~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~
 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Grail Games OOC VIII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:28 pm

voodo is so primitive, just pop a cap in his brain >.>
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 5831
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Actually, the mind processes pain differently, depending on where it originates.

So, being stabbed in the eye might cause someone to lose consciousness, but it wouldn't kill them from pain alone. The only way that pain itself can kill someone is if it forces an integral organ to fail by overloading it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 pm

you're an executor, just sulk it up
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
avatar

Posts : 6481
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:34 pm

@jorg: It's no fun to do that Jorg Voodoo is definitely primitive, but it's fun

@Payne: Well, it's really the nerve system if you really want to go through specifically...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 5831
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:35 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
you're an executor, just sulk it up

lol. XD

I'm still thinking about how Logan would react to all of this.
so, nothing we're talking about now is really influencing my post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Nexius wrote:
It's no fun to do that Jorg

Well, it's really the nerve system if you really want to go through specifically...


i disagree. if you find fun throuth torturing one who cant fight back, then go torture that random civilian on the street and not the guy that can rip off your head


Last edited by jorgiguel on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Payne wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
you're an executor, just sulk it up

lol. XD

I'm still thinking about how Logan would react to all of this.
so, nothing we're talking about now is really influencing my post.

well i could be a ***** and just say that voodo is a taboo cause it's so weak it's joke, but I don't want to burst Illya's bubble
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 5831
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:40 pm

that's part of the play though jorg. ^^
what's the fun in breaking someone who's weak?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Payne wrote:
that's part of the play though jorg. ^^
what's the fun in breaking someone who's weak?

you actually survive through the experience?

i don't know, i'm pretty sure getting yourself killed aint fun
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 5831
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:44 pm

bleh...

I can't really apply my logic to this situation because it doesn't fit...
The ideology I'm used to following is romantic, and what's going on in the RP is hardly that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:46 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Payne wrote:
that's part of the play though jorg. ^^
what's the fun in breaking someone who's weak?

you actually survive through the experience?

i don't know, i'm pretty sure getting yourself killed aint fun

Hamyuts argues that point.

Woo crazy anime characters
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Payne wrote:
bleh...

I can't really apply my logic to this situation because it doesn't fit...
The ideology I'm used to following is romantic, and what's going on in the RP is hardly that...

i'm pretty sure whatever you were gonna say was very beautiful and lacked all form of logic.

Eames is pretty much poking a sleeping Terminator. I don't see how he even thought he had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 5831
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm

way to diminish my credibility jorg.

but I do see your point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Jorg, you wouldn't know how to fix a winrar error where unzipping files leads to no format [can't be fixed by renaming] or sometimes a 0 size file, would you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Jorg, you wouldn't know how to fix a winrar error where unzipping files leads to no format [can't be fixed by renaming] or sometimes a 0 size file, would you?

huh what? you mean the file you want to open doesnt show up as rar or zip?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:02 pm

You have a rar file

You unzip it

The files inside don't have a format (jpg, mp3, wav, etc)

But they still show up as that after you open the rar. It's only after you extract

And some applications show up as 0 kb

I think I should just try reinstalling winrar/zip
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 pm

i would try downloading the rar first
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Well I don't even get any google results for the error, so if you don't know what I'm talking about it won't make much sense

Thanks though
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
avatar

Posts : 32602
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 27
Location : The Metaverse

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Jorg, your logic is exactly what Assassin is considering. It's also why Eames tried to suppress it all this time. He's obviously not doing this on logic. He could have tortured Logan halfway across the city if he wanted.

_________________

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
avatar

Posts : 32602
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 27
Location : The Metaverse

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Why is no one talking?

_________________

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 5831
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:20 pm

because I'm working?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm bad at it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
avatar

Posts : 32602
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 27
Location : The Metaverse

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Screw all y'all.

_________________

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey, I'm supposed to be the southerner.



Anyways I posted. Tell me if I need to edit the Jack section
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
avatar

Posts : 32602
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 27
Location : The Metaverse

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

It's fine. :0

Somehow a Maou without a weapon is scarier than a Maou with a weapon.

_________________

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   

Back to top Go down
 
The Grail Games OOC VIII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Grail Games OOC VIII
» The Grail Games
» The Grail Games IC
» Gfx Contest #2 - Grail Games
» The Grail Games OOC V

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Landfill :: RP-
Jump to: