Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:57 am

I saw him in here
http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2768917-Quantico-online-free

hes not a main main character, as in not too much screen time but still..

so don't know if he will be doing both Quantico and supernatural :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:16 pm

If he only guest stars on Quantico, he could still appear on Supernatural. I didn't know he was on that show though.

I have to admit though that it seems unlikely Lucifer would say, "God helps those who help themselves." Unless he's done some soul searching in the Cage.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:22 pm

yeah he showed up from the 3rd or 4th episode in, as a fbi director or something :/

its a good show, people seem to mind all the back an forth (past - future - past - etc) but I think it fine :/

probably like you said, him and Michael teaming up for the taking down the darkness, after all he does love god.. in his own way :-
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:27 pm

It seems decent enough, but between Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, and Orphan Black, I haven't had time for any other shows.

I just caught up on OB though so I might check out Constantine. I know it got cancelled, but there might be some interesting material to inspire me.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 pm

i only saw the first 3 epp of once upon a time
forgot what season i left orphan black
Constantine was so good.. I still hope it gets back on.

I do hope to get back to completing the other 2 shows ... some time in future.. far off :/
maybe when the show's reach their end.. that way I'll know how much exactly I would have to prepare watch : D
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Oh Ghosty. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 2332200876

It looks pretty good. On paper, it should be exactly my type of thing. Unfortunately, it's definitely cancelled. There was a movement to try to move it to a different network, but it fell through. The star, Matt Ryan is guest starring on Arrow though. The lead of Arrow, Stephen Amell, was pushing really hard to save the show. Very nice of him.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:20 am

yeah it definitely would have been good for it to renew.. oh I didn't know he was on arrow... I should start watching that show too :/ (just saw the pilot when it aired)

Oh epp3 of season 2 of Once upon a time :haha: that's another good show, along with GRIMM (again only watched the first season of that good show. :/

Somehow I like The Flash character more than arrow.. but arrow came first and then the spinoff flash tied into it :/  I'm just waiting for a good Zatana Series Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 521859387
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:43 pm

Neither superhero show appeals to me much. But I'd probably watch Arrow before Flash.

Now a show about Zatana I would definitely watch.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:55 am

what that's it. Right at the end they want to mention lucifer's cage o.O
They think that's gonig to make it all better :/
lol now have to wait another week for a episode  that may be a plot one Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 2416964522 

still though, the only reason of why they brought back old characters, may be because the Winchester's might go out of the picture by the end (if this is the last season) and so the ones to carry on the torch would be the new hunters that they indirectly "initiated" into the cause.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:33 am

Well, we all knew it was the Cage. I'm super excited to see where this goes. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 4134108735

God, I hope not. None of the other "hunters" are strong enough to carry their own show. Even Castiel has become dried out and superfluous.

I don't even remember what the preview was for the next episode. Only that I have to wait 2 weeks for it and OUaT. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 2416964522

Oh wait, I do. The one with Sam's imaginary friend from when he was a kid.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:41 am

didn't see the preview so didn't know that... so once again no main plot moving episode :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:45 am

Well, hard to say. The Lizzie Bordon episode seemed to be a MotW episode, but turned out otherwise. It may tie Sam's past to current events.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 pm

"In my visions.. Lucifer.. touches me."
"If Lucifer touched you, it would be the last thing you think, ever."

Lol Dean, always looking out for his kid brother, or listening to his bizarre experiences. ^^

*watching the episode now*
and lol I like how they keep jabbing at various religion throughout the series and in so making their world's own religion so to say : D.

~~~~
"My old roomy. Hug it out~"
lol that reminded me of Leiv and his villains. "Come hug me. It'll all be okay..." Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 2079203061

~~~~
... I don't know why.. but I just hate that creep Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 926905690
And where the heck is Michael and their Step-brother.. werene't they all trapped in the cage Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 4178685722 Sam needs his backup Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 4178685722
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:04 pm

I love Supernatural's Lucifer. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 4134108735

Michael is still in the Cage. The cage being shown isn't the true one. It's a smaller one they summoned him to so they could talk. The real one is suspended way out of reach.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:35 pm

yeah but I was partially hoping that when they summoned Lucifer into the Hell Cage, the others would hitch a ride too :/ .. But if Rowena was in with his program, I guess the two of them would have made sure the others were left behind Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 2416964522
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Indeed. So, did you finish the episode?

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:03 pm

yeah, just now finished Ep10. Going to start on 11.
Guess they may need a new witch later on in the future, or the brothers might dabble in it on their own :/
They should have the codex and stuff..that is if they didn't leave it behind :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Yeah, I guess the Book of the Damned is useless to them now. Of course, Crowley and Dean and Sam have all used spells at various points, so I don't see why none of them could do it.

I have to admit, I actually felt a little sorry for Rowena. She used to bother me, but she was actually all right in the midseason finale and this one. And then...

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:53 pm

but she always had a hidden agenda >_>
oh well, Now Crowley is free of her, though just after he was having a moment :/

slow episode...
hope it'll pick up in the next one.
Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Casifer_Smile
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Really? I thought it was a good one.

The next one is a monster of the week. I rather liked it too.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 pm

I was talking about the banshee episode. It was okay.. I suppose they did need a breather. But they just got back from the mid season, they should fully focus on the main story now.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Ohh. I liked it. But yeah, I do feel like coming back from dealing with Lucifer and knowing that the Darkness is closing in should prompt them to keep them working on the main problem.

Next week's is another Monster of the Week episode. I think it might actually be another attempt at a backdoor pilot. They're bringing back Jody Mills, Alex/Annie whatever her name was, and Claire Novak. I've been hearing for a while now about a fan-created spin-off called Wayward Daughters that focuses on those three characters and has actually gotten support from Jody's actress, Sheriff Donna's, and even Misha Collins. So they might be testing the waters to see how positively people react to this episode.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:39 am

well yeah if this is going to be the last season (or 2nd last... probably last if they can manage to wrap everything, without feeling rushed), then they would be trying to create as many doors possible for milking the series later on.

But all those episodes would feel like they may be pushing themselves in a corner if they hope to finish the arc in this season... though I'm not sure how many episodes are in this season... if its 25 then I guess they can spare a few.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 am

I think it's usually 22.

It's funny cause on the one hand, it doesn't seem like there's enough time to wrap up something of this magnitude. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot still left to do. Unlike season 5, where they had to deal with all the Apocalyptic omens, there's nothing particularly obstructing them from killing the Darkness, besides a proper weapon.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Person1) "Someone has to go in."
Person2) "Not It!!!"
Person1) "Dude"
Person2) "We're never settling things with that stupid game." 

Lol that was amusing :-D

Mati and Jordan (if they are old buddied) can have something like that going for them XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 7 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next