Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC V

Go down 
+3
NoIn-LoKi
Payne
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Yes? The chapters of this rp?

Chapter 1: Gathering Thunder
Chapter 2: Clash of Heroes
Chapter 3: Eternal Bonds

Haven't you been paying attention?

ooooooh
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Lol. *sends Gedo a box with a possessed hand in it*

Sent it to you.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

caster chapter's name is soooo original The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 4276320252
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Lol. *sends Gedo a box with a possessed hand in it*

Sent it to you.

*The mailbox blasts Illya with chunky blood when she opens it to send the package*

The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Shut up lol. It's very fitting though.

Lol. :P *chucks an eyeball in Gedo's mouth*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Mhhmmm, jelly.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Oh yeah, you want me to send you the list of characters I have for the psychic/demon/angel thing, Gedo? I'm going to tentatively call it Reaper. That's both the secret project name and the squad name for the psychics whose job it is to kill demons.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh yeah, you want me to send you the list of characters I have for the psychic/demon/angel thing, Gedo? I'm going to tentatively call it Reaper. That's both the secret project name and the squad name for the psychics whose job it is to kill demons.

did i ever say my ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Sure. =O I'll tweak them a bit on my free time and send it back to see if you like the changes.

Also no Reaper. That seems too ironically Hellish.

Thanatos would be better. Or something more directly ironic like Inferno, Conflaguration, or Frozen. ... Oh god that movie, we can't call it frozen. The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 1494320738
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Umm I don't think so...

Okay then.

Well, I just need a tenative name so I don't have to call it "the psychic/demon/angel thing." The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 2332200876 Also, Inferno is overused.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:47 pm

I like Thanatos still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Umm I don't think so...

Okay then.

Well, I just need a tenative name so I don't have to call it "the psychic/demon/angel thing." The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 2332200876 Also, Inferno is overused.

a demon who's ability is to 'consume and evolve'. basically whenever it eats something or someone, if that had some notable ability or aspect, it gains it.

so it eats a really smart being, it gains it's intelligence, eats something that can turn itself invisible, gains that ability.

you would have someone who is constantly growing and with allow of potential. further more if you go into detail, you realize that the ability had to have a starting point of 0, before the first thing he consumed. Thus someone who started from 0 and accomplished allot to get where it is, which leaves allot open for personalities, allot of ego cause it raised itself above others? or humble because it knows how the weak feel? etc...

name for what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 pm

so much silence
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Well, I do too, but it's kind of a Greek name where there's no other Greek influence...

Okay, should be fine. I assume you'd be on the "Zealot side." From the sound of it, you'd probably be a destroyer demon. Destroyer demons are the type to cause death and destruction like plagues, wars, disasters, etc. Tormentors are tasked with... well, tormenting. They cause strife, depression, etc. Corruptors are responsible for degrading humanity with vices like sex, gambling, cheating, etc. The succubi and incubi and things like that are in this group. Most of the Opportunist faction will be made up of Corruptors and some Tormentors, while the Zealots are largely Destroyers and some Tormentors.

Name for the story/rp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 pm

*Rubs Caster's butt*

Do I get three wishes now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, I do too, but it's kind of a Greek name where there's no other Greek influence...

Okay, should be fine. I assume you'd be on the "Zealot side." From the sound of it, you'd probably be a destroyer demon. Destroyer demons are the type to cause death and destruction like plagues, wars, disasters, etc. Tormentors are tasked with... well, tormenting. They cause strife, depression, etc. Corruptors are responsible for degrading humanity with vices like sex, gambling, cheating, etc. The succubi and incubi and things like that are in this group. Most of the Opportunist faction will be made up of Corruptors and some Tormentors, while the Zealots are largely Destroyers and some Tormentors.

Name for the story/rp.

Zealot side do what?

Requiem

Gedomaru wrote:
*Rubs Caster's butt*

sure, so i should burn the world rare, medium and well?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:26 pm

The "Zealots" are trying to spread miasma that will break down the boundary between hell and earth and allow all of the demons to escape and wreak havoc on the earth.

The "Opportunist" faction just seeks to make a good life here on earth. They try to blend in with humans and manipulate them to form their own little empire. They don't want the Zealots to succeed, or else too many demons around (particularly destructive ones) will wreck the earth and ruin their plans.

Eh...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
The "Zealots" are trying to spread miasma that will break down the boundary between hell and earth and allow all of the demons to escape and wreak havoc on the earth.

The "Opportunist" faction just seeks to make a good life here on earth. They try to blend in with humans and manipulate them to form their own little empire. They don't want the Zealots to succeed, or else too many demons around (particularly destructive ones) will wreck the earth and ruin their plans.

Eh...

what if is is a former Zealot who changed to an Opportunist?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 pm

That's possible. There will be some playing of both sides.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:32 pm

jorgiguel wrote:

Gedomaru wrote:
*Rubs Caster's butt*

sure, so i should burn the world rare, medium and well?

Do it in the reverse order. The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 2120966141
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 pm

he/she gave up on being a Zealot cause he/she thinks he/she reached the peak of power he/she could find to consume. So he/she gave up and left to find some rest. Since humans are so weak, he/she doesnt find any reason to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Ah, I see. Well, for the Zealots, it's not so much "needing" to kill humans as just... "Eff humans. Kill them all and give a big middle finger to heaven."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm

The other forum talked about stuff that depressed me and right now a bunch of RL **** is going on, so don't expect a reply anytime soon Illya. =O

All I can say is if they have pre-defined appearances, you should at least have pictures of them or their faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Ah, I see. Well, for the Zealots, it's not so much "needing" to kill humans as just... "Eff humans. Kill them all and give a big middle finger to heaven."

well he/she joined to consume and grow stronger, and he/she only cares about eating the bigger prey. So obviously his/her final target would be the two mightiest beings, Lucifer and God :V
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Okay. :/

Well, I do have some images in mind for the characters.

To get God, he/she would have to get into Heaven, which isn't really feasible. And Lucifer... well, no one really knows what happened to him. All the demons got chucked into Hell after their revolt, but no one knows what happened to him. Your main goal could be to try to track him down though. Could make for an interesting subplot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC V   The Grail Games OOC V - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC V
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next