Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:38 pm

In an effort to boost activity, we're going to host a topic train, with each week being a new thread and a new topic. This week's - weird things you kind of enjoy! Let's try to keep it PG here, guys. Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 2332200876

Anyway, have fun and share your strangeness! Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 3680231627

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:39 pm

So yeah, I kind of enjoy sneezing... Is that really odd? And let me tell you, it is the biggest let-down ever when you feel like you're about to sneeze, and you're all primed up for it.... and then suddenly it just goes away. I feel jipped. You can't tease me like that and then take it away! >:0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Let's see...

1. Cleaning your ears. Who cares if you're not supposed to it. Especially good when the q-tip/swab/whatever is wet, and especially especially if its warm and wet.
2. *Censored*
3. Ear Massage
4. Sleeping, waking up, going back to sleep, waking up... etc. Repeat. Not the best for rest, but I do enjoy it.
5. Eating icecubes.

Prisma*Illya wrote:
So yeah, I kind of enjoy sneezing... Is that really odd? And let me tell you, it is the biggest let-down ever when you feel like you're about to sneeze, and you're all primed up for it.... and then suddenly it just goes away. I feel jipped. You can't tease me like that and then take it away! >:0

+1 to Sneezing. Orgasmic.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

There is something kind of awesome about waking up and realizing you still have more time to sleep, then going back to bed.

I know, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 pm

I also kind of like the half-sleep haze inbetween those periods. You mind is blank and time passes slowly and comfortably.

And here I thought I was alone when everyone said I was weird. Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Very true.

Never. Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 4134108735

I also like peeling skin. There's something rewarding about seeing it go away (when it's already flaking off, I mean. I don't tear off healthy skin...).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Oh heck yes. Though I usually just go with glue instead of sunburnt skin or something...

Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 1494320738
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Well, either way. :0

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:56 am

I love it when i deal massive amount of damage to a character in RPG games Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 4134108735

I love the feeling of slicing steaks and the feel of knife in my hands Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 4134108735

I love saying hello to people who makes an eye contact with me Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 4134108735

And time to time feel pleasure in breaking the silence Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 2733086858

I also likes to revive topics/threads/forum topics/whatever Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures   Prisma's Topic Train II - Unusual Pleasures Clock11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1