Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC IX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Hmm, I see.

Speaking of rape, I was working on a set for Loki from Persona 4, and on the wiki it mentioned that in Digital Devil Saga he's the main antagonist and basically goes on a rape/murder spree throughout the whole game. Rather disturbing.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Sounds like one of my favorite characters. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 4276320252

Soul Nomad Demon Path is so fun.

I'm a sick bastard. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 621929346
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:23 pm

why can't police get a new law? kills thugs on sight
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 pm

What's the demon path involve?

I agree, Jorg. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 142249227

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

Killing your best friend
Killing the woman who raised you
Killing a woman and husband, as well as their new-born baby
Killing the entire village you grew up with
Accepting evil in its purest form even though it'll take over your body and make your soul dissapear
Manhandling super-bosses like they were children
FLYING
Amassing an army of people you drove insane
Making slaves of a cherubim/cupid race
Conquering the land and making people build a giant ass castle while taking up the mantle "Devourlord"
Making friends with the leader of the slave trade
Did I mention all the people you drive crazy and have them fight for you?
Well most of them backstab you in the end, and your best friend and woman who raised you never really died.
So the whole worlds against you, cept for the ultimate (Badass) evil that is Gig.
So...

You eat him.
Kill everyone.
Be approached by gods who want to make you into one. "Responsibility comes with so much power."
So you beat them.
The god's mortal enemy comes and help.
Giant fusion.
You still beat the **** out of them.

And then you blow up the universe, killing all the gods and yourself. Their last words are to the super-god. "Ashur... is this what you wanted?"
And your last words?

"Who cares, it was fun."

The entire path is actually up on youtube. =O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

like, i was just playing cards and all in the shop, a friend from the city asked for a ride home, and i'm like sure! Like we leave the shop at around 1:30 and just as we leave, there was like 6 hooded guys just sitting on the other side of the road, just looking at the shop(the shop had like 20 guys inside, fi your wondering why they didnt just storm in)

and just as we start walking down the road, they get up and follow us(likely with the intention to steal my car, since with their numbers they could have easily have robbed us sooner.

obviously cause we arent stupid and braindead like them to sit on the other side of the road in front of a shop while looking at it......ALL OF THEM.....i question if they were braindead. we noticed it and just went in the first cafe/bar/resturant that showed up, talked to them about the situation, and called another friend and the owner of the shop to pass by by car and take us to my car.

and we waited until then, but they were still there just waiting for us to resume our trip.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Sounds terrible, but probably interesting, in a way.

Wow, I'm glad nothing happened to you. :X But yeah, people like that are scum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 pm

we if my friend hadn't been with me, i likely would not be here right now
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Don't say that. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 4134108735 But let that be a lesson to you about going out too late. You have to be careful.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:17 pm

its not even about being careful, it's just generations are getting worse by each year. where i live there's wanabes thugs that you slap their face in to teach them respect, and believe me that outside of the city it gets scarier in terms of lack of people and silence. but in the city there is no control, people don't give a **** that there's this hooded group just sitting there obviously looking for prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:18 pm

It is

Wow Jorg I'm glad you're okay
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Well yeah, but I think during the daylight they're less likely to try anything. Just don't make us worry, okay? The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 4134108735

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:33 pm

urgh, i'm not even glad, i've pissed at my own uselessness. Like had I been alone, I would have literaly went ham on them(which own likely cost my life if they wanted me to stop) but since i was with someone else it's like "NOPE, your life aint the only one at risk now"

of course now after the scene, obviously I'm like "thank god I wasn't alone or otherwise I would have went full retard" but that only pisses me off. problems shouldnt be ignored, they should be eradicated....*sigh*

my adrenaline is still too high
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Jorg, how could you even think of confronting them! >:0 Stupid! *smacks*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 pm

because a group is still composed of people. and people are easily broken appart. meh i'm too territorial/my own boss type. I don't take **** from people I don't approve. besides it's not like my life is worth much.

Last edited by jorgiguel on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm

I don't either, but self-preservation instinct has to take priority over your distaste. >.>

Don't talk like that. >:/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 pm

ok forget i even said, this, i'm just talking nonsense right now. i'm not rational right now, i'm still in alert mode and am just venting energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 pm

I'd charge a gun for the same reason

*Brofists Jorg*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
I'd charge a gun for the same reason

*Brofists Jorg*

I'd charge for a butcher knife, less efficient at killing, better at causing pain and damage

*brofists*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Why would you want to get chopped up by a butcher knife? D:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 pm

-.-

Both are equally good at putting you in jail for the forseeable future. Self-protection is good, but taking out your loathing for them is not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:07 am

charge at*

As in

lol who cares if someone's pointing a gun at me

I'd probably change my mind if I got shot, but well...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:12 am

Yeah, I think you guys were on different wavelengths lol. You meant which you'd rather face, and he meant which he'd rather have.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:13 am

Gedomaru wrote:
Why would you want to get chopped up by a butcher knife? D:

oh i thought you meant use as a weapon

Prisma*Illya wrote:
-.-

Both are equally good at putting you in jail for the forseeable future. Self-protection is good, but taking out your loathing for them is not.

taking your loathing? I have every right to break every bone of my aggressor until I'm certain that he cannot even scratch his balls and thus not represent a threat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:19 am

i would rather face a knife. i knife requires close quarters which i'm cofident enought to handle, i do know where to hit to dislocate the arms and legs. plus a knife can only hit certain places to be fatal(you can still bleed out if not careful)

a gun on the other hand can be used with distance, which means that you are more likely to get shot before doing anything, a bullet can also hit allot of parts to be fatal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 28 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC IX
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next