Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC XII

Go down 
+2
Prisma*Illya
Payne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Eh, it's just not designed quite as well. I'm getting used to it though, and the grinding I started doing to prepare for Matador is getting me more invested in the combat.

Aww, no fun. The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 4134108735

did your realize just how the most useful skill is the pass button?

also how are you stat-ing your character?

ugh...gtg to work very soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:24 am

B-But... Fine... *Despairs*
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:25 am

collar?

finally relegating Gedo to the dog house?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:29 am

Payne wrote:
collar?

finally relegating Gedo to the dog house?

At least I know I'll forever have my own house.

The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am

*throws tennis ball*

fetch! The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 2332200876
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 am

*Pees on your shoe*
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:06 pm

you're becoming more predictable Gedo... The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 2332200876
I knew you'd say that.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 pm

It is?

Well, you can only stat your MC. I've been boosting his strength and endurance.

All the trendy bondage slaves wear collars. The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 4134108735

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Anyone who is into bondage because it's "trendy" doesn't really understand bondage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:51 pm

I dun know man, chokers can be fashionable as ****

Ugh ow my stomach.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:20 pm

It was a joke, Payne. Besides, the idea was that there was a trendy subculture of bondage slaves, not that bondage itself was trendy.

Lol, Gedo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 pm

oh and its fall break, not winter break.

So yeah, 2 days off.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:22 pm

mhh...
I guess people do come in all types.
so, I can't write off the possibility of a bondage slave who likes to stay trendy.
usually, the subs aren't the ones that get to pick out the gear though.
that's generally the dom's responsibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:24 pm

I read 100+ chapters of a bondage manga

So I have some (questionable) knowledge.

Apparently the gear takes a lot of maintenance. The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 1494320738
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm

I think we're taking this too literally...

But yes, I like my bondage slaves to wear only the finest leathers and latest collars. The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 4134108735 That studded paddle is so last season.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:47 pm

think of it like clothing.
it has to be cleaned after being worn, and if you don't wash and dry it properly, it might shrink or wear out.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Given the nature of its use... It definitely needs washing.

You posting btw?

Oh yeah, I decided I'm going to try editing Genesis Crisis and submit that as my first book. I think it's got a lot of potential, and I can hopefully make some money and a name for myself while my other projects are in the works.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:29 pm

I'm not posting until after jorg does.
wanna know where Caster is before I just put my character in her territory somewhere... >.>

edit it how? :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Well, by necessity, changes in PoV. Probably some changes in structure. In rp, we tended to divide by days, starting each with getting up in the morning. Chapters will be divided differently and start more in the middle of scenes.

I might have to cut out some subplots like the army squad, or at least edit them to configure more with the overall plot.

The story and world will remain the same though.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Not to be the downer here, but you realize that implies using the characters portrayed by the other RPers in your story as if they were your own intellectual property, right?

That's usually considered copyright infringement...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Did anyone copyright their characters? If not, then it's not. Plus, the story is mine and the majority of characters were mine.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

You've got that backwards.

Anything composed by a person or entity is considered to be copyright of that person or entity, unless copyright is otherwise waved or relinquished, and any court in the United States would affirm that.

Although I agree that the story itself was yours and most of the characters were of your design, the portrayal of the other characters, the ones you didn't create, is the intellectual property of the other members of the RP, and you would need the written consent of each of those people to use their character in a work that you publish. Even if you don't portray them exactly the same, it's best to cover all your bases beforehand, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Rise, Jax, Kokonoe, Jane, the three Commanders, Pierrot, and Raidon were all mine and played by me.

The other three Riders, Keynes, Alex, Will, and Alina were my characters (completely in concept and role, if not entirely in personality or such), even if they were played by other people. But that's like saying roleplaying as Spock makes him your character.

The only characters that weren't mine were Lisa (who I considered merging with Alex to make more interesting anyway), James, Arya, and Millie. Not much of an issue, since they can either be redone or edited as needed. The army squad will probably be axed, as will Lizzie and Snow. So yeah, hardly much of an issue. Especially since I'm sure you guys wouldn't begrudge me putting out my own story and concepts. And I fully intended to credit you guys all in the book for your contributions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:05 pm

And a special mention to me of course

Also how did you want the Logan x Meira fight to turn out Illya?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:08 pm

You weren't in that one lol.

I thought we discussed that. :0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XII   The Grail Games OOC XII - Page 23 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC XII
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next