Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Inception - Kenzington Job

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:25 am

Arias (Spirit, take a look at this example)

"What is it, professor?" Said Arias, who was Roger Kenzington at the moment. He looked up at Miranda, smirking.

Roger Kenzington showed no guilt, his posture had confidence and pride. He arrogantly started to pack his belongings.  "I could only spare few minutes of my time, professor. So I would like you to be quick, if  it is nothing important, I would like to be excused."

Roger smirked again, sending her the message that 'You can't touch me and you can't do anything about it.'

Rina

Rina patiently waited for Miranda in her office. She took out a phone and started calling someone, "So where is Miranda?"

William answered her phone, cheerfully. "She is with Arias, right now. Not to worry, I will send you the text the moment she leaves the class room."

Miranda looked around the office and there was a teacher's safe in this office. Rina smiled gently; as her gut feeling told her whatever she was looking for, it was in there.

"I just hope Arias could provoke her enough."

"Well I'm sure, he will. I just hope she has the evidence inside her office."

Rina smiled, may be Han was right, this Mr.Henrik wasn't that bad after all.

"Oh, don't worry. She will, as you have designed this layout to be after the thanksgiving holidays, she should be thinking that she brought the evidence to the room."

She gave a little pause then continued, "And, of course, we should not exclude the possibilities that she keeps it in her office all the time as well, so it should work out. Just let me know when she leaves the classroom and heads to her office."

"Roger that, Miss."

Rina put her phone in the bag, sighing. "Help me out, Dr. Miranda Duval. And I will do my best to minimize the damage to your career..."

Her smile fades and her twinkling eyes were not twinkling anymore. The consequence of her action, she could already feel it and not so sure how she should take it.

Last edited by Nexius on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Working as an educator was filled with rewards - the most special of which was seeing a young and eager mind grow to become something extraordinary, something that will continue to society, mankind, and even history itself.

But there were hardships too, not least of which was finding those minds that refused to work, to grow, to produce. And Roger Kenzington had to be one of the worst.

Because had intellect, connections, and may of the resources that it took to be a profitable young man. But instead, he preferred to lazily rely on the work and money of his father and simply float through life on the merits of others.

To waste his own life was shame enough, but to destroy another's...

"Young man, given the jeopardy of your academic status, I would think you'd tread very carefully right now," Miranda said quietly, her gaze steely. "I had thought that you might mend your ways, that we could deal with your previous error in judgment in a more lenient way so as not to destroy your future, but this..."

She shook her head, pursing her lips together as she struggled to remain calm.

"I have a young woman in my office in tears because you may have ruined her future for your own ill-gotten gain," she continued. "I cannot, in good conscience, allow this any further. I'm going to have to go to the chancellor with all of this."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Arias

"For making a girl cried?" He eyebrows were furrowed, looking at her little confused. Then he rolled his eyes, "I don't think my personal life needs to be told to chancellor, professor." He smirked and continued. "I tend to make many woman cry, and I doubt she would be the last one." He shrugged his shoulder, transmitting the message to her that he has no idea what Miranda was talking about.

Roger slowly locked his eyes with Miranda, "And I really don't know what you mean by my ways would jeopardize my academic status. I was honest with my work, and there is no such evidence that I have used unfavorable method to be in good academic standing." He added casually as he finally packed everything.

"I mean, if you had I wouldn't be even here." He started to walk out from his table, towards the exit. "Enjoy your day, professor." He smirked at her and left the room, leaving her with this feeling. 'I am not afraid of what you have and it won't do anything to me.'

Arias quickly walked his way to the Chancellor office, getting it through the short cut that William had created just for him.

********************************************************************************

William

William stared at the door from some distance, waiting for the moment to send the text to Rina.

As he saw Roger Kenzington leaving the class room, he sent a text to Rina.

'Arias heading to the Chancellor Office'

He whistled softly and started mopping the floor like all good cleaner would do. Waiting for the mark to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Miranda stood still, as though turned in a statue, her body rigid with anger.

Clearly, there was no helping him. Roger Kenzington would have to receive his just dues.

Turning stiffly, Miranda marched off toward the chancellor's office with quick, brisk strides, her eyes set forward with hard determination. She should have done this long ago, really. But, regardless, she was going to get it done now.

She knocked hard on the chancellor's door, then entered after quickly brushing her hair back and getting herself under control.

"Chancellor," she said, always cautious of who may be listening. "I need to speak with you about Roger Kenzington."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:18 pm

William

"Oh, no..."

William said it quietly, as he looked at where Miranda was going. She was going straight to the chancellor office.

"Arias... my friend... you provoked her too greatly."

He shook his head as he sent texts to his fellow dream sharers.

********************************************************************************

Arias

"Oops... I must have provoked her too much..." the chancellor muttered quietly.

As he heard the knock, he cleared his throat. "Come in." He said with his authority, then he looked at the person who entered in his office. With a surprise, his eyes were widen.

"Dr. Duval? What a ple-, I mean," He cleared his throat, showing her that he was trying his best to hide his pleasantness to see her in the university.

"What brings you to the office?" he finished his sentence, his voice still holding the authority. He was, however, smiling.

Then as she said the name 'Kenzington', his smile faded. He stared at her seriously, and asked with his deep voice. "What about him?"

Rina

Rina sighed, thinking, 'Oh... she totally forgot about me....'

Then again, she stared at her phone, smiling. "Wish you were my client, Dr. Duval..." Rina whispered silently.

The world became so greedy that it became hard to find teacher like Dr. Duval, who would fight for the weak students.

By removing Miranda from this corrupted education system, is Rina doing the right thing? Isn't it better to tell the client a lie?

The professor like Dr. Miranda Duval is so rare... Many students could benefit from such professor...

Then again, Rina remembered all the dying souls in her hometown. Putting her phone back inside the bag, she dropped her gaze to the floor.

"There must be a way..." she muttered calmly.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Miranda gave a thin smile at the chancellor, pleased to see him and pleased to know he was happy to see her. But at the moment, there were more pressing issues.

"Roger Kenzington has shown blatant disregard for the academic honesty policies of this institution," she said crisply, keeping her anger in check. "I have a young woman in my office in tears because her research was stolen by him."

She paused, taking a deep breath, before she pulled out her big guns. Even as she spoke, the safe in her office began to materialize something within.

"I began to suspect someone of breaking into my office to look at the answer key to my exams. When I set up a camera in my office, I found Roger Kenzington breaking in to copy the answer key for my midterm, which he aced despite his poor homework grades."

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 am

Arias

The chancellor face definitely showed concerns as Miranda mentions about the girl. He sighed and shook his head, "I cannot believe it... Here I thought you would bring his name because he made someone pregnant. But to hear such..." He did not finish his sentence and locked his eyes with Miranda.

Chancellor looked at her, "Do you have the evidence with you now, Mir- I mean, Dr. Duval?"

He asked her carefully with one wishful thinking. 'Please tell me you have it in your office'
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:10 pm

So it was finally out, much as she'd hoped to avoid bringing it to this point. At least now justice could be done for all.

"No, I don't have it with me," she said slowly, shaking her head. "I have the tapes in a safe in my office."

It was only a basic safe. The Extractors should have little difficulty cracking it.

"Oh..." Miranda sighed, sinking into the chair in front of the chancellor's desk. "I just feel so... tired. This sort of thing... it really does affect me profoundly. If only..."

If only there were another way.

If only some people could change.

If only Roger Kenzington had some glimmer of hope in him.

But she had to face facts. There clearly wasn't.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:18 am

Arias

The chancellor's hand reached Miranda's arm, "I cannot imagine how painful this is for you..." He sighed heavily, "But, what must be done, must be done. I did not become a chancellor to sit and watch students with powerful family background bully the students who are less fortunate than them." He said it firmly, and with determination.

"Give me a moment, Dr. Duval. I have to make a call." Said the Chancellor, and took out his phone. He dialed, and soon he began to speak.

"Mrs Valente? Yes, this is the chancellor of New England University... Do you remember the student I told you about? Yes, him. I don't think I will transfer him to your university..." He cleared his throat, "It is safe," then he paused, then locked his eyes with Miranda, "It is safe to say that I will deal with him." Then he ended his call, "Shall we go and retrieve the evidence?" He asked Miranda, giving his hand to support her and to lead her to the office.

Rina

Rina smiled weakly as she ended the call from Arias. And without any hesitation she walked towards the office's safe. She took out her tools and with her magical hands, the safe was opened, revealing its secret. As the Miranda was smart woman, she did not just keep the original tape, but she also had it in USB so that it could be used as evidence at any time. Rina took the USB, and connected to the laptop.

As Arias should be leading Miranda to the maze, it should give Rina enough time to look through the files. She just needed to know the date and time of the crime.

After she found it, she made it sure she remembered it. Then as she was about to send her text to William, she was able to hear the music that she had requested Han to play. She smiled weakly.

Spoiler:

"Right on time..."

Then she typed something additional to her text and sent it to William. Rina gently took out the pistol with a silencer and killed herself.

William

"Brilliant! I was waiting for this moment!"

William shouted eccentrically and laughed maniacally, then without any hesitation pressed the button of the remote. With the noise of explosions, the university shook.

The university started collapsing.

Han

Han looked at his wrist watch, then he shifted his gaze to his crew members. "Guys, we are running out of time..." He whispered, then his gaze slowly move to one particular member, Rina. She really had guts to request him to play it when they had only 15 minutes, "I mean what kind of crazy plan is this?" He muttered then he take a closer look at her; she really had talents for being in center of the attention.

Then he jumped back little as she opened her eyes suddenly. She smiled at Han, "Done admiring me already, Mr. Han?" Han smiled back at her. "Well, good timing. I was getting bored."

"You know, you three gentlemen were the first gentlemen who did not ask any private question." Rina said it playfully. "That makes me feel comfortable." She added. Then she gazed at him, slowly. "I have a feeling you are hiding something about your past, Mr. Han."  Han looked at her, confused, "I don't know what you are talking about Miss Rina." He shrugged, then sat near her, staring and waiting for the two of their member to wake up.

Rina whispered to his ear, "Do me this favor, I do not want to destroy her career" Han smiled and whispered in her ear as reply, "What do I get in return?"

"A kiss from lovely girl?" she answered giving him a warm smile.

Han chuckled, "Well, it's a deal."

Then William was up and this signaled the group to remove any sign of others' entrance in this first floor.

In one, two, three... Arias should be back as Chancellor, and Miranda, who would have seen her lover's death as he tried to save her, should wake up. Forgetting what was the dream about.

Arias should calm her down if she shows any distress, with her lover on her side it shouldn't be that hard.

And when everything is ready, they should be discharged from the dreaming world and they would be back to real world.

Miranda would just find herself sleeping in the hotel room alone and would be disturbed by her real lover, the real chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Resolution.

As Miranda led the chancellor toward her office, that was the one word that came to mind. Until the ground beneath her feet had begun to quake, and the sudden loss of her balance swept everything from mind, it was the strong, sweeping emotion that cast all others from her mind.

--------------------

When she awoke, Miranda shifted slightly on the bed, she looked about in surprise to see the chancellor, smiling up at her, the flower still in hand. Her brain felt a bit foggy, and she had to strain to remember what had happened.

"Oh, Henry," she said sleepily, returning his smile. "Your massage was so relaxing, I guess I dozed off."

She sighed contentedly and shifted back against the soft pillows, her hand brushing against his own to entwine their fingers.

Just before she woke up again.

--------------------

The sound of a key in the lock seemed to stir her from sleep, and Miranda sat up from the bed, brushing her hair from her face as the chancellor walked into the room.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late," he apologized, smiling at her. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting to long."

Miranda smiled, though she felt a bit groggy and muddled.

"It seems like I've been waiting for ages, Henry," she said, reaching out her hand for him. Setting his bag down, he moved over to her and took it, allowing her to pull him onto the bed beside her.

"Let's make up for lost time then," he said softly, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "Shall we?"

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Rina

Rina crossed her legs, gazing at the cup of coffee on her table. She smiled, if everything goes according to her plan it should be fine. She should be getting the money and her mark, Dr.Miranda, shouldn't be in danger of losing her job.

She looked at her phone, gazing at the clock. This time, it was the client who was late, and she wondered why. Just in case, she brought her gun for self defense and she had someone to back her up.

In any case, she waited for her client patiently, and gracefully. There was no sign of nervousness nor sign of irritation.

But confidence.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:57 pm

"My plane got delayed," Roger said abruptly from behind Rina as he dragged his suitcase to the chair across from her and sat down.

He looked well. The Thanksgiving break must have done him good, as he seemed less anxious and pale. Rather, he carried the glow one has after being home for the holidays, pampered and well-tended to.

"So, you get it done?" he asked without preamble. Evidently, he feel no need or desire for pleasantries. He merely wanted his job done so he could get on with his life.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Rina

She smiled as the client sat down, and asked about the job.

"It is done," said Rina, "I hope these pictures find you well" and she showed the enveloped to Kenzington, waving it in front of him.

"Now, I need you to show me what I asked." She smiled warmly and shifted her gaze at the suit case.

She shifted her gaze back at her client, "I hope you have it just like i asked." She took out a device, a mini scanner.

"It is not that I don't trust you, Mr.Kenzington. But it is a habit that comes with the profession."

All cash and no monkey business, that is how she said she want it in her mail. She put down the envelop in front of Roger Kenzington and signaled him to pass the suitcase that should have what she asked for.

The envelop was not a size that one could simply tugged into one's pocket. It would seem like Roger had to carry it visible.

"You are free to check it's content."

Rina added, smiling confidently.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Roger eyed the envelope interestedly, but his expression soured when Rina pressed him for the payment.

Reaching for his suitcase, Roger unzipped the bag and pulled out a handsome leather briefcase, which he placed on the table and slid over to her.

"There, your payment," he muttered, snatching up the envelope and giving a perfunctory glance inside. Seemingly satisfied, he nodded and stuffed it into his suitcase before standing up.

"We done then? I've got places to be," he said, snatching the handle of his suitcase to leave.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:35 pm

Rina

The small device scanned the bag for any electronic devices such as trackers and so on. Rina also finally made it sure, she was not given any 'fake' money.

She smiled warmly. "Yes, we are done here." said Rina standing up and walked away with the leather brief case.

William & Arias

The unexpected target was with his suit case, walking all confidence. However, that is not meant to be as his predator was watching him closely...

"Oh please we have no time for this."

Said Arias in full black clothing with black helmet, "You could write such story after we are done, Mr.Henrik."

"Sure thing, my dear friend Arias." said William and he started his bike.

As Roger Kenzington walked away from the meeting place to his car, a bike came between him and the car. Surprising him suddenly, and taking that opportunity the bikers took the suitcase that he held dear.

The bikers without stopping they quickly move to the small ally, not allowing the car to follow them easily.

As if they had fun enough, they tossed the bag to homeless person, the homeless person took the bag and opened it, putting everything that is paper like to the burning dustbin. Including the envelope he had received it from Rina.

Han

Police car arrived at the crime scene, an officer came out from the car, cursing, as the car couldn't follow the narrow ally.

"Those bloody bastard, they got away again!" Said the white male officer, another officer, Asian male officer came out from the car as well, shrugging his shoulder, "Well, they always do, don't they?"

The officer turned to Roger Kenzington who was the victim of the crime. "Hey, kiddo! You alright?" The police officer asked, "They are robbers who are quite well known in this area. Didn't expect them to show up this early."

"Well, partner, I told you we should come here early." said the Asian officer, calmly as if this was not unusual scene.

"Anyways, kid. You could report to police what you remember about those guys." The white officer added as he gets into the car. "Well, apart from black clothes and black helmet." The Asian male added and get in the car.

The police car drove away.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 pm

As Roger concluded business with his mercenaries, he pulled out his phone and began to make a call. Even as he spoke, a motorcycle suddenly cut him off, the divers managing to snatch up his bag and take off before he could do a thing.

--------------------

Roger nodded silently to the police officers, his arms crossed stoically as he listened to their words before they packed up and left. Once they had disappeared from sight, he waited patiently in place until a sound of heels clicking on the pavement approached, and a pair of black boots appeared in his sight. The Kenzington heir looked up to see a pale young woman smirking at him.

"I suppose you think this is funny, Masters?"

Meg Masters shrugged.

"Well, you have to give them points for trying, right? Anyway, here you are."

She pulled out an envelope from her jacket and handed it to him. Roger wrinkled his nose in disgust at the state of it.

"Oh, take it, you nancy," she sighed, shoving it into his hand. "Don't be a complainer. I had to threaten to shank a homeless guy to get this. He was already wearing your corduroys though. Sorry about that."

She didn't sound sorry in the least, but Roger didn't care about that right now.

"So, what do you want me to do about it?" she prompted. Roger's eyes narrowed as he contemplated the campus.

"Nothing. For the moment. When the time's right, I'll settle things," he murmured. Meg smirked and turned her back on him, giving a small wave as she left.

"Well, you know who to call~" she called back.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:16 am

Rina

The homeless guy should have done the job and even if he didn't, she did not care. She did care about the woman she was going to confront soon, but not so much that she would go too far to forgive all of her mistake.

Rina entered Dr. Duval's office and tossed an envelop in front of Miranda who was busy with the academic work. The tossed enveloped slipped some of the photos of Miranda and the Chancellor.

"Dr. Duval. Your career is in jeopardy and I say your career is in jeopardy because it is." Said Rina settling herself on the chair.

"I am going to tell you one thing that is considered as good news. As you can see, the photos in envelop are real, and you should know it is real. The fun part is that my friend did something, so that close examination would say it was faked evidence of your affair."

Rina crossed her arms, "However, the rumor would spread like fire and it would hurt your career nonetheless. That should be enough as your punishment; the punishment for trying to destroy innocent child's family. If you have something you must do before that happens, you better do so."

She stood up, "I risk my reputation for this, and that is because I believed you are worth it. Good bye, Dr. Duval and hopefully you will find someone decent. The Chancellor does not love you and you should know that by now."

Then she left, leaving Miranda Duval with the photos of herself and Chancellor, and the photos of other woman(who was Chancellor wife) and Chancellor.

Han&Rina

Rina gazed upon the sunset, smiling weakly. She had destroyed her own reputation. Now she would not even be able to get proper job for long time.

'What would Mike think of this news?' Thought Rina, but she shook it off. He was no longer the issue here. She had lost her ability to provide the money to her hometown, at least for some time. And that is the most problematic part.

"It seems like your client was smarter than you thought." Said Han, Rina smiled at the tall and handsome Asian male. "Well I don't know about that, I already had the feeling I was dealing with the snake."

"So why did you take such risk?" At Han's question, she tapped her lips with her finger, "Hmm, may be I wanted to do the right thing? And besides, I made it sure it's going to be only me who gets the penalty." She answered with uncertainty, yet, playfully.

"You know that our world is hard to live with that kind of principal, right?" Han sighed and asked.

Rina smiled gently, "Yes, I know." Her gaze shifted to the sunset once again, "But, what can I say? I am a free soul, so I am going to do what I feel like." She smiled warmly at Han.

Han chuckled, "You are very interesting woman indeed. So where's my reward?" Said Han, half jokingly. Then without hesitation, Rina's lip touched Han's. Short, yet, sweet.

"I was expecting kiss on my cheek, but you are more daring." Han commented, Rina gave him gentle smile. "Well, it's my reward for you, Mr. Han and I doubt we will meet again soon."

As Rina about to leave Han, he grabbed her arm, and placed a bank passport on her hand. "This money is yours, to me, the mission was failure." Then suddenly he pulled Rina towards him and with a surprise, Rina gasped "what-?" Han's lips and hers touched again.

After the sudden kiss, Rina's hand was raised and slapped Han's cheek. Han's eyes gazed at her, he did not flinch and had no troubles of locking his eyes with hers. "Good to know that you are not going to sell your body to the man." Rina stared at him angrily and shouted at him. "I never did and never plan to!" Han, rubbing his cheek, turned around, "Well, I just wanted to confirm, that is all." and he walked away to the darkening area.

It was then Rina realized she forgot to return the money to Han. However, it was too late. He was already gone.

She stared at the bank passport, then she sighed. "He did a background check on me too..."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 am

Miranda sighed into the empty space of her office as she set aside another paper, a soft undertone of classic music playing from the small radio in the corner. She felt at peace in her environment, doing what she loved best.

Abruptly, someone entered her office, and she looked up, expecting some rather rude student. Instead, it was a young woman, dressed quite smartly.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to make an appointment to-" Miranda began, when suddenly an envelope was tossed onto her desk. The resulting conversation was not only unexpected, but rather unnerving.

When the woman left, Miranda reached with tenative fingers to open the envelope and stare at the images within.

Yes... she knew what this could mean. She understood everything.

But it didn't matter. She was not one to be intimidated or dissuaded by threats. She knew the right course of action, and she still intended to follow through on it, regardless of the consequences.

Wearily, Miranda got to her feet and moved over to her window, taking in the sights of the university campus and committing them to memory, for what might be the last time.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Kenzington Job   Inception - Kenzington Job - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Inception - Kenzington Job
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: IC Section-
Jump to: