Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Empty
PostSubject: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello, fellow RPB members! As you read in my announcement, it's time for our awards banquet.

Today, we celebrate all of you, for the uniqueness you bring to this forum. Sometimes it's welcomed, other times not so much. RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4276320252 But regardless, you are each stand-out members for one thing or another, and now we will reward you as such with these commemorative cacti trophies.

[Disclaimer: This is meant to be humorous, so don't get your panties in a not if you think you're being insulted. All in good fun.]

1) We might as well get the elephant in the room out of the way. The first award for our rp community goes to someone who, oddly enough, doesn't rp.

There's always the type of people who like to stand outside of something and whisper criticisms and snarky insults to those on the inside, and our little site is no exception. Like a pesky, cynical fly, buzzing just out of reach of our swatter, our winner would rather expend his energy on picking apart things, rather than contributing to him. And oddly enough, it wouldn't quite be the same without that.

The Capricious Critic Award for Most Annoying (Non)Rper goes to....

Madarrahime! Congratulations. Get up here, you little tease. And stand still long enough for me to swat you while you claim your prize.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 1235187325

2) Love or lust. Whatever you preference, people like drama, and human interactions are the best source. For some people, it's the delicious whipped cream on top of a delicious chocolate cake. For others, it's a packet of crack that they NEED RIGHT NOW to get through the day. Some people might sympathize, and some people might be concerned. But whatever the case, we hope our winner can find his fix quickly before he goes into withdrawal.

The Peanut Butter and Fluff Award for Most Fluff-Addicted Rper goes to....

Payne! Congratulations. For your acceptance speech, I insist you ready one of your smutty PMs you write for that additional buzz. Here's your award.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 3058235684

3) It can be hard to be the baby of the group - whether you're the youngest member or not. Sometimes people underestimate you and degrade you, and other times they just want to pet you and stroke your adorable wittle head. This award goes out for the latter category.

The Mewling Baby Panda Award for Most Loveable Rper goes to....

Nexius! Congratulations. Your innocence and big dewy eyes melt our hearts every time. Have a cactus.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4134108735

4) Next, we come to the other end of the spectrum. We've all seen people get worked up in rps, and for good reason. Sometimes GMs make mistakes, sometimes rpers make mistakes, and sometimes it's just a big cluster of misunderstandings and idiocy. But there's one rper in particular whose aggressive nature makes him go for blood whenever he sees an opening, and this is for him.

The Award for Most Aggressive Rper goes to...

Jorg! Congratulations. You have all the soothing presence of a forest fire. Have a cactus.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4178685722

5) As for as rpers go, overly aggressive ones can be problematic, but you can at least appreciate their passion and dedication. Then there are those who can't be arsed to string three keys together for a post. Oddly enough, they manage to type up some pretty contrived excuses, but hey. RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4276320252 There is one louse who stands out above the rest though, and we dedicate this to him.

The Beached Whale Award for Laziest Rper goes to...

Spirit! Congratulations. You make me want to put a drill to your head. Have a cactus.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2332200876

6) So we have lazy, unreliable slackers who won't bother to get up posts. Been there, done that. Then you have people who are just too active to stand still. If they weren't so valuable, you probably wouldn't bother with them, but life likes to hand you these kind of unsolvable puzzles. So what do you do? Keep them around in the vain hopes that they somehow land for a minute to hit the keyboard before ascending a mountain, and in the meantime do their posts for them. To our one stand-out rper in this regard, we acknowledge you.

The Ghostwriter Award for Most Absentee Rper goes to...

Noin! Congratulations. Where have you been? Or should I say, where haven't you been? If you want to make an acceptance speech, you'd better get Payne to do it. RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4276320252 Now have a cactus.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 746295744

7) Continuing our stroll down the lane of people who you just can't seem to get a hold of, we now move into the area of people who wave their handkerchiefs and set sail to the vast unknown, leaving our hearts crushed and broken, wondering if they will ever grace our shores again... the heartless bastards. >:0

To one rper, whose sunny disposition and enthusiasm were well appreciated, we think of in particular.

The Runaway Puppy Award for Most Missed Rper goes to...

Dannytheman! Congratulations. Hopefully you'll show up long enough to read this before abandoning us again. Take this cactus and our hopes, while you're at it.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2444759183

8) It's not fair to just honor rpers, so we have to get the GMs involved here too. In a way, this category is not so different from the last. In both cases, our nominees are heartless, abandoning jerks who leave us wistfully staring out the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of them. But while the former category is decent enough to give us some expectations on what their departure entails, this type malevolently plays with your emotions, popping in and out just frequently enough to get your hopes up before dashing them again, feasting on your tears and broken expectations. And it's really no contest for this award.

The Abandoning Father Award for Most Undisciplined GM goes to...

Leiv! Congratulations. You should know by now that "computer problems" is only a valid excuse for so long. Now take your cactus.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2856400148

9) Continuing our honoring of GMs, we now look to a more positive light. It's a difficult task, but there are GMs who take their work to heart, weaving intricate plots and memorable characters, spending their precious time on the thankless task of work together each detail and involving the host of characters involved. And once more, it's really no contest for this award, reserved for someone who has managed to stand heads above the rest with so many completed and memorable rps.

The Undying Glory Award for Most Exceptional GM goes to...

Prisma*Illya! Thank you, thank you! Your adoration is the best prize of all. I'm still taking this cactus though.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 29879966

10) And finally, we look to honor the most exceptional writer among us. GMs may have the most grueling task and are responsible for the overall success of an rp, but it's the members who pump life into it. Both dedication and skill are important, and one particular member has both. His words weave a gripping post of detail, passion, and substance. Able to mold even the most unlikely of characters like a lump of unshaped clay into a heart-wrenching character whose struggles and inner demons bring tears to even the most stoic of us, he above all others deserved this award.

The Winning Wordsmith Award for Most Talented Rper goes to...

Gedomaru! Congratulations! Stop being so good. You're always showing the rest of us up. Now have a cactus

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2733086858

And that's it everyone! Congratulations to our winners, and a big round of applause to all our members! Thanks for joining us for our commemorative awards banquet, and we look forward to seeing more from you on RPB!

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:38 pm

An award that isn't for my weirdness!

Finally!

FINALLY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:45 pm

i notice a slight favor towards rpers from illya's side
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:48 pm

The other ones don't tend to do much worthy of note.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:01 pm

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 1235187325

Yay, i got an award

i guess that means i found my own place i shouldn't abandon in this world...

jorgiguel wrote:
i notice a slight favor towards rpers from illya's side

the word unbiased doesnt really come to mind when thinking of illya.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Ah, I failed to get both Lazy or Absent. Now I feel insulted. Spirit, Danny this is War and with my "Desire the Trophy CB" I will be take those Cacti
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Thank you for the award RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4134108735

I'd like to thank Ryu since I wouldn't of even noticed this thread if it wasn't for him  RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4134108735

And my Levy(posts) are stronger than yours, don't declare war on me Ryu RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 87804517
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Work harder and maybe you can win next year. RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 3680231627

Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:50 pm

@danny Come now, you know my Generals have better stats

@Illya you mean don't right RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:56 pm

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4276320252

Careful. You run the risk of getting a bulls eye between your eyes.

Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 pm

*bull's eye
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Ryu RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2294963316
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:02 am

oh come on :p
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Yay, I got one RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
5) As for as rpers go, overly aggressive ones can be problematic, but you can at least appreciate their passion and dedication. Then there are those who can't be arsed to string three keys together for a post. Oddly enough, they manage to type up some pretty contrived excuses, but hey. RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 4276320252 There is one louse who stands out above the rest though, and we dedicate this to him.

The Beached Whale Award for Laziest Rper goes to...

Spirit! Congratulations. You make me want to put a drill to your head. Have a cactus.

RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2332200876

Amusingly enough, I just noticed this thread.

COOL! I WON AN AWARD. I'D LIKE TO THANK RPB FOR THIS HONOR! I'll try to be les- Eh. Screw it *takes cactus* RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet 2332200876

RyubosJ wrote:
Ah, I failed to get both Lazy or Absent. Now I feel insulted. Spirit, Danny this is War and with my "Desire the Trophy CB" I will be take those Cacti

Pssh Ryu, you're no match for my laziness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet   RPB Commemorative Awards Banquet Clock11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: