Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Empty
PostSubject: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Thu May 08, 2014 7:22 am

Spoiler:

The Priest’s Folly

{He had always believed that grownups shouldn’t cry, they should be strong;  but all he wanted to do at that moment was cry his eyes out.}

The savages had reached Camelot and were taking the life of every living soul in sight. The knights of the land were fighting hard but the savages were strong and much in number.
    The high priest Fabul watched the slaughter from above his tower. Stepping back from his window of pain and sorrow, Fabul brought his right hand to cover his eyes and face, unable to watch any more. As he turned around, the view from in-between his spread about fingers made him jump back; for he saw a dark cloth flutter on the ground. Trailing his gaze upwards, the Priest saw a figure draped in black robes, standing as close to him than a few feet.

“Who are you and for what purpose have you come here!?” demanded the shocked priest.

The hooded figure replied, “Who I am is of no importance to you, but for what purpose I am sent here is to present you with this book.” Saying so, he took out a book from within his robes and held it out in front for the priest to take.

The priest took the book from the messenger and asked him for what use would be the book to him. To which the enigmatic figure replied, “This book holds the secrets for your people’s victory” he then raised his hand and pointed towards the window behind.
    The priest turned about to peer out the window, the savages were still slaughtering the soldiers and innocent alike.
 The dark figure continued, “A word of caution, the help you seek from this book should not be taken lightly, do not overlook the fine print.”

Fabul turned around because the room had become silent as it was before the dark messenger had appeared before him. Upon turning, he was surprised to acknowledge the fact that he was yet alone in the topmost chamber of the tower.

After a stunned silence he looked down at the book. It looked heavy with its thick build, but au contraire quite light, to send enigmatic signals into the mind of a first time wielder. The black leather case hosted a prominent feature of its own, an engraved encircled star, glistening along as the sun reflected over its metallic mold, firmly clasped at the center of the book's cover.

Still disoriented by what had just transpired; the priest started to flip through the thick but light parchment like pages. Without knowingly, as if trapped in a stupor, he stopped on a random page and started to read. Suddenly Fabul became alert upon catching the word "war".

The war-cries of the savages mixed with the screams of the civilians were blaring through the open window. Fabul read the page and understood that it was a spell. Apparently, one had to perform a ritual in which they invoked an invisible spirit and according to the written script in the book:

Quote :
My name is ZAHRIM.
I am the warrior spirit serving under the powerful war lord MEGANTA.
I have taken out entire armies.
Summon me by the word of power “MASHSHAORANNU”.

The text continued stating that after summoning the spirit, a breeze should be felt around the summoner, signaling the presence of the warrior spirit and once the spirit is present the priest or summoner should direct the spirit to a suitable vessel, a living organism is preferred. It also stated a word of caution, “Do not transfer the spirit into a power hungry vessel, a vessel whom so wishes to kill in blind rage."

In the priests mind all that ran around was the thought of victory. "With the help of this spirit, Camelot would be saved." He got everything ready, the candles and the diagram of the seal which was etched under the ritual spell. All that was now required of him was the vessel.

A quick rasp of the brass knuckles at the mahogany door snapped him out of his thoughts. The door opened, entering inside was a male soldier in his twenties. He had long, smooth, straight brown hair which parted off his neck, just above his shoulders as he entered the room. An unzipped leather jacket showed an unsullied chain mail with intact white cloth shirt underneath. For a soldier, it appeared as if his attire had not seen battle for a long wile. His leggings, woven out of a lizards hide, dyed in royal blue, patterned in scales, were fastened by a belt with a big buckle in shape of a lizards skull, whose visage was true to its origin as it infact was taken from a small lizard's skeleton.

“Mavis!” exclaimed the Priest. “Just the person I am looking for” said Fabul, walking towards him and gripping tightly onto his black leather jacket lead him from the door by tugging at his arms towards the center of the room. Mavis’s steel long sword rattled as it repeatedly brushed off the iron rings dangling from the sides of his leather leggings as if thy were pierced onto his tight skin like clothes.

“Father, is everything alright?” asked Mavis. “You look quite exuberant.”

“Here now son, you just stand here and be patient, everything will be explained” Fabul assured him.

The high priest Fabul started the ritual by lighting the candles. Placing the readied cut out seal which he fashioned after the image displayed in the invocation book, in-between the two burning candles, the priest looked at the seal intently while concentrating on his goal, which was to summon ZAHRIM and transfer the spirit into Mavis.

When he believed he had reached a strong enough point of mental concentration, Fabul rolled back his eyes and recited the summoning spell which was given in the book. the high priest inserted the spirit’s name where the script instructed to do so and called upon it by its power word.

At the third instance of repetition, the helpless priest felt as if someone had just stroked an icy hand along his spine. He felt the shivers which were followed by a chill breeze seeping in through the windows and every nook and cranny of the room.

A strong wind had suddenly began blowing all around the priest; his long white robes with  embroidered gold, thorned roses, were fluttering as the uncanny wind which had appeared inside the shut chamber swished around him. Upon seeing such display, the virgin summoner's son, Mavis, began to fret and started to back off as on reflex.

The high priest turned around and looked towards his son.
“Mavis, my child, welcome the spirit of the warrior ZAHRIM”.

Upon saying so the priest pointed towards Mavis and instantly the gust of chilled air rushed towards the being pointed at and wrapped itself around his body, visible due to it instantly taking an emerald colored wisp state.

Fabul dropped down on his knees, the ritual apparently exhausting him, draining him out of his energy. Lifting his head, he attempted to gaze upon his son, or where his son should have been previously standing. In place of his son there now stood a demon, an entity standing 6 or 7 feet tall, Charcoal Black, as burning coal, was his scaled skin; his heavily muscled upper and lower body were adorned with protruding horns, that which were also noticeable all over in various sizes from his head, arms, hooves and even a trail of small spikes running along its tail that was the length of his legs. Energy pulsed through out his body from sharp edged spiral shaped engraved markings on his bare arms, chest, lower spine and waist like the branching streaks of thunder lighting. With every exhaled breath, steam escaped from within its infernal soul.

The creature raised its head, it's eyes were dark and deep as the Abyss, but eery so often, the iris would pulse. A tiny red orb, which would branch out multiple lightning streaks traveling out of the eyes, branching throughout his face and temple in altering jagged formations.

The deep maroon rough lips of the Demon parted and a masculine thunderous voice filled the room.

“FOOL!!” it bellowed, “look at what you have done. This vessel had been storing a vast amount of rage and hatred. Now you shall bear the consequences”.

Upon saying that it leaped out of the tower's window and landed in midst of battle with all the shattered glass from the locked tower window falling around it. Soldiers of both party were blown outwards in a circle due to the shock-wave released on impact ZAHRIM made upon it's leap. Camelot’s army drew back in terror but the savages who were in a frenzy  were not able to register this new addition in their path and so as soon as they got back up onto their feet, they continued to charge at their enemies and ZAHRIM.

The creature raised it's tail, bringing it towards it's front and from it's tip a foreboding spiked weapon made of solid bone emerged out. The guard of the sword was spiked towards the hilt so as to come out from the tail's tip with ease. The start of the hilt was molded in a lizards skull. ZAHRIM lifted the sword and energy passed throughout it's body and branched into the sword like blood pulsing through the veins of a connected living body.

Giving out a loud battle cry, ZAHRIM struck down with a mighty blow at the incoming savage and with swipe after swipe it hacked and slashed at the barely armored wild men. The Knights and men of Camelot taking ZAHRIM’s lead, advanced into the battle.

Soon the savages were slaughtered with the help of the demon. The people of Camelot cheered, they were all filled with joy and relief. The high priest Fabul looked down at his followers and sighed with relief as it dawned on him that victory had finally presented itself to them.

The demon yanked out its sword from the body of the last savage, blood trickling down all the way from the ivory tip, further passing down the hilt and over the demon's massive ebony hands.

“Who is he?” asked one civilian.

“What is he?” questioned another.

They looked at it in awe and horror.

“Is it on our side?” asked a woman.

The creature twisted around and faced them; “FOOLS, I AM DEATH AND I BRING ONLY DESTRUCTION!!” bellowed the demon. The sound-wave traveling over all those in the vicinity, making most to buckle down onto the floor due to the massive weight his speech carried.

With that said, ZAHRIM charged towards the remaining men and women of Camelot and before any one had the time to fully react or recover, the slaughter started yet again.

The high priest watched in horror from above as the genocide took place by the very entity he had summoned to help them in bringing victory to his land. He had lost his son due to his folly and now, one by one he was loosing his followers.

ZAHRIM spared no life, humans and animals, all that was once living was now nothing but piles of carcasses. The stench, carried over by the wind from the freshly formed valley of blood and guts, fueled the monster's blind rage and hunger for death. As suddenly as it started; the massacre seized. The fiend satisfied, his lust now full filled; returned to the point of his origin in this astral plane.

The priest’s chamber filled with static that prickled his hair allover. A blinding flash of red, the dark toned fiend teleported inside the tower room.

“Your enemies have all been vanquished, but for the price you had to pay for your own folly of attaching me to a vessel brewing with bottled up rage; you had your subjects sent to the abyss”, said the demonic entity.

With that the room was filled with the emerald ethereal breeze with the same icy feel and a gust of wind encircled around the entity. From within the small tornado which pulsed off green energy, Fabul could see the changes reverting back on his son. The painful crunching sounds of his bones restructuring and the demonic energy and mass dissipating, Fabul could not bear to wait anymore for reuniting with his son, the only other living being left in this cursed land.

With the lifting of the mist, Mavis was now standing where ZAHRIM once stood.

“Mavis, son, you are alright”. Fabul went to hug him but Mavis backed off.

"A man who would knowingly torture his son in such painful ways..."

"Mavis, please, I had no choice" pleaded Fabul and moving another step towards his son

"The things you made me do.."

"Son, I.." Fabul's voice cracked.

“You are no father of mine!!”. Shouted Mavis and lifting his sword he slashed at his neck, chopping his head clean off his body.

"Mavis!!" screamed his father

Like a fountain of red wine, blood sprayed out all over from the open wound from the Priest's son's body, drenching Fabul's once white robe and dyeing the gold roses scarlet. Lingering only for a few seconds more, Mavis's body dropped down on it's knees, falling chest forward onto the cobblestone.

The high priest Fabul dropped down on his knees as well and picked up his only son's head. “No!! Not you too. Why did it have to be you” croaked Fabul.

Mavis's head which had rolled over within arm's reach of the priest Fabul, his eyes had stayed open. The lifeless body of Mavis stared deep into Fabul's eyes. Those eyes were filled with disgust and pure hatred towards the man he onced called father. Struggling to lift it, the doomed priest brought his son's head to his chest and tightly hugged it, Not letting it go, even as the tears kept pouring out of his eyes. Even as he cried he remembered how he had always believed that grownups shouldn’t cry, they should be strong - but all he wanted to do at that moment was cry his eyes out.

~~~FIN~~~

Spoiler:

So there we have it. The story of a desperate man, trying to save his people with any means necessary. He learns the hard way that no matter how tempting a thing can be..some methods may have grave repercussions.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 6:56 am

That was one epic story you come up with Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 4134108735

And wow who would have guess priest's son had so much hatred Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 142249227

In any case, I really enjoyed it and wish you would share some more of your stories Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 4134108735

I mean, this isn't the only story you are going to share with us, right?
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:14 am

lol yeah, War changes people, no matter who they are or how they've been living their life prior to War crashing down on them.

Also, this was the story that I could have become famous (maybe a little) for, but I messed that up when I told my English Teacher that I took it from a Game, upon him excitedly asking if I really came up with all of this XD

I panicked and instantly thought Diablo (the Blizzard Game) and said that It's from a Game (when it had nothing to do with Diablo... well maybe a little bit of resemblance to the Demon may have spawned from Diablo but it wasn't so when I was dreaming about the story.)

Still I saw his face of disappointment and then he gave me an 18/20 and some remark about originality Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 3694477269 

I panicked because the Spell and Ritual I used indeed was from a Spell book that I had and I had tried another summoning Ritual present in it, and I had received feedback. So I didn't want him getting any weird (but true) Ideas which may lead him reporting me to any other authority. Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 1493148415 

Disclaimer: I may have altered or omitted part of the actual step by step process in my writing, so that the 1% who may get a funny Idea of copying/enacting what they read in books, may not inadvertently summon a Demon of War XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:48 am

Whenever a spell has a caveat, you KNOW it's going to come back to bite someone.

Also... I don't think it's anatomically possible to cut your own head off. Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 746295744

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:31 pm

Long enough broad sword "might" do the trick :o

I google'd.. I got Yahoo'd
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100427191328AA1RF2y

Is it possible to cut your own head off with a sword?

Without the help of a machine.

Best Answer:   Well there are several properties that are taken in to account in this proposal. First of all, you would have to look at the properties of the sword itself. How sharp and long is it, and then you would have to look at yourself as an individual. What is your strength, willpower, amount of fear of death. For some people is impossible, but theoretically speaking it is possible. It would have to be very very sharp for a direct cut, but otherwise you would have to apply a saw like functionality method to the back of your neck with the sword. But yes, it is possible.

So I stand corrected. A Kill Bill Samurai Sword and a good ole clean sweep without friction Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Well, that's just it. You can't make a clean sweep of it based on the angles of your arms, neck, and the sword. The only way to do that would be to essentially saw it off, which I severely doubt anyone would have the strength and tenacity to do with the level of excruciating pain and blood loss you'll be experiencing as you do.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:14 pm

True, no one in their right mind would do, it.
Mavis, clearly wasn't in the, to be reasoned with state.

We may assume that he might be under some lingering influence of the demon and retained some of its strength. Also the blade could be sharp and strong enough to cut through. Plus probably rage and dedication, commitment to kill himself,  overpowered pain.

Lol maybe he was double jointed amd very limber XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:17 pm

I probably would just have had him impale himself. Unless parting company with his head was really crucial in some way...

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:15 pm

The PG13 version in the spoiler does have him stab his heart. : D

I think I may have been going for the holding the decapitated head as a symbolic action.

It is the middle ages era and in those times, murderers were executed via an axe wielding executioner or under a guillotine. The family members would rush to pick up their loved ones head and cry.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Yeah, but the key there is that someone else did the head-parting lol.

In any case, I would not want to touch any disembodied head, no matter whom it belonged to.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:33 pm

Eh I'm not squeamish like that. I've buried dead animals with my bare hands in the ground, so I don't mind touching or being in close proximity of lifeless objects.

Well it would have dragged on if I tried forcing the father to chop of the head as atonement. Probably it would have ended with Mavis, jumping out of the tower's window :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 pm

There's a difference between a lifeless object and a disembodied head. Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 2332200876

Why would the father chop off the head as atonement?? I was saying Mavis should have just stabbed himself rather than the impractical head-slicing. Even cutting his throat would make more sense. I don't think anyone, even if they could manage it, would automatically jump to beheading as the most practical solution.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Sure there is a difference.. there are multiple parts of the same body Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 442579085 

Beheading and or hanging was the norm of the time. If he didn't kill himself, he would most certainly have been tried and beheaded along with his father. The Father, for dealing with demons and the Son for being possessed by a demon, thus deemed a Witch or tainted or cursed or unclean being.

Mavis would have forced him to do it for tainting his soul with a demonic being. And as the Father did it, so he has to undo it (cleanse the soul and the only way is to destroy it... probably what the Son would tell him as he may have been too ashamed to live anymore with a tainted soul or knowing that it was once taken and corrupted over by a demonic being.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Given that the demon already massacred every living person there, who exactly would try them for their sins? The only ones to know the true story would be them.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:40 pm

The blood and body parts are still there and any neighbouring clans or the other townspeople can chance upon the place and when seen such massacre... the first thing one may think is supernatural occurrence (everyone is dead)

The Father and Son can spin whatever story they want, but ... that's a story for another time (what-if spinoff) ... then again, who'll believe them Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 3694477269
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Actually, I'm pretty sure people's natural instinct will be to assume some kind of rational explanation - unless this is taking place in a world where magic is commonplace.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:37 pm

salem Witch Trials era ?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:40 pm

You said this is Camelot. Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 746295744

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:25 pm

I haven't read the story in a long while LOL. totaly forgot about that
so yeah if its camelot then if you go buy some king Arthur lore. There is merlin and Morgana, so knowledge about magic should be known to the people.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:00 pm

You posted it without reading it? Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 746295744

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm

i posted it a long time ago

PostSubject: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 am

... was it only today that you read it Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 4002155424
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Oh, for real? Lol.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 pm

yeah, I just hadn't replied to Nexus XD
and to fully answer him... sure I may post some more of my short stories here ^_^

To All:
Do you want the A Bear's One Wish (or whatever the title was)
or
The one I made for an old Harry Potter RP (long Character Backstory >__> ) XD

hmmm... what more do I have... there was another one for the HPRP (Backstory for my Weapon pair).

Another for the HP-Rp (Using the Weapon Pair)

A HP Fanfic with altered names for you know, copyright issues >__> (This one is tricky cause I made multiple editions and I know there was another edition that I can't find. I'm pretty sure I typed it and saved it in some floppy disk probably or CD .. it was back in those days. But If I remember correct, I only found 3 versions. two may be in digital and one in my notebook and yet another version (the better one, more fleshed out) is missing Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 2099932306

Then I got, a Girls Day Out which is on Hiatus even though I got an idea how to end it but... effort XP

Oh and yeah my Favorite: The Dead Scrolls (or whatever I named it )

Will have to search the multiple places on the net and my hard drives to locate the final / last edited versions Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 2416964522

Aaaand I've got to start working on my Character Rose's story... I've got the scripts written down on those small square sticky pads papers and stashed them somewhere. The more I don't digitize them, they will eventually degrade and the text may become hard to decipher Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU 3694477269
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:46 pm

You can post whatever you want. :0

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU   Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU Clock11

Back to top Go down

Prose ~ MASHSHAORANNU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Writing Desk-