple.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:09 pm

"Let's not jump to conclusions." John said, taking another sip of his champagne as the servers moved around the room, sitting out a salad as the opening course for dinner. "I said that she seems uncomfortable in a situation where she shouldn't. That doesn't automatically imply that she's got something to hide. Maybe she just has gas tonight." He finished with a shrug.

As the salads were placed on their own table, John gave his rolled silverware an expert twist, depositing all of its contents onto the table without making a sound. "Love?" He asked, almost thoughtfully, forking a bite of his salad. "You mean like one true love or love at first sight?" He chewed for a moment, waiting for more of a visual confirmation than a spoken one.

"According to my practice, love doesn't exist. It's simply an illusion created by the human mind to help cope with a vast variety of problems, both physical, psychological, and social. Love is the catch 22 that can be thrown out as an explanation for any number of things and still be found believable." He took another bite of salad, giving her a moment to process his response.

"I do, however, believe in a concept of love that isn't justified by most psychologists. Rather, the classification of what I refer to isn't even called love. That is simply how I view it. I am of the professional opinion that we are all enslaved to something. We cherish it, devote our time and efforts to it, feed it, water it, whatever you'd like to call it. That single thing drives us to be who we are, and that, is my concept of love."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 am

Sofie gave a small, disconsolate laugh. She should have expected a clinical answer like that from a psychologist.

Spearing some salad on the end of her fork, Sofie watched the mark for a few moments, then took a bit and turned to John.

"So have you ever been enslaved to someone then?" she asked, smirking. "Cherised them, fed them, and watered them?"

Jaded... he'd said that before. If anything, such ideas were stemming from that and only fueled by his academic background. She should know; her own preconceptions on the idea were born from her own experiences.

But she looked at Mercier and his fiancé, and she had to wonder...

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:58 pm

"You're asking what drives me?" John asked, not looking up at her as he pushed his finished salad away. "You must think you're one hell of a first date." He said, a grim smile twisting the corners of his mouth.

"It'll take a lot more of something a whole lot stronger than champagne for me to approach that subject. Best if you don't hope for too much along that line of conversation." John continued, downing the remainder of his champagne glass in a swift gulp.

A moment later, servers moved through the room again, placing plates on the tables. One of the men stepped over to their table, sliding a steaming platter of cranberry chicken parmesan in front of each of them. At John's request, the man also replaced his empty champagne glass with another full one.

"Enough about me though." John said, once the man had moved away again. "Let's talk about you, or rather, what you know. From what I gather, you know the Client fairly well. How well do you know his daughter? I feel like I'm somehow missing a piece of this puzzle." He waved towards the couple with his champagne glass. "So, maybe you can tell me something that makes it click better."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Shut down. It seemed she had reached her limit. But no matter. This had been fun, to a point, but getting to know him too well might be inconvenient for her. Better to leave it where it was.

The first entrée arrived, and Sofie smiled in anticipation as her plate was placed before her, giving the server an appreciative flutter of the eyelashes. Looking hot under the collar, the waiter scurried away as she turned back to John, who had decided to take control of the conversation, it seemed.

"Oh yes, Julian and I go back aways," Sofie confirmed, taking a first bite and humming her approval. "I've done several jobs for him, and he's even had me over his home a few times. I'd say he trusts me more than most - well, as much as he trusts anyone."

She set her fork down as she turned to gaze at Lana thoughtfully.

"I know Lana, of course, through my time with Julian. I'd say I know her fairly well, though we aren't exactly close. She's never taken much interest in her father's business or associates."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:43 pm

John sat in silence while Sofie spoke, a calculating look on his face. His pasta was untouched, and John hadn't even made a grab for his silverware.

"Do you make a habit of getting to know your clients?" He asked, sounding only mildly curious. "Or is this one special?"

John finally reached for his fork and used it to peel away a piece of chicken, which was swiftly tucked into his mouth. It still didn't make sense. There were too many questions, and Sofie's words didn't provide enough answers for his liking.

"Most children follow one of two paths in life." He said thoughtfully. "They either try to absorb themselves in their parents' lifestyles, or they turn completely away from them. If Lana is as disinterested with her father's business as you describe, then I'd have to peg her as the second group." John twisted a scoop of pasta around his fork, still watching the other couple.

"Is Lana a lightweight?" John asked abruptly. "As far as I can tell, she's the only person at this party who's drinking water."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Sofie wasn't entirely surprised by the question - had expected it, really, sooner or later - but it annoyed her nonetheless.

"Not ordinarily, no," she replied simply, giving a noncommittal smile.

John seemed determined to dig into the enigma of Lana Hollingsworth, however, despite the job being about her fiancé.

"There's always a third option," Sofie said with a shrug, finding John's view rather narrow-minded. "Acceptance. You may not like it, but your path is largely decided for you. So you follow it half-heartedly, knowing it's not you want, but it's for the best."

His other observation, however, was a bit more surprising, however, and Sofie set down her silverware to peer over at the other table where Mercier and Lana sat.

"No, that's a bit unusual," she said quietly. "I mean, she's never been a heavy drinker, but always drinks socially at events."

There weren't too many reasons she could think up immediately as to why Lana would be passing up a drink. And from the look John was giving her, they weren't ones she wanted to entertain.

"Maybe she's become religious?" Sofie suggested with a shrug. "Or read one too many health magazines."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:17 pm

John slowly spun his fork through the pasta on his plate, accumulating a large clump of it while he pondered her response. "You just counteracted your own argument." He said, flashing her a grin before depositing his fork into his mouth. After chewing for a moment, John swallowed and continued. "If your path was already set before you, then it's hardly part of your psychological profile to take the only option you're given. You can't base a person's mental capacity on a question with only one answer."

He didn't respond to her comments about Lana. Still too many questions and not enough answers. Actually, even more questions now than he'd started with... Great.

John speared the last piece of chicken on his plate and ran it through a puddle of cheese. He stopped with the fork halfway to his mouth though. "Mercier is left handed?" It seemed entirely random as questions went, but physical attributes actually said a lot about a person's psychological profile. In this case, John should have expected it. Many artists seemed to be southpaws, but it was still important to know.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Sofie shook her head, giving John a very piercing look.

"I suppose you wouldn't understand," she said frostily. "No doubt you were allowed to make any decisions that struck your fancy."

Feeling quite finished with her entree, Sofie set down her silverware and took a long sip of her champagne, eager for a taste of something sweet to get the sourness out of her mouth.

John's sudden observation, however, threw her for a loop, and she cocked her head to observe Mercier reacher for his own glass, using his left hand.

"I suppose," she said, shrugging indifferently. "Does it matter?"

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm

John's eyes glazed over a little at Sofie's response, and he took another long sip of champagne. "I fit into an obscure category." He said, his voice the most cold and lifeless that it had been all evening. "You can't decide whether to be like your parents or not if you don't even remember them." He smiled at her, but there was no amusement behind it. "And no, the only decision I got to make about the course of my life before the age of sixteen was whether or not I'd come out of the orphanage as a winner or a loser."

A server chose that moment to slide their plates away, replacing each of them with a small dish holding a multi-layered wedge of chocolate cake. John took a bite of his, but his features didn't relay that he enjoyed it. Actually, they didn't outwardly relay much of anything. It was like he didn't even taste it at all.

"It's a detail." John finally said, after a third bite of cake. "The devil's in the details. They make or break my research, and my research makes or breaks the job."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Sofie had thrown out the barb, and she had missed. She couldn't help but feel a bit of regret at her words, or at what was obviously an unpleasant business for John, but in truth, she knew there were worse situations than his...

She also couldn't help but smile at his words. To have that sort of attitude at life at sixteen definitely made him a winner, and had once more made her suspect they were rather alike in many ways.

With dessert now before them, she declined to continue that conversation and began to pick at the cake, savoring the taste.

"I suppose," she said noncommittally, "though I doubt his choice of hand is going to undermine the entire job."

She rolled her eyes, shooting him a quirk of her eyebrows.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:04 am

"I expected more professionalism from you." John responded, raising a questioning eyebrow at Sofie. He seemed to have rediscovered his usual confidence. "As a Forger, you should be well aware of what happens if you get even one detail mixed up about the person you're trying to become. I've seen more than one Forger dropped from a team for little slip-ups that ruined an entire job."

John pushed his now empty dish away, leaning back into his chair just as the lights began to dim and someone spoke from the stage, thanking everyone for attending the event. He launched into a small speech about the museum they were in, no doubt in hopes of getting a few generous donations for the exhibit.

Most of the other people in the room had become respectfully silent, and John did the same, watching the stage over Sofie's shoulder, since it was directly behind her. After a moment, a hint of a grin pulled at his mouth as he had an idea. Pushing his chair back a little from the table, John patted his leg, indicating that Sofie could sit on it. "C'mere, honey. You'll have a better view of the proceedings."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:50 am

Rina

"So, I am guessing you are willing to help me then?" Said Rina, smoothly touching the hand of the male with her fingertip. The man was gulping and sweating. The twinkling eyes of hers were hard to resist.

"You know what... I think I can look that up for you..." He said nervously, yet happily and went to the steel drawers that had bunch of files. He looked up for certain files and brought to Rina, smiling.

"Yes, Gerard Mercier, he is staying at this hotel..." the man whispered, pointing at the address. Rina smiled at the man. Rina gently moved her small face closer to the man, the man, expecting a kiss he did too move his face closer. Sadly, Rina ended his dream by squeezing his cheek, not tight, but gently. "Thanks, you saved my interview."

And just like that she walked out of the place, the man dumbfounded and stared at the exit. With one of his hand covering the cheek that she just squeezed.

Rina, satisfied with what she got she drove the car to the address she was given. Well, travelling agency to find out the reservation of hotel was easy, but to find out where exactly their mark is staying, the room number in this case, it won't be easy. Then again for Rina, it was not a hard challenge.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:25 am

Sofie rolled her eyes, unappreciative of the lecture.

"Yes, and if it were my subject you were studying, I might be more concerned," she said dismissively. "As it is, I already know which hand Lana uses for her fork."

Fortunately, their bickering was cut short as the event began in earnest, and the speaker began his introduction. Her angle for seeing the stage was a bit uncomfortable, and she had to crane her neck to see it properly.

John seemed to have his own thoughts on the matter, but they only served to endanger Sofie's eyebrows from reaching her hairline.

"Charming," she said dryly, wondering just how many drinks he'd polished off. "But I'll manage."

Sofie adjusted her chair, turning it at an angle so as to ease the strain on her neck, casting a disparaging look at John as she did so.

[OOC: Go ahead and get to Mercier's award in your next post, and then I'll have him go up and accept it.]

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 am

John's grin grew a little more at Sofie's refusal, and he even chuckled a little. "How scandalous. Me at a social event without my date clinging to me is almost unheard of. Even now, you're killing my bad reputation." Still chuckling, John tipped back the remainder of his champagne, but when the server stepped forward to replace it again, he declined.

On the stage, the man giving his speech finished his presentation by introducing the museum director. As the two of them swapped notes on the podium, John leaned forward, just close enough that Sofie would be able to hear him whisper. "Admit it. You're scared of me." He chuckled again, leaning back into his seat without waiting for a response.

His attention was focused on the ceremony now, and John watched as two award recipients crossed the stage and gave their acceptance speeches. The next award was the one that interested him though. Mercier was named the recipient, and John's eyes drifted to the Mark's table, watching, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Sofie gave John a scornful look, icy disapproval evident in her eyes, but said nothing as Mercier moved to the stage to accept his award.

His stride was paced - not hurried and eager, but not dragged out so as to bask in as much glory as possible. Lana was clapping eagerly, her facing glowing with pride at his achievement.

"Thank you," Mercier said politely, shaking the hands of the presenter. He glanced out at the crowd, toward his fiancé, before stepping up to the podium and smiling politely.

"I am very honored at being named the recipient of this prestigious award. However, I feel most unworthy of this regard. I am merely a vessel which channels the beauty and grace I derive from my muse, my lovely fiancé, Lana Hollingsworth."

The crowd all turned toward Lana, who blushed spectacularly at all the attention.

"You gave me second life, and you gave me inspiration," he said quietly. "To you, I can only give my most humble love and gratitude."

He then looked to the crowd, inclined his head, and murmured, "Thank you."

Sofie clapped along with the rest of the crowd, turning to give John a scathing look.

"Now that's how a man should treat a woman," she said, thorns in every word.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:35 pm

John watched Mercier from the moment he left his chair until the moment he had returned to it, not even hinting that he had heard Sofie's words. Mercier wasn't what he had come to expect from artists. Nothing about the way the Mark held himself or spoke hinted of selfish motives.

As the next award winner was announced, John finally turned his attention back to Sofie. "Am I supposed to be considering you as a woman?" He asked with a grin. "I thought we were co-conspirators for the evening, but if you want more than that..." He let the words trail off as the room was once more filled with applause. The unfinished end was easily implied though.

On stage, the museum director thanked all the participants for their attendance and wished them a good evening. The lights in the room brightened slightly, indicating that everyone was free to leave as they saw fit.

"Do you want to mingle a bit more, or are you ready to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Sofie gave John a cool, disinterested look.

"I am a woman, whatever else I may be," she said simply. "Though that doesn't carry the implications you see to think it does. No doubt from the company you've kept..."

The applause cut off their conversation, and the lights brightened as people began to stand and grab their things, chatter once more erupting around them. Sofie, for her part, had stood even before John had finished his question.

"Yes," she said, smiling acidly. "Quite."

She took his arm once more as they made their way back to the car, though her nails bit into his skin with more force than was probably necessary.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:34 pm

John chuckled as Sofie took his arm, not flinching from the discomfort of the pressure she applied. "You're implying that the company we keep defines us?" He asked, sounding entirely too nonchalant. "I tend to think that people are more flexible than that. The company we keep simply reflects our tastes. So, if you must know, I've always been this way." He finished with a grin.

As they made their way through the exhibit hall and towards the exit, John's free hand slipped over Sofie's, where it was still gripping his forearm, encasing her fingers between his hand and arm. "Do tell me though. Are you normally this emotionally invested in your co-workers? I had no idea that I was so deep under your skin."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Sofie raised an eyebrow, and despite herself, felt the need to argue his point.

"That's a bit of a narrow perspective, isn't it?" she countered. "We influence others, and in turn, are influenced by them. It's a cyclical process, and an unavoidable one too."

John may have thought he was the center of his own universe and everyone else's, but that was probably farther from the truth than he might want to believe.

To her surprise - and displeasure - his hand clamped down on hers as he attempted to needle her. She merely plastered a smile on her face as she leaned in closer, as though whispering conspiratorially.

"I usually screen my co-workers more thoroughly," Sofie informed him in a stage whisper before peeling his offending hand off her own.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 pm

"So, what you're saying is, given long enough, I might start to grow on you a bit?" John responded, sounding hopeful.

He was pushing his luck now, and he knew it, but the woman on his arm rose to the bait so easily. It was delightfully different than his usual partners for an evening on the town.

When she pulled his hand away, he let it fall back to his side without argument. They had reached the exit, and he didn't want to cause a scene a midst the crowd at the door. All good intentions dropped away when she whispered to him though...

"You, my dear, have a very interesting concept of foreplay. How thoroughly are we talking here?" John asked with a wolfish grin. "I mean, it's not normal for me to just drop off my date for the evening and leave anyway. So, by all means, screen me. I've got all night."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am

Rina

Rina smiled as she drove her car away from the hotel; she got the room number easy than she thought and she also had the pleasure of taking the pictures of the room as she 'cleaned' target's room.

She, did not, however touched anything else as she didn't want to spoke her target. She was lucky that the mark did not guard against the cleaner lady.

In any case, she needed to get the room's schematic and it was not going to be hard for her with the connection she had developed with her charm.

"So far so good... I hope this ends well..." she said to herself, she hoped for the best outcome.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:08 pm

"Like a fungus..." Sofie muttered, rolling her eyes. All she wanted right now was to get to the car and get away from here. Unfortunately, she would have no choice but to see him the next day, but it would be easier to avoid him at the warehouse and resume her more professional disinterest when she couldn't.

They'd reached the car by the time he began to proposition her like they were in some kind of cheap porno. Resisting the urge to react, Sofie turned to John and smiled sweetly.

"We could do that," she said, opening the door. "But I'd rather end the night on a good note."

No doubt a slight to his self-immortalized sexual prowess would be enough to knock him down a peg, or at least shut him up for a few minutes. Opening the door, Sofie slid into the car and waited to depart, begin to feel thoroughly exhausted from this escapade.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:11 pm

John raised an eyebrow at Sofie as she got into the car, but he chose not to comment until he'd gotten into the driver's seat and belted himself in. "This is a good note for you?" He asked as he put the car into gear. "I'd hate to see what your bad dates are like."

Shaking his head slightly, John pulled out onto the street and made his way towards the highway. "Be honest with me. Is the level of irritation I've achieved closer to a mosquito or a paper cut?" He asked, still smiling as he steered the car into traffic.

After a moment's pause, he asked another question, although this one was far more reasonable. "Do you have a car at my office, or do I need to take you home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hollingsworth Job   Inception - Hollingsworth Job - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Inception - Hollingsworth Job
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: IC Section-
Jump to: